Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure the nan is on holiday with them?? Syd and Molly filmed her dancing. So Syd's not putting her in danger for once if she is there as well
I thought that was Mollys family? Her Nan is waiting on a hip replacement/ recently had one

Reactions: 3
I NEVER post on these threads I just read for gossip! But did anyone hear how syd spoke to molly in her story before she dived into the pool? The attitude omg I can’t have friends like that 🙈
Yeah and Ell she went “omg Ell!!!!!!!!” In the rudest tone ever when she jumped in as she tried to balance her phone....or was that actually molly?

I find quite funny that Syd is soo entitled when she is actually pretty ugly... Ell's wayy more beautiful

Reactions: 10
Am I the only one who thinks Ell is just as bitchy as Syd? In their old videos she always appeared so stuck up and rude. At least Syd was herself, albeit loud, annoying, competitive etc... Ell was always just patronising and you could tell she liked being better than Syd at makeup, healthy eating, working out etc. She also massively catfishes her ass and abs, they disappear in the videos. Ell only seems more likeable now because Syd has gotten unbearable, but they’re best friends, they wouldn’t get on if one was a witch and one wasn’t, they’re both closet mean girls.

Reactions: 10
Don’t they have to declare that a video is an AD in the title? They didn’t for the Victoria secret diet and haven’t for this vlog either.

Reactions: 2
Don’t they have to declare that a video is an AD in the title? They didn’t for the Victoria secret diet and haven’t for this vlog either.
I once reported them to ASA for not declaring a function of beauty ad in one of their videos 😅 such a Karen move but it’s their job to do so, it’s deceiving and also illegal. ASA came back to me saying they had found that they had illegally undisclosed their ad.. not sure what they do when that happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I once reported them to ASA for not declaring a function of beauty ad in one of their videos 😅 such a Karen move but it’s their job to do so, it’s deceiving and also illegal. ASA came back to me saying they had found that they had illegally undisclosed their ad.. not sure what they do when that happens.
I’m sure once I saw that the first time it’s just a warning you get but then they take it more seriously. I’m guessing they’re trying to hide as much as possible that it’s an AD cause they know people won’t watch otherwise

I haven't watched the vlog yet but is there seriously an ad in the holiday video? Can't they do one vid without an ad?

Reactions: 6
I’m sure once I saw that the first time it’s just a warning you get but then they take it more seriously. I’m guessing they’re trying to hide as much as possible that it’s an AD cause they know people won’t watch otherwise
Bang on. They purposefully hid the ad in this video because they know people usually like their holiday vlogs but they’re losing views with the excessive ads recently. Not even really clear in their description it’s an ad. Lazy bleeping YouTube related strike again. Only putting a video up because of the ad. Yawn...

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the vlog yet but is there seriously an ad in the holiday video? Can't they do one vid without an ad?
Yep, they’re making out that they’re packing their make up for holiday but it’s just them showing stuff for skinny dip. The AD nearly took up half the video. Used to prefer watching their videos when they did less ADs and it felt more genuine I watch so many other yourbers that hardly do any so their content is more enjoyable to watch

Reactions: 9
No sure look above where I inserted a screen shot, Syd asked me how else do I expect her to pay her bills .... maybe work a proper job, that’s just a hobby they have and they are pocketing off it big time. If they didn’t have to insert AD’s I doubt they would bother doing a video 99% of the time. No video = No AD

Reactions: 5
No sure look above where I inserted a screen shot, Syd asked me how else do I expect her to pay her bills .... maybe work a proper job, that’s just a hobby they have and they are pocketing off it big time. If they didn’t have to insert AD’s I doubt they would bother doing a video 99% of the time. No video = No AD
I watch youtubers who only do a few ADs a month and on that recent assumptions thing these youtubers have said they had 6 figures in the bank so it’s completely possible to do less ads and still be able to pay their bills.

so they pretty much did a half vlog as an ad without really disclosing it as an ad

Sweeties. If they didnt do ads however will they pay for their 2 SEPARATE flats!

honestly eye roll.

loved them before they had all the money. Syd is just a Spoilt bitchy person, theres somethhing with ell but i cant put my finger on it

Reactions: 12
The thing that always bugged me about Ell is that she always proclaimed to be an amazing MUA or whatever and may have smugly mentioned once or twice she’d worked on Aladdin. But then she posts “make up looks” like this? MUA whereeee???

B26E9844-A255-4B25-83E9-7C22720F7229.jpeg

The thing that always bugged me about Ell is that she always proclaimed to be an amazing MUA or whatever and may have smugly mentioned once or twice she’d worked on Aladdin. But then she posts “make up looks” like this? MUA whereeee???

View attachment 190198
To be fair, natural looking makeup requires a lot more skill than full glam. Think Kim K, Beyoncé, Shay Mitchell. BUT she literally just rubs foundation in with her hands, blends one colour on her eyes and puts on clear lip gloss

In Syd’s latest insta she hasn’t linked where her outfit is from etc and there’s a lot of comments asking for it , so lazy it’s literally her JOB, she brags about finding us all the best zara bits as if we should be so thankful and grateful to her as if we can’t find them ourselves but can’t link an outfit post 🙄

Reactions: 2
In Syd’s latest insta she hasn’t linked where her outfit is from etc and there’s a lot of comments asking for it , so lazy it’s literally her JOB, she brags about finding us all the best zara bits as if we should be so thankful and grateful to her as if we can’t find them ourselves but can’t link an outfit post 🙄
She wants people to ask so she can then call them out for not saying please. So glad these affiliate links are pAyInG hEr BiLls

Reactions: 9
Syd doing a sponsorship for Eucerin as if she doesn’t bang on about how La Roche Posay is her holy grail and she would never use anything else!! She would talk about bleeping soil if they paid her enough

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.