Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be a screenshot from last year though? As in she didn’t take that screenshot yesterday/today, she took it last year which is why it doesn’t have the year on it but posted it today haha

Reactions: 1
The new video is awful half of it was a paid ad for beauty works, they apparently forgot to vlog their 3 days in London even though that's what the video was about?

Reactions: 6
The new video is awful half of it was a paid ad for beauty works, they apparently forgot to vlog their 3 days in London even though that's what the video was about?
should they also not declare that it’s an ad in their title?

cba with all the ads, would just love to see some more wholesome videos like their old stuff :L

Reactions: 9
They’ve really lost their spark. Not even gonna give them a view for the new video I can tell that it’ll just be all ad with a few tit clips added on top. No originality left, boring content, moaning “influencers”.

Reactions: 8
Im sorry but els extensions didn't match her hair or blend with her natural hair at all, and im sick of "vlogs" being ads, i cant remember the last time they had a vlog that was actually a vlog, not just an ad for the first 20 minutes then a few clips in the end in an attempt to distract people from the fact they're doing ANOTHER ad, get some originality

Reactions: 7
This outdoor cinema doesn’t work in the U.K., it just gets too chilly and you’re sat in the garden on the floor with a duvet?
Just have a movie night indoors!
She’s so hurt he wouldn’t want it again 😂
Tbf I 5hought it was quite a nice thing to do and have considered doing it eith my partner in the summer I would e genuinely hurt too

Reactions: 3
As if Syd is still going Santorini? How insensitive can you be going on holiday again and posting about it?

Reactions: 2
Her man is so cute 😭 and looks so bubbly and sweet I’m so happy for her. Idk why I was shocked she showed him, so used to syd putting emojis everywhere and hiding hers😂

Reactions: 19
As if Syd is still going Santorini? How insensitive can you be going on holiday again and posting about it?
She has to quarantine when she gets back. Again. Hope she actually does it!

Wonder how Ell and her man met? Have they mentioned it?

Not sure if this has been posted before but saw it as Syd reposted it after boasting about how long her and her man have been undercover.
How rude is she 😮

Attachments

Last edited:

Not sure if this has been posted before but saw it as Syd reposted it after boasting about how long her and her man have been undercover.
How rude is she 😮
She doesn’t get gifted high end products, that’s why she doesn’t promote them lol. It’s all about the ads and free stuff for them now

How rude is she 😮
Also forgot to say Ell has said they met on a dating site, I can’t remember if it was in an assumptions video or just a normal video that she mentioned it though

Last edited:
Ell’s boyfriend is so so so good looking. I agree with what someone said before syd boyfriend looks like a little boy just out of school. I get the impression syd thinks her and her boyfriend are the Alfa. I would imagine she is probably jealous. She is so rude to people, so judgmental and literally thinks her and her boyfriend are some sort of A list celeb. Ell just posted her boyfriend like it was normal (which it is) I can understand at first you’d want to keep it quiet to see how it’s going etc but the way syd is going on it’s like Michael Jackson covering his kids faces back in the day. Absolutely ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ell’s boyfriend is so so so good looking. I agree with what someone said before syd boyfriend looks like a little boy just out of school. I get the impression syd thinks her and her boyfriend are the Alfa. I would imagine she is probably jealous. She is so rude to people, so judgmental and literally thinks her and her boyfriend are some sort of A list celeb. Ell just posted her boyfriend like it was normal (which it is) I can understand at first you’d want to keep it quiet to see how it’s going etc but the way syd is going on it’s like Michael Jackson covering his kids faces back in the day. Absolutely ridiculous
Surely if she wanted it to be that private his profile on insta would still be private? It used to be. But he has actively chosen to make it public so she can’t want him to be kept that private. Also her saying she never lied about them being together she just didn’t talk about it- she literally said she was going away with an old friend and that they weren’t together???

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.