Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Molly really thinks she's something since gaining a couple followers from syd and ell, she is a stuck up brat
I’ve honestly never seen anyone in their 20s that acts like as much of a bratty child as her. She’s so so so rude and she thinks it’s cute and funny to act that way. One day she’ll do it to the wrong person and get her karma

Reactions: 21
imagine having a hissy fit over someone else’s manners when you’ve broken government lockdown 💀 look at your own manners hun, I’m not sure that girl is the one risking other people’s lives with her forgetting one word

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Lottielillie

66B1F50F-0894-439C-97A4-D621251067CA.jpeg

yet she puts her nan’s life at risk 24/7 by breaking lockdown rules and is so scared that she’s flying in the midst of a pandemic.

Reactions: 19

A finger of fudge

Chatty Member
How often does Syd need to make a subtle point about how she’s been good friends with Molly Mae since before she went on Love Island and got really famous. Ok hun, we get it 🤣

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
Her man is so cute 😭 and looks so bubbly and sweet I’m so happy for her. Idk why I was shocked she showed him, so used to syd putting emojis everywhere and hiding hers😂

It’s so embarrassing how they’re all sat apart in the new video tonight when we have seen pictures of them cuddling/all next to each other? How stupid do they think we are?

Starting to think they’re only in it for the money, syd is constantly advertising clothes and giving you a swipe up link so she earns money when people buy the stuff & then tonight’s video dragging it out to 10 mins so they can make more money. So what if it was filmed June 20th when we all know they’ve been meeting up and not social distancing at all. It’s so annoying! I used to love watching them but the way they’ve acted since lock down I just don’t want to anymore I don’t enjoy it and I don’t enjoy them, mainly syd. I like Ell, just think syd and molly ruin it for her.

Last edited:
Wow the reply of who do you think your talking to she really does think shes Johnny big bollocks doesn't she. Before tattle I quite liked her and ell since reading things on here its really made me dislike syd and now I can stand watching them both even though ell is very likeable!

Reactions: 18

missmisty

Looks like Syd is planning plastic surgery for after lockdown then View attachment 114931
Well I was half joking but she’s actually gone and done it... looks like she got it done just before they went on holiday. You can actually see her scar and the way her forehead is swollen in the “we can finally go on holiday” vlog, compared to how it looks in her birthday vlog
9FE6F3B9-E8A2-4AE2-BEED-A9C812C97456.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Snshs

Syd saying that ell needs her more than she needs ell is soooo toxic, even if it was a joke

Goodlife90

Does syd have a relationship with her dad? Or is he ever mentioned ?

Syd constantly posting mixed race children on her stories is grating on me, almost like she’s fetishing it because her boyfriend is black .

All they ever do is post videos with ads. I don’t even watch them anymore, especially if they have ad in the titles. Half the stuff they promote and advertise I doubt they’ve even tried or like. Syd is posting ads and swipe ups every single day, It’s too much. She only cares about the money. The way she put on her story ‘forgot to upload our video so it will be up tomorrow’ they have a lot of that lately ‘forgetting’ or uploading late and then when they do 90% of the video is an ad. I’m bored of it, I’ve unsubscribed now. Used to love watching their videos, thought they were both really genuine girls who loved making content for their viewers. Now it just seems they can’t be bothered, they make 0 effort and they’re clearly just doing it for the money. Syd saying she is doing non stop ads is because she needs to pay her bills, are you sure hun? Because you can afford all these designer clothes, bags, jewellery etc and plenty of holidays.. I don’t think you need to worry about bills, you’ve got money for that, you’re just greedy and want more. Like she’s the only person who has bills to pay. She’s boring, she’s a stuck up, snobby cow and I really dislike her. She’s completely ruined the channel for Ell because I feel like Ell does actually put in quite a bit of effort. I also think Molly is a stuck up cow, the way she speaks to people in videos and vlogs they’ve posted. Maybe molly is part of the reason syd has changed into the person she is because she’s been round molly for too long. Who knows!

• Heart

Kiwigal

Their latest video talking about how hard it is for them putting out videos as a duo... then there’s Sophia and cinzia who have been smashing videos out in lockdown and actually entertaining ones. This is reflected in the difference of views. This is why Syd and Ell will always be in their shadow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17