Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know some of you will think I’m terrible for doing this but I am pleased. I have a disabled child and I will never forgive anyone who says the things she has about any children.
9A994E8B-5E97-4A3D-B623-E27FC0BA6507.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
She actually used to post books etc about diversity before this came.. she’s obviously brushed it so far under the carpet there’s no return/hopes everyone has forgotten so best to just not mention it 🙄
She actually has a 'Diversity Shelf' story highlight. Diversity SHELF. What a great way to teach her children that even BOOKS about people who are different to 'us' DO NOT BELONG ON THE SAME SHELF AS BOOKS ABOUT LOVELY PERFECT ABLE BODIED WHITE STRAIGHT MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE WE'RE JUST NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IT NOWADAYS. If only it was 2013! A simpler time.

'Milo and Rexy, why don't you pick a book from the DIVERSITY SHELF today so that mummy can put it on the internet to prove she is not racist/classist/ableist?'

Also, did anyone see her story - 'Just got back from a picnic with friends'

'See, everyone, I DO have friends!!!!!'

Hello Suze 👋🏾👋🏼👋🏿👋🏻👋🏽

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Softgirl

I said I wouldn’t let it go and I won’t until nobody works with them again. If she can’t say sorry or show any remorse and he thinks it’s totally acceptable to ignore it then I will do everything I can to make their lives hell. I don’t care who they are or what they are, and as I’ve said before you’ve pissed the wrong person off. If some of the Companies continue to ignore me then it’s the Daily Fail for them.. You see Twat A and B, with the evidence, facts and support I have Companies won’t be interested you. H&M are also investigating her this afternoon. This is only through persistence though..

So this is for all the Disabled, Fat, Old, Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Burns, Child and everyone else that you have abused. Not me, them. I hope you read this and know us “TROLLS” have had the last laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve had a reply from TSB. They’ve taken my email seriously and have contacted the company that arranges the Pride of Britain awards and asked them to address my complaint

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Softgirl

@harrysmum200 and @cupandteaandascroll.. I’m not doing this for me. I couldn’t careless what anyone thinks of me, I’m too thick skinned and I haven’t got a bad bone in my body. I am doing it for all the people that have been hurt or offended by what has been said, how it has been handled, the smugness and obnoxious attitude has tipped me even further over the edge.

If I could speak to her without her shaming me on Social Media I would tell them why I feel the way I do, why I am doing this and why I won’t let it go. I have Children myself and I have brought them up to be respectful, polite and that no matter what colour skin people have, what disability they have, what shape or size they are etc to be polite and if they can’t do that keep your mouth shut and keep your opinion to yourself.

So, when I see comments and I’m directed to comments she has made I will defend my loved ones. When my Mum was six years old her nightdress caught fire, her nylon nightie blew into a coal fire. You can imagine the scene, you can imagine what she has been through and she has nearly died twice. Fortunately she is still with us but spent her Childhood and Teenage years in hospital and for years she was in and out having skin graft after skin graft. Today she is 67 and is still having treatment for scares.

So, she has done a lot for burns victims, advising, supporting, learning how to apply make up, things to give the victims some confidence. Because it’s a nasty world out there and these two prove that more than anyone. It doesn’t bother my Mum her attitude is this is me, if you don’t like me, I won’t lose any sleep over it, it’s where i get it from.

But, I have friends who Children have Autism, ADHD, Asperger but my Children look at them Children as their friends. That’s it nothing else friends and the same as all the other people in the world. But it is for them people I won’t give up. When you get on in life and think your invincible something will come and bite your arse and bite it hard and it has now.

I said last night, if I seen a sorry, a proper apology instead of the absolute shite that she called an apology with that fucking sarcastic grin and cocky fucking attitude. But no, even now after all this; and they read here they haven't reached out in any way to try and make some sort of recognition of the situation. So, while they sit on their arses, find it hilarious that their Children are climbing up ladders
and being dragged up I will carry on.

I am far from finished and yeah, once I get a bee in my bonnet there is nothing down for you. So all the people who have read them vile messages, all the people it has hurt and upset, who fit in any of them brackets of abuse from them bullies. This is all for you and my Mum.

The irony, she will be calling me a TROLL, it was a troll that pointed me to Tattle, that was her one day bitch whinging about us Trolls. In them days nobody knew about her little past life, she thought she was the coolest Mum in MK, rubbed shoulders with other Influencers and slagged Clemmie Hooper off but look now, how the mighty fall: Least Clemmie left and give up more than these fame hungry Z list Celebs. You’ve fell even further down that ladder and all you had to do was say sorry and mean it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

NosyWelshCow

If she’s going to cover the kids’ faces now she’s going to struggle to monetise their lives...

Very noticeable that the images she shared included her friends’ mixed race child and a business with clear West Indian links.
“LOOK HOW NOT RACIST I AM”.

Full house with the woke follow up of
‘Look at this handbag I’M BUYING FOR MY SON, A BOY! A HANDBAG FOR A BOY!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Shropshiremum

Caroline Hirons, Clemmie Telford and The Yes Mum all still follow her - I honestly can’t understand why more people haven’t unfollowed? Her existing followers probably wouldn’t have been aware that she changed the account to private, therefore they wouldn’t be aware they needed to keep following to avoid missing her posts.

I also wondered if Susie knew the Daily Fail article was pending and that was why she changed her privacy settings, to avoid an influx of people negatively commenting and taking screen shots of her awful “apology”. Perhaps Gleam made a deal with the Daily Fail but were only able to negotiate the article being delayed, not completely scrapped.

