Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually used to post books etc about diversity before this came.. sheโ€™s obviously brushed it so far under the carpet thereโ€™s no return/hopes everyone has forgotten so best to just not mention it ๐Ÿ™„
She actually has a 'Diversity Shelf' story highlight. Diversity SHELF. What a great way to teach her children that even BOOKS about people who are different to 'us' DO NOT BELONG ON THE SAME SHELF AS BOOKS ABOUT LOVELY PERFECT ABLE BODIED WHITE STRAIGHT MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE WE'RE JUST NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IT NOWADAYS. If only it was 2013! A simpler time.

'Milo and Rexy, why don't you pick a book from the DIVERSITY SHELF today so that mummy can put it on the internet to prove she is not racist/classist/ableist?'

Also, did anyone see her story - 'Just got back from a picnic with friends'

'See, everyone, I DO have friends!!!!!'

Hello Suze ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
She actually has a 'Diversity Shelf' story highlight. Diversity SHELF. What a great way to teach her children that even BOOKS about people who are different to 'us' DO NOT BELONG ON THE SAME SHELF AS BOOKS ABOUT LOVELY PERFECT ABLE BODIED WHITE STRAIGHT MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE WHO ARE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE WE'RE JUST NOT ALLOWED TO SAY IT NOWADAYS. If only it was 2013! A simpler time.

'Milo and Rexy, why don't you pick a book from the DIVERSITY SHELF today so that mummy can put it on the internet to prove she is not racist/classist/ableist?'

The friends bit is EXACTLY what I thought. Probz Gregโ€™s friends ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Still nothing about BLM, racism, diversity or anything of the like. Sheโ€™s down a 1000 followers though I think?!

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her and Greg a few days ago, donโ€™t want people thinking I condone their actions and can always see what theyโ€™re up to via here.
And their content is either boring or infuriating so better to get rid of them!

Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her and Greg a few days ago, donโ€™t want people thinking I condone their actions and can always see what theyโ€™re up to via here.
And their content is either boring or infuriating so better to get rid of them!
Theyโ€™re having pancakes in bed. Its gripping stuff today. I dont follow either but shes wide open these days so i have a nose from time to time ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Theyโ€™re having pancakes in bed. Its gripping stuff today. I dont follow either but shes wide open these days so i have a nose from time to time ๐Ÿ˜‚
But nobody cares ๐Ÿ˜ซ who cares if you're having pancakes in bed ๐Ÿ˜ซ why are you trying to show off ๐Ÿ˜ซ

If you have nothing interesting to post, just don't post anything! It's an addiction...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But nobody cares ๐Ÿ˜ซ who cares if you're having pancakes in bed ๐Ÿ˜ซ why are you trying to show off ๐Ÿ˜ซ

If you have nothing interesting to post, just don't post anything! It's an addiction...
itโ€™s for the MONEY the ads the affiliate links.

Diversity Shelf - Exactly. ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Has her profile disappeared?
Nope- maybe you've been blocked?! ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyone else get so irritated by her '79384938 of you have messaged me and here's why you're wrong and I'm right'

It's so patronising

Also shocked that she will actually be sending her child to school?!?! Wow

Reactions: 6

Anyone else get so irritated by her '79384938 of you have messaged me and here's why you're wrong and I'm right'

It's so patronising

Yep blocked. Never interacted with her in any way ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 2

It's so patronising

Totally. Passive aggressive as always .....

She makes Arizona look like the most dull, boring, bland, uninviting place on the planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.