Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant social distancing girls, can really tell that you care about your families and their wellbeing as well as all the strangers you come into contact with. So considerate xoxo
The fact she’s still covering their faces when everyone knows who their boyfriends are? Why even bother 😴

Reactions: 15
Also is she really going to go on her second holiday during a pandemic??? Wasn’t one bad enough

Reactions: 4
how is she advertising a product to remove the pigment on her forehead when she literally got that part of her forehead REMOVED 🥵

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Another Portugal vlog
🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
You can really tell she had something to her forehead too

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
how is she advertising a product to remove the pigment on her forehead when she literally got that part of her forehead REMOVED 🥵
Someone dm brand and ask why they letting someone advertise their product with half their forehead missing 😂 I honestly can’t even read the brands name nor click on it cause it’s in same place as comment box. Do influencers do this on purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Only clicked onto today’s video and there are SEVEN Ad’s? Also I noticed this is their first video on their vlog channel in 5 months, their subscribers must be going down and losing revenue therefore that’s why so many ad’s and on the vlog channel

Her grandma really want impressed with the dryer lol. And why does she need soo much nozzles she’s not a hairdresser

*WASNT

Reactions: 1
So they posted 3 holiday vlogs, a ‘quarantine’ video from when they got home, a video filmed supposedly before they went on holiday, two more holiday vlogs, two other videos, then a final holiday vlog on their vlog channel that hasn’t been used in months? I seriously Cba with their laziness and complete lack of planning of their content. They would not get away with this in a regular job. I haven’t even watched the last few videos because of how many ads they do, they do not deserve the money imo. How have they even managed to drag out a two week holiday in the same villa where you can’t really go anywhere else into 5 vlogs!?! I’ve known people who’ve visited a few places in America and they’ve not done that many. Seems very insensitive in the current climate. They’re now on their insta stories asking for assumptions for each other, when they literally filmed that video 3 months ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So they posted 3 holiday vlogs, a ‘quarantine’ video from when they got home, a video filmed supposedly before they went on holiday, two more holiday vlogs, two other videos, then a final holiday vlog on their vlog channel that hasn’t been used in months? I seriously Cba with their laziness and complete lack of planning of their content. They would not get away with this in a regular job. I haven’t even watched the last few videos because of how many ads they do, they do not deserve the money imo. How have they even managed to drag out a two week holiday in the same villa where you can’t really go anywhere else into 5 vlogs!?! I’ve known people who’ve visited a few places in America and they’ve not done that many. Seems very insensitive in the current climate. They’re now on their insta stories asking for assumptions for each other, when they literally filmed that video 3 months ago.
The way they’ve uploaded the holiday vlogs is very jarring, why not put it in one vid or at least upload them in order without random videos inbetween! So confusing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.