Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No guys. The first 21 minutes of their “VLOG” is a sponsored nasty gal haul- why not just do a haul vid???????

Reactions: 10
No guys. The first 21 minutes of their “VLOG” is a sponsored nasty gal haul- why not just do a haul vid???????
I feel like a broken record weekly saying this like if the video wasn’t sponsored they wouldn’t make them, simple as. It’s not even the old syd and ell that we used to see, they’re clearly not arsed and I’m not arsed giving them a view on the video

Reactions: 12
Syd sounds so spoilt when there’s no sauce with the McFlurry and she says “why is England like this”. She’s lived her the majority of her life so why is no sauce with McFlurry an issue đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 2
In regards to syds recent post.. ok I get take a few days off socials however the ‘its like taking a few days off your day job/office job because of anxiety’ is so delusional. I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t just take a few days out of work because of anxiety, you’d either have to go doctors to get a sick note or use your annual leave (which you’d have to book a few weeks prior anyways).. the real world doesn’t work like that sweetie unfortunately for us.

Reactions: 21
In regards to syds recent post.. ok I get take a few days off socials however the ‘its like taking a few days off your day job/office job because of anxiety’ is so delusional. I don’t know about anyone else but I can’t just take a few days out of work because of anxiety, you’d either have to go doctors to get a sick note or use your annual leave (which you’d have to book a few weeks prior anyways).. the real world doesn’t work like that sweetie unfortunately for us.
I didn’t even notice she’d taken a break😂😂😂

but just went and read the post and you’re totally right! She sounds so entitled.. again. She is single handedly ruining this channel. Feel sorry for El having to put up with her

Reactions: 7
It’s also a dig at Tattle as well saying how “we don’t know what goes on” bla bla

Reactions: 2
Syd sounds so spoilt when there’s no sauce with the McFlurry and she says “why is England like this”. She’s lived her the majority of her life so why is no sauce with McFlurry an issue đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž
Annoys me so much when she goes on and on about how she hates england etc etc when she’s barely seen any of it bar her hometown and london !! Also she’s in the perfect position to move abroad like she talks about so much 🙄 all mouth no trousers. If I was that unhappy with where I lived I’d do something about it

Reactions: 3
A query -

I see that in every youtube video they put the links of the makeup they use day to day in the description box; are some of these affiliate links?

Because if so aren't they supposed to say along with the links that they are affiliate links ???

Reactions: 1
A query -

I see that in every youtube video they put the links of the makeup they use day to day in the description box; are some of these affiliate links?

Because if so aren't they supposed to say along with the links that they are affiliate links ???
They don’t declare a lot of stuff đŸ€ŠđŸ»â€â™€ïž

All their sponsored videos recently haven’t got ad in the title, think it’s because they know people are less likely to watch
I find at the start of their videos there is an “include paids promotion” pop up so I’m not 100% sure if they have to state AD when that’s already there.

I find at the start of their videos there is an “include paids promotion” pop up so I’m not 100% sure if they have to state AD when that’s already there.
I'm not talking about the AD in the video I'm specifically talking about the affiliate links they have in the description box for the makeup they use.

Nowhere in the description does it say they are affiliate links which they will receive a commision for any of the products purchased through the links.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.