Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re really really dragging out these Portugal vlogs which are actually really boring, not going to watch anymore! Such lazy content these days, glad this is reflecting in a decline in views!

Reactions: 11
Well I was half joking but she’s actually gone and done it... looks like she got it done just before they went on holiday. You can actually see her scar and the way her forehead is swollen in the “we can finally go on holiday” vlog, compared to how it looks in her birthday vlog View attachment 200159
Omg nooo, yes she had a bigger forehead but it suited her face and body.... now if you just glance at her head she looks like a midget

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely think their time on YouTube is over, it seems more of a chore to them than a job. I’ve said it before that I understand by putting an AD in a video is how they’re paid, but it is getting out of control now. It is the majority of their videos where they’re sponsored, therefore if they weren’t paid to promote a product they wouldn’t make the video.

Their new vlog has Molly talking about her dream for the first 4 minutes, followed by cooking for about 5 mins and finally talking for 5 mins about their outfits. That’s boring how is that enjoyable. I just skimmed over the video.

I honestly don’t get why they cannot just post their holiday vlogs daily or do two days in one if they wish for it to be longer than 10 mins so they can get payment. I don’t think a holiday home in Portugal is the best place to Vlog. All they did was stay at home, went to the same restaurant over and over and went to Zara which they can do at home. Why not visit the beach or visit the strip. They’re in a beautiful place.

Reactions: 14
Just seen Syd but up a story asking for what videos people want to see. If it wasn’t obviously already, they’ve clearly run out of content ideas 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New video! It’s still so weird to know that Ell has a boyfriend but she’s looking stunning, I’m so happy for her!

Reactions: 2
New video! It’s still so weird to know that Ell has a boyfriend but she’s looking stunning, I’m so happy for her!
Oh I just came on here to say that too! Ell looks stunning, she looks radiant and really happy. Her hair looks great like that too, not sure what’s different about it but I rate it
Edit: why have their boyfriends chosen such Wintery outfits? Surely they’re not that silly or Syd and Ell didn’t give them a good brief lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Genuinely never heard her talk about herbal essence products ever!! She’s cracks me up - no ones buying your bullshit love 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Needs to make up her mind what hair care brand she *swears by* and has *used for years* is it herbal essences, function of beauty, bondi boost or lee Stafford?
How come Ell isn’t an ambassador also? Is it normal for duo channels to do separate sponsors?

Needs to make up her mind what hair care brand she *swears by* and has *used for years* is it herbal essences, function of beauty, bondi boost or lee Stafford?
her fave brand is which ever one is willing to pay her a cheque! 🤪

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.