With regards to the “apology”, I am shocked at how badly it was worded and presented. As per previous comments on these threads, I felt there was an overwhelming undertone of annoyance, arrogance and aggressiveness. Susie never even said the word ‘sorry’. She has shown the world who she really is, and I had noticed elements of this in some of her more recent content prior to this debacle.

Greg’s total lack of acknowledgement continues to be staggering and, for me, completely stinks of white privilege. The removal of comments from his posts is absurd and proof that censorship is live and well. He is smug, smarmy and hopes we will be won round by posts about chicks, dogs, home improvements and monetising they kiddywinks. This is so wrong.

Reactions: 28

Cup of tea and a scroll

A2901BBC-4215-418B-B9B9-6995D078F584.png

A judge on pride of britain.

To me this just makes a mockery of the whole thing. Half the people getting awards will probably fall into the subject category of one of her vile tweets

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

OhhBacon

VIP Member
No 4 for Susie, there are racist tweets and tweets about children with disabilities and overweight people at the end of thread 2, we will try and repost them all here. If you have read the Daily Mail article there are more tweets here.

Here are a few and her Insta statement that was quickly deleted.

More of the tweets.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

Onlybeingnosey

And just like that...It’s like nothing ever happened and Susie is posting aff links on her stories again!!!!
I’ve never posted on here before but this whole thing has made me so angry and the fact that she is carrying on like nothing happened is so frustrating to me.
I followed Susie years ago and warmed to her quickly. I then started to get a real mean girl vibe. She got snobbier and snobbier with the odd sprinkle of sharing a working class instagrammer to make her seem like a better person. I was not at all surprised when her nastiness came to light. I followed on here in the hopes that she would be cancelled and feel some remorse.
Well here we are now and she is making money from a platform again that she has not had to actually offer any real apology to.
If she had any remorse at all she would have de activated her account. If she loved insta so much and wanted to ‘learn’ from it 🙄 she could have created a new private account for friends and family and educated herself that way.
I’m even annoyed at myself that this has got to me this much but for some reason it really has!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

jessicarrr

I don’t know... whilst I think that her tweets were disgusting (and not even that long ago in the grand scheme of things) and her lack of apology inexcusable, I think that wishing someone the cost of their future and livelihood is a bit much, especially when there are 2 young children to consider who should not suffer because of the actions of their idiotic parents. It’s what gives sites like this a bad name 🤷‍♀️
I think if Susie had apologised properly and actually uttered the word "sorry" rather than giving terrible excuses about context and her age when she made those comments, I would agree with you. But she didn't. And now she's back on Instagram, trying to make cash from swipe ups and obviously trying to carve out a career as some kind of social media consultant (HILARIOUS!).

Greg should have commented on it all too as his silence gives the impression that he is complicit (especially given some of his tweets about Nelson Mandela and the fact he was tagged in some of Susie's original tweets).

Of course I don't bear them any ill will BUT I do think they should be accountable for their actions and I personally think that - in the absence of a genuine apology - means that they shouldn't be linked with brands who claim to support equality and inclusivity. They are both perfectly capable of earning a living away from social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“Its all a bit sad and void of responsibility” is she taking the fucking piss. She’s taken next to no responsibility for anything she has said online over the past several years so why WHY on earth would she expect other people that aren’t in the “limelight” (I used the phrase loosely) to do the same, especially when the majority of people on Tattle are exposing these people for what they really are and opening other people’s eyes so as they don’t fall into the same shitty influencer trap that most have.

She has single handedly commented on every single minority there is, in such a very cruel and disgusting way, and she made a set of videos addressing it but still NOT apologising and NOT taking full “””responsibility”””” that she speaks of for her words and actions and STILL trying to cover it all up by deleting comments, blog posts, whole blogs etc and she is STILL online when she should have fucked off a long time ago and she thinks that some person on a gossip forum needs to apologise to these absolute shit wits who expose their kids/lives/sell anything and anyone to make a few pence?!!!??????? I have to unfollow, I literally can’t even follow her to see what happens next, she is absolutely infuriating.

I am sorry if this makes no sense but there are literally no words for her arrogance and ignorance and total plain dimwittery. She really is the pits. I hope that her and Greg are knocked so far off their high horse and into next week ASAP. They are just as bad as each other and you can tell they are just laughing about all of this to themselves at home, makes me so so angry.

Also the fact she supports people like Sali Hughes says it all, she’s absolutely vile and I don’t even need to follow her to know that. Imagine being so fucking obsessed with yourself that you feel the need to sit down with someone who’s said “nasty things about you online” and ask them why. Fuck off ya actual freak.

• Heart

Talensandtruths

From what I can remember (having followed Susie on Twitter years ago) she always tried so hard to come across as a “personality” who was comedic, cutting in her ‘social commentary’ because she was an “intelligent woman” who worked at a LADZ mag. When in fact she was/is a racist, discriminatory and offensive bigot, which are all the worst possible attributes a human being can possess. Her approach here was to make herself feel more intelligent and informed than she was/is. Utter vile woman, then and now. It’s one of the many reasons I stopped using Twitter - too many wallies competing to shout the loudest.
I hope she takes a big look at herself and re-evaluates her personality, opinions and behaviours.

Last edited:

Kvothe

Just re-read Susie’s “anti tattle” diatribe - sorry to say this, I’m actually male 🙋🏾‍♂️ am I still allowed to sit with you?!

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
1D8922C0-314F-44D1-85A8-AEF4F304BBAD.jpeg

And how many have YOU bullied because of where they were born? Their culture? The colour of their skin? Their disability? Their accent? Their weight? Their sexuality?

shame on you

Reactions: 24