Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why. Was it not good enough for princess Syd
It just seems to be a thing a lot of influencers do for some reason 🤣 I’ve never understood it, I wouldn’t want to waste time packing up my stuff again to move to another hotel lol

Reactions: 6
It just seems to be a thing a lot of influencers do for some reason 🤣 I’ve never understood it, I wouldn’t want to waste time packing up my stuff again to move to another hotel lol
It’s all for the pics 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Is she a tory omg
Lets not criticise people for their political beliefs for all we know she could support labour just because shes well off doesnt mean shes a tory shouldnt even matter because these things used to be a private decision snd opinion not blasted all over the internet - hence why when you vote you vote between screens on your own. Next topic - not starting something but it really doesnt matter its so irrelevant

Reactions: 7
Lets not criticise people for their political beliefs for all we know she could support labour just because shes well off doesnt mean shes a tory shouldnt even matter because these things used to be a private decision snd opinion not blasted all over the internet - hence why when you vote you vote between screens on your own. Next topic - not starting something but it really doesnt matter its so irrelevant
I was just asking LOL. I wasn’t planning to elaborate I just didn’t know.

Reactions: 9
Has Tory Syd finally seen the light?? Or is she just mad she can’t have people round anymore lol
It’s been deleted now! She’ll still have people round she hasn’t followed the rules since nearly the beginning!

Reactions: 2
Has Tory Syd finally seen the light?? Or is she just mad she can’t have people round anymore lol
What do you mean finally seen the light? This post is about not reporting your neighbours for breaking the rules and this is what she supports because she breaks quarantine rules all the time?

Anyone else find it really weird how Ell posted a photo of her Bf on insta stories the other week and now Syd is doing full face reveals and tagging hers after keeping him a (badly kept) secret for so long🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Shouldn’t molly still be isolating after coming home from Portugal as it was added back on the quarantine list wasn’t it?

Shouldn’t molly still be isolating after coming home from Portugal as it was added back on the quarantine list wasn’t it?
That’s what I thought too. If you look at her Portugal highlights she left 5 days ago so the 11th. If you look online it states anyone returning from Portugal on the 12th September from 4am must isolate. I do not get that tho as Covid is worldwide, it isn’t like your safe from it because you arrived the night before but how an ever. As she has stated she can work from home, I would and I would limit my contact with others but some people don’t see it that way x

Reactions: 3
That’s what I thought too. If you look at her Portugal highlights she left 5 days ago so the 11th. If you look online it states anyone returning from Portugal on the 12th September from 4am must isolate. I do not get that tho as Covid is worldwide, it isn’t like your safe from it because you arrived the night before but how an ever. As she has stated she can work from home, I would and I would limit my contact with others but some people don’t see it that way x
Exactly you think she would have some common sense to just self isolate anyway!!

Reactions: 3
Syd, Ell and their circle do not seem to care about rules..

Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 15.10.09.png

This is the screenshot for their new video up today.

They seem to be copying Sophia and Cinzia's aesthetic.

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 15.11.38.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.