Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Crying that nobody will see her tan. Should have thought about that sweetie when you jetted off on holiday in the middle of a pandemic

Reactions: 17

katiesilvesterx

really annoyed me how she said because her and her boyfriend both tested negative he’s allowed inside?? that’s not how it works, especially back in june before lockdown was eased - i haven’t hugged my dad in months and we’ve both tested negative but she thinks it just doesn’t matter to her which you’d think it would seeing as her nan’s high risk??

Kiwigal

Syds new hair line ain’t the one. I know she had a big forehead before but it suited her!! Now she looks really weird with her hair up... when it’s down it will look even worse because she has so much hair! Feel sad for her that she felt the need to do this :(

Goodlife90

Watching video of the them reviewing Molly’s PLT collection like they we’re ever gonna slate it or say anything bad they are desperate to be on her level 😂😂😂 syd even sharing screenshots of her and Molly’s convo to prove they’d are mates... desperateee

• Haha
She said her nan was ‘high risk’ so why the hell did her and her boyfriend think it was a good idea to isolate in her house she shares with her nan after getting back from holiday??? Imagine she caught it and gave it to her nan.. selfish cow

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 15.10.09.png

This is the screenshot for their new video up today.

They seem to be copying Sophia and Cinzia's aesthetic.

Screenshot 2020-09-16 at 15.11.38.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Cao97x

Chatty Member
When I first started watching them I used to see the assumptions that Syd is bitchy etc (didn’t really see it) but after watching more then discovering this thread she definitely is bitchy!
It makes me laugh when Syd says she’d rather she got the hate than Ell as if she’s being called out on things for the sake of it... it’s not a case of one or the other being called out, you get criticised because you’re a shitty person. Ell doesn’t get criticised because she’s nicer and more professional 😂

Saw syd tweet earlier about having to pay an £80 customs charge on a PR package. NHS staff for years have had to pay to use hospital car parks, earning much less than youtubers do, not getting given free stuff and free holidays, so they also have to save money to pay for those things too, yet an £80 customs charge is something to complain about? She’s a self entitled privileged brat that’s clearly been way too spoilt growing up

So they posted 3 holiday vlogs, a ‘quarantine’ video from when they got home, a video filmed supposedly before they went on holiday, two more holiday vlogs, two other videos, then a final holiday vlog on their vlog channel that hasn’t been used in months? I seriously Cba with their laziness and complete lack of planning of their content. They would not get away with this in a regular job. I haven’t even watched the last few videos because of how many ads they do, they do not deserve the money imo. How have they even managed to drag out a two week holiday in the same villa where you can’t really go anywhere else into 5 vlogs!?! I’ve known people who’ve visited a few places in America and they’ve not done that many. Seems very insensitive in the current climate. They’re now on their insta stories asking for assumptions for each other, when they literally filmed that video 3 months ago.

• Wow

Chickentikka

Lol Syds such a stuck up bitch. Petition for Ell to have her own channel - she seems so sweet & Syd just drags her down.

I’d never go out with a tory 😂 if they support a political who outright vote against the progression of minorities, even things such as abortion legality, they’re not the one

• Heart

Snshs

I’m sorry but I just feel weird watching their videos where they act like they follow the social distancing rules and all that, when in real life we know they meet up??

llaaaalala

Many things i dislike about these but falling out with Lucy is not one of them, if i supported my friend through their breakup from a rly rly shitty guy and then they got back with him, i honestly don’t know how i’d be able to spend time with that person anymore. Maybe just me being overly harsh but lucy made a big mistake getting back with him and they must’ve been able to see that. I can imagine it was a situation where s&e went for the tough-love approach, were brutally honest about how much lucy was embarrassing herself, lucy did not take it as they hoped and reacted badly, they refused to act friendly etc, the friendship ended. On another note, the constant ads in every single video are SO JARRING, and now they’re doing loads on instagram too, for example Ell doing an ad for a nivea exfoliator today? Hun you do not use that. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they’ve promoted other skincare in the not so distant past

• Heart
Reactions: 15

hmmlook

Imogenation said she has 5 figures yet Ell has 6 so Syd also probably has 6, but Imogen has almost 100k more than them and there’s only one of her so no one to split the money with? 🤷🏼‍♀️
well its pretty well known imogen is a bar liar

• Haha
Have you all noticed how since the girls fell out with Lucy, syd all of a sudden is crazy about saffron? Like she all of a sudden ‘loves’ her? It’s so fake😂 syd always tries to make out she’s besties with people like molly mae as well who she had never even met before love island, calm down love you’re not everybody’s bestie.