Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven’t followed guidelines in many ways from earlier on and yes her nan is at risk. they tend to go on multiple holidays a year anyways so there was no urgency
Exactly, they go on holidays all the time which shows their privilege and they couldn’t even wait for a little while as most people are!

Reactions: 2
Looks like syd has had lash extensions.. I thought the guidelines stated beauty salons aren’t supposed to be doing lashes still at the minute?

Reactions: 3
Looks like syd has had lash extensions.. I thought the guidelines stated beauty salons aren’t supposed to be doing lashes still at the minute?
I'm sure Molly does the girl's lashes.
Very shocked they are away already though.

Portugal is also not on the list of countries “exempt from quarantine” when returning back to the UK. So I doubt even though they have to quarantine for 2 weeks when they come back that they actually will..

Reactions: 5
Portugal is also not on the list of countries “exempt from quarantine” when returning back to the UK. So I doubt even though they have to quarantine for 2 weeks when they come back that they actually will..
I got blocked on IG for just saying that Portugal wasn’t on the list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Molly has her lashes done too - wonder who did hers.

Edit: the lash tech that did them has tagged her on insta, thought treatments on the face weren't allowed yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If they don’t follow the two weeks quarantine when they get back I hope they get fined cause they deserve it

Reactions: 6
Molly has her lashes done too - wonder who did hers.

Edit: the lash tech that did them has tagged her on insta, thought treatments on the face weren't allowed yet?
They clearly don’t care about rules, they’ll just get someone they know to do it

Did anyone else feel angered that they went on holiday? What could they possibly need a break from? They go on like they’re so hard done by. I’ve had to unfollow Syds and molly on insta. Constantly moaning about not being away and how gutted they are their summer got cancelled - like they’re the only ones. Then they have the cheek to rub it in all our faces. I cannot stand syd, she brings ell down massively. Don’t know how it’s possible for two people to be so close but show themselves so differently

Reactions: 22
Did anyone else feel angered that they went on holiday? What could they possibly need a break from? They go on like they’re so hard done by. I’ve had to unfollow Syds and molly on insta. Constantly moaning about not being away and how gutted they are their summer got cancelled - like they’re the only ones. Then they have the cheek to rub it in all our faces. I cannot stand syd, she brings ell down massively. Don’t know how it’s possible for two people to be so close but show themselves so differently
I said the same thing earlier too!

Reactions: 3
Is there any way possible to report someone who doesn’t quarantine when they get back from Portugal? A fine is nothing to her though

so I’m a long time lurker but never post on here but something hit a nerve and made me post, this evening I dm’d syd, got a smart reply and got blocked?? Why do people feel so so entitled. She is in the wrong in so many ways, why can she not own up because it is making her situation look 100 times worse...

Reactions: 6
so I’m a long time lurker but never post on here but something hit a nerve and made me post, this evening I dm’d syd, got a smart reply and got blocked?? Why do people feel so so entitled. She is in the wrong in so many ways, why can she not own up because it is making her situation look 100 times worse...
I got blocked because I said Portugal wasn’t on the list of quarantine free countries. Not even hating just stating facts 🤦🏼‍♀️

I got blocked because I said Portugal wasn’t on the list of quarantine free countries. Not even hating just stating facts 🤦🏼‍♀️
Aww god, it just draws more attention to the situation and makes her look worse. If you break the rules or go against what you preach do it in private 🙄 She deleted her replies before she blocked me, luckily I had it screenshotted

Aww god, it just draws more attention to the situation and makes her look worse. If you break the rules or go against what you preach do it in private 🙄 She deleted her replies before she blocked me, luckily I had it screenshotted
What did she say?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.