Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People don't want to watch your ads because you're so blatantly agreeing to every single ad offer you get, without even considering whether the product is actually any good. If you showed your fans you'd only advertise things that are decent quality, then maybe more people would trust the ads.

So frustrating that shes angry because people won't watch ads, but at the same time she's proving that she doesn't care if her followers waste their hard earned money on a load of rubbish.

Reactions: 11
What is this actual tit Syd is tweeting?!? Grow up and lose the attitude. Can’t stand that influencers feel so entitled that they won’t accept having alternate opinions on their content or having constructive feedback on what they’re doing for their target audience!!
YouTube started as a place for people to video themselves with their passion whether I’d be beauty, daily life vlogs music etc. and they earned money off of showing what they’re passionate about. Now it’s slammed full of entitled teenagers trying to get to that 6 figure bank account. The whole industry has gone to tit - very little real you tubers left :(

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What she doesn’t understand is that we’re getting bored of the #ad video’s because they’re so boring and forced and literally a video for the sake of the ad. If it seemed like they had tried harder with the content people would over look that it was an ad and enjoy the video!

Reactions: 9
I hope syd gets a grip one day soon. Begging for money she might as well be sat on a street corner with an empty coffee cup

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wouldn't have got it engraved in case they broke up. I know we'd like to think these things last forever, they don't always :/
Exactly and it’s a Cartier ring which is timeless. Doesn’t need to be engraved 🤯

Reactions: 4
Fair enough get a cheaper necklace engraved not a Cartier ring 😴

Reactions: 1
Also, she always pushes this whole "17" thing and makes her life revolve around it like some big coincidence - poor boy probably asked her out on the 13th but she made him delay it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, she always pushes this whole "17" thing and makes her life revolve around it like some big coincidence - poor boy probably asked her out on the 13th but she made him delay it 😂😂
She’s literally obsessed, I get having an angel number is nice but it’s the focus of everything

Reactions: 2
has anyone been able to find Ell's boyfriend yet? I searched through the comments but can't find anyone commenting it, literally just curious as to who it is.

has anyone been able to find Ell's boyfriend yet? I searched through the comments but can't find anyone commenting it, literally just curious as to who it is.
It was said in an earlier message but his name is micahlestrade. If you go onto who she follows he’s there and he’s mixed and I think he plays football. He commented a while back on a workout video where she’s in an all green outfit about her music choice and she replied.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.