Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s back her boyfriends from her instagram story, What a joke
Honestly she is an absolute joke. The fact she lives with her grandmother as well makes me so much more angry. I've lost two grandparents in the last week, yet she's swanning around with no regard for the fact she could potentially infect her, not to mention she said her boyfriend lives 30 miles away - essential travel?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She thinks shes so smart😒
I know and cassius posted a pic of his tv the other day and so did she again shes going between the two houses yet couldnt see ell on her bday, reckons she only goes home to film vids

Reactions: 4
So their latest vlog confirmed that syd didnt go to her BF’s house after all. As she has a hot tub at her house
I think they're either two different hot tubs or they've been going back and forth tbh because she was posting pictures in her boyfriends room of his TV😂 also anyone notice how she said she got it from her cousins friend from last summer when she first said she got it from a follower brand new🤡 her boyfriend seems to be in her cousins friendship group so that's a bit odd😂 didn't she tell people she was isolating with him when lockdown started anyway?

Reactions: 2
Well I feel like she’s given up on trying to keep his identity private, she now follows him and comments on his pics so ....

Reactions: 1
Have you seen she’s on accutane? Sure her skin was nowhere near bad enough for that?

Have you seen she’s on accutane? Sure her skin was nowhere near bad enough for that?
Thats what i thought but she said when she was in bali like back in that time she said it was so bad that she would cake her face to cover it yet she posted make up free selfies in bali..

Does anyone else feel like that wasn’t very quick fire? It felt a bit slow with Syd asking the questions over the phone. I would have preferred El’s mum to ask the questions it might have been a bit more juicy - Syd clearly didn’t pick any questions that would be bitchy towards her (Syd).

Reactions: 6
Have to say I LOVE Ell and molly, they should ditch syd and move on as she seems like the bitchiest girl ever

Reactions: 5
anyone else wondering who the man in ells life is 🤔
I had a snoop on insta the other week and I found a photo of her with I think it was Syd's cousin or his friend on a night out at Emily canhams flat? It was pretty deep down the rabbit hole though so fair play to her if she wants to keep it completely private

Reactions: 1
I do like this challenge but you can tell that they still cherry pick the questions. Syd asked so many that revolves around Ell being jealous of her in some way. I did like that Ell actyally said they had a bad experience with iconic London and wasn’t vague about the brand.

be interesting to see syds questions

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she has a 6 figure bank account! Just for going on free holidays and promoting clothing and make up!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.