Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bunch of teenagers I think 😂
I wasn’t even that cringe as a teenager OMG

I feel like Syd and Ell we’re taking the piss out of the singers accent in the stories? Not nice

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
As the months go on syd just gets worse and worse 😣 so stuck up I can't even deal.

Reactions: 8
They seem to make everything into a competition between the 3 of them! Can see that ending in tears... 3’s a crowd!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else feel sorry for Ell when she’s with syd and molly? She always seems left out. Syd is absolutely the ring leader of the group. Can tell it’s her way or no way. Molly just does what she wants cause she gets free stuff and cash from insta. I used to be in a friendship group of 3, me my ex best mate and one of our friends and it was awful near the end. My friend was exactly like syd too, drama queen, had to be her way, always jumping boyfriend to boyfriend. This will end in tears and it’ll be Ell who goes out the spotlight cause syd won’t allow her to be her own. Heard it here first folks

Reactions: 26
Anyone else feel sorry for Ell when she’s with syd and molly? She always seems left out. Syd is absolutely the ring leader of the group. Can tell it’s her way or no way. Molly just does what she wants cause she gets free stuff and cash from insta. I used to be in a friendship group of 3, me my ex best mate and one of our friends and it was awful near the end. My friend was exactly like syd too, drama queen, had to be her way, always jumping boyfriend to boyfriend. This will end in tears and it’ll be Ell who goes out the spotlight cause syd won’t allow her to be her own. Heard it here first folks
I agree and it's sad because Ell is the best out of the three of them!

Reactions: 7
I NEVER post on these threads I just read for gossip! But did anyone hear how syd spoke to molly in her story before she dived into the pool? The attitude omg I can’t have friends like that 🙈
They’re as bad as each other, dunno how Ell puts up with it to be honest

Reactions: 1
‘We Can Finally Go On Holiday’, what sort of Title for a video is that? It is NON ESSENTIAL travel still and also Portugal isn’t on the list of places that you can travel to without quarantine on arrival back home. They really think we’re stupid, they 100% will not isolate when they return home. They’re just so so selfish considering Syd’s nan is in an at risk category

• Sad
Reactions: 11
‘We Can Finally Go On Holiday’, what sort of Title for a video is that? It is NON ESSENTIAL travel still and also Portugal isn’t on the list of places that you can travel to without quarantine on arrival back home. They really think we’re stupid, they 100% will not isolate when they return home. They’re just so so selfish considering Syd’s nan is in an at risk category
so when they return, for example is it just syd that has to self isolate or will her nan and brother have to as well?

so when they return, for example is it just syd that has to self isolate or will her nan and brother have to as well?
Syd will have to self isolate away from her nan and brother, she shouldn’t come into contact with them at all. They don’t need to isolate because they stayed put!

I guess what would make the most sense would be for all of them to isolate in Molly’s house.. they probs won’t though

I'm sure the nan is on holiday with them?? Syd and Molly filmed her dancing. So Syd's not putting her in danger for once if she is there as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.