Sydandell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey on syd and ells youtube they left a comment saying “we would never purposely dis credit someone and blah and blah” and STILL didn’t mention sophia and cinzia. They really don’t want anyone to follow them do they 😭 pathetic reallyb

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s not letting me post a photo but Syd jumping on the bullies bandwagon on her story

Reactions: 4
567FE09E-70A2-4B83-A0C7-CBBEBDAAE535.jpeg

emmm hun people calling you out for breaking lockdown rules is not bullying. You clearly don’t care at all about your thousands of supporters when you’re casually meeting up with your mates, switching houses and possibly infecting your nan. Get over yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 136150
emmm hun people calling you out for breaking lockdown rules is not bullying. You clearly don’t care at all about your thousands of supporters when you’re casually meeting up with your mates, switching houses and possibly infecting your nan. Get over yourself
Probably fuming because everybody dislikes her and not Ell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But why does Syd think she's famous? Is it because she's skinny with big boobs so everyone is meant to love her? I mean I love the Ell part of Syd & Ell so...

Reactions: 5
View attachment 136150
at the end of the day people would have a lot more respect for her if she didn’t mug her fans off. it’s not hate, it’s honesty.

Reactions: 7
why’s she moaning about all the “haters”, presumably from this site, when it’s only the people calling her out for meeting molly / ell / her bf whilst in government advised lockdown 😂

it’s not just her tho it’s all these influencers who seem to think they’re above the government. everyone is bored, everyone is tired of lockdown - not everyone wants to die?

why’s she moaning about all the “haters”, presumably from this site, when it’s only the people calling her out for meeting molly / ell / her bf whilst in government advised lockdown 😂

it’s not just her tho it’s all these influencers who seem to think they’re above the government. everyone is bored, everyone is tired of lockdown - not everyone wants to die?
Completely agree! She’s complaining about all the hate but there isn’t any. This thread is basically why are they breaking lockdown and why is Syd lying about her bf when everyone knows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Completely agree! She’s complaining about all the hate but there isn’t any. This thread is basically why are they breaking lockdown and why is Syd lying about her bf when everyone knows 😂
Exactly, no one is here is actually being NASTY towards them

Anyone watched Lucy’s assumptions video? I think it was actually a really childish way for her to handle the s+e situation, saying they weren’t nice to her etc when they helped her move when dan cheated, she said they were her sisters etc etc. Just say you fell out and wish them the best like she came across so bitter and school girl

Reactions: 3
From what it seems, syd and ell were probably great friends to have but as soon as lucy got back with dan they disagreed with her. So they weren’t actually not nice to her, just it turned sour at the end

• Heart
From what it seems, syd and ell were probably great friends to have but as soon as lucy got back with dan they disagreed with her. So they weren’t actually not nice to her, just it turned sour at the end
Exactly, and I don’t know why Lucy wouldn’t just keep it private and say we fell out and are no longer friends but I don’t think it’s fair to put anything online ! Lost of lot of respect for her from her video

I understand if you didn’t wanna keep it private, say if syd just said they drifted when in reality s&e were actually horrible to her. But from what it seems it’s as if Lucy got back with dan and that’s the reason. So either keep it 100% private or tell the whole story

Reactions: 1
Agreed. While I hoped she would answer the q, there's no point in just saying they weren't nice to her with no explanation. She is obviously so blindsided by Dan she couldn't see her friends were just tying to help her. I imagine Syd is very strong headed and obviously Ell couldn't remain friends with Lucy once Syd had made her mind up anyway.

Has anyone watched their tiktok videos? Has ell’s nan always lived with them during lockdown? She hadn’t mentioned her being with them before now suddenly she is in the house?

I’m sorry but I just feel weird watching their videos where they act like they follow the social distancing rules and all that, when in real life we know they meet up??

Reactions: 16
i prefer ell to syd aswell but I do think ell let’s syd act the way she does and knows exactly how syd comes across.She probably agrees with how syd acts behind closed doors aswell .. she’s just more reserved than syd on socials, which is smart and why people like her more

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.