Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its pissed me off purely for the fact that they don't actually give a flying monkeys about people not being able to afford to purely live let alone protect themselves if they were that bothered they'd be waving their fee for the ad
Especially when syd is a huge Tory talking about period poverty and food banks

Reactions: 8
This pic was definitely taken before her forehead surgery, you can really tell the difference
she’s wearing makeup in this photo right? How does this show that the product she’s advertising has helped pigmentation if she’s wearing makeup??

Reactions: 1
In their last YT video. The popcorn spills on the bed on the Molly Mae PLT collection and it’s unlikely they’ll keep everything so they’re gonna return that with popcorn spilt on 🤢 so careless!

Syd continuously reposting photos of mixed race babies on her stories is so weird????? How does she not realise this? How hasn’t anyone said to her it’s bleeping bizarre

Reactions: 24
Syd continuously reposting photos of mixed race babies on her stories is so weird????? How does she not realise this? How hasn’t anyone said to her it’s bleeping bizarre
she’s fetishing them and it irritates the duck out of me

Reactions: 10
She just had to keep the “been 4 years since..” bit to push the agenda they were MEANT to be 🙄😴
I have messages from 52 weeks ago on insta and they all have it as 2019, so I say he only text her that yesterday to prove a point lol

Reactions: 2
I have messages from 52 weeks ago on insta and they all have it as 2019, so I say he only text her that yesterday to prove a point lol
just had a look at mine and the first message says 2019 and then doesn’t have it so either that waany their first message or it’s fake.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.