Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know... whilst I think that her tweets were disgusting (and not even that long ago in the grand scheme of things) and her lack of apology inexcusable, I think that wishing someone the cost of their future and livelihood is a bit much, especially when there are 2 young children to consider who should not suffer because of the actions of their idiotic parents. It’s what gives sites like this a bad name 🤷‍♀️
really? ‘A bad name’ how so?

standing up for what’s right and ensuring large companies THINK before they hire is only a good thing. Who cares if Tattle has people talking.....maybe more will come take a look and see with fresh eyes the harm these idiots can do

Reactions: 14
I don’t know... whilst I think that her tweets were disgusting (and not even that long ago in the grand scheme of things) and her lack of apology inexcusable, I think that wishing someone the cost of their future and livelihood is a bit much, especially when there are 2 young children to consider who should not suffer because of the actions of their idiotic parents. It’s what gives sites like this a bad name 🤷‍♀️
I think if Susie had apologised properly and actually uttered the word "sorry" rather than giving terrible excuses about context and her age when she made those comments, I would agree with you. But she didn't. And now she's back on Instagram, trying to make cash from swipe ups and obviously trying to carve out a career as some kind of social media consultant (HILARIOUS!).

Greg should have commented on it all too as his silence gives the impression that he is complicit (especially given some of his tweets about Nelson Mandela and the fact he was tagged in some of Susie's original tweets).

Of course I don't bear them any ill will BUT I do think they should be accountable for their actions and I personally think that - in the absence of a genuine apology - means that they shouldn't be linked with brands who claim to support equality and inclusivity. They are both perfectly capable of earning a living away from social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So, I will just point out a few things here..

My Mother is a Burns Victim, I’m not going into it all again as it is a few pages back why I am doing this. I haven’t just jumped on a bandwagon and thought oh, here are a couple of idiots, let’s pick on them two today.

I have also said I couldn’t give a flying duck what they think of me, I haven’t brought their children into it and i wouldn’t wish this situation on anyone, in the real world. People need to take action for their words and I would expect to be sacked from my job and I have sacked people through what has been put on SM which was a lot less worse than this.

I will also point out, i have said numerous times on previous post that all it takes is them to utter them five letters SORRY... That’s it, instead of a absolute load of tit she came out with while maintaining a smirk on her face and a snotty, obnoxious attitude too. If you also look back, and I do not condone Clemmie Hooper’s actions in any way, but she absolutely slatted her for what was said: but nobody knew about all this so people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. How dare she slag other people off for something she has done and it was a dam sight worse than what Clemmie did.

So with all due respect, please don’t have a go at me. I am doing this for all the people that she has upset, abused etc and for my Mum, she fights hard to protect burns victims from people like this, from abuse and bullies, and still today at 67 has to go through procedures to stop her looking like in her words a Freak... So until it hits you like it has us don’t criticise people for being upset and angry. Would you have the same attitude if one of your Children or loved ones went out and had Acid thrown in their face, unprovoked? Would you say that if after going through hell, having someone bully them or write nasty things about them online? I doubt it very much, you would be angry and upset.

Sorry is all it takes and neither of them are going to say it so this is what it comes down too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think that what I said has been taken the wrong way - I do NOT condone any of her actions whether that’s what she said in her tweets, her pathetic ‘apology’, or the way that she is now trying to go back to Instagram normal. I also think that she should be held accountable for her actions and if that is by people informing her ‘employers’ of her actions then so be it. Any one of us would be held accountable by our employers if it were us. Greg too could have at least acknowledged the situation rather than taking a couple of days off and blaming it on the renovations.

What I was unsure of is comments about taking away their futures and a little while ago ‘ruining their lives’. Wishing ill on people like that is just starting to go down to their level.

Reactions: 7
If any of us were to have tweeted what she had, we would be sacked from our jobs if they found out.. wouldn’t we? And would therefore have no income and would have to find another job. Maybe they should get regular jobs then instead of posting crappy ads!!
That’s a really good way of looking at it actually.

Reactions: 5
I think that what I said has been taken the wrong way - I do NOT condone any of her actions whether that’s what she said in her tweets, her pathetic ‘apology’, or the way that she is now trying to go back to Instagram normal. I also think that she should be held accountable for her actions and if that is by people informing her ‘employers’ of her actions then so be it. Any one of us would be held accountable by our employers if it were us. Greg too could have at least acknowledged the situation rather than taking a couple of days off and blaming it on the renovations.

What I was unsure of is comments about taking away their futures and a little while ago ‘ruining their lives’. Wishing ill on people like that is just starting to go down to their level.
Do you not think that comments like that ruin already vulnerable people lives? I don’t want to ruin their lives, I am making people aware especially Brands what has happened, what they have said and their piss poor reaction. I will reiterate again, there are five letters that spell out the word SORRY.

That is all it takes. I have said in previous messages on here that they are failing to see what the problem is and they are just Bullies. If you read further up the thread, I have said if she apologises or shows some sort of remorse instead of that piss poor apology that never mentioned the word SORRY. It’s not hard is it?

If she does that and genuinely means I will remove every message on here and withdraw all the complaints. But, you, me and the people on here know that isn’t going to happen. They have had plenty of time to do that. Staying off SM and coming back that she’s had threats is bullshit. They aren’t private, they show their Children’s faces and don’t hide where they live. That is hardly the actions of someone who allegedly have had death threats. That was to turn the tide and get pity. They are their own worse enemies, and really bringing this on themselves.

So, I don’t really care what people think of me or what I am doing, but I am not doing this for me, I’m doing it for the people she has wrote vile comments about after seeing first hand what them comments do to people and their confidence. I have taught my Children what my Parents taught me, if you can’t say anything nice then say nothing and if you can’t be anything else be kind. Do you remember what comments like this did to a Celeb not too long ago?

So I’m not backing down, I’m not being shamed or made to feel like they are being bullied. I don’t go around being nasty to people, I’m not jealous of them, I have my own SM with a large following so all the tit they spout about that isn’t true. The TROLL pointed me here when she slagged every Tom, Dick and Harry off so that’s pretty ironic if I do say so myself.

So we will leave it there. Susie you know what they say - SORRY is the hardest word and isn’t that true in your case?

That’s a really good way of looking at it actually.
Exactly, that is what I am trying to get through to people. Why should they be allowed to earn money from people they have slagged off? Why shouldn’t their employers be made aware of their actions. I work for a very well known company and I deal with a lot of stuff with regard to what is put on SM, Data Protection, Bullying. I said earlier, I have sacked people for less than what they have done.

Reactions: 7
Do you not think that comments like that ruin already vulnerable people lives? I don’t want to ruin their lives, I am making people aware especially Brands what has happened, what they have said and their piss poor reaction. I will reiterate again, there are five letters that spell out the word SORRY.

That is all it takes. I have said in previous messages on here that they are failing to see what the problem is and they are just Bullies. If you read further up the thread, I have said if she apologises or shows some sort of remorse instead of that piss poor apology that never mentioned the word SORRY. It’s not hard is it?

If she does that and genuinely means I will remove every message on here and withdraw all the complaints. But, you, me and the people on here know that isn’t going to happen. They have had plenty of time to do that. Staying off SM and coming back that she’s had threats is bullshit. They aren’t private, they show their Children’s faces and don’t hide where they live. That is hardly the actions of someone who allegedly have had death threats. That was to turn the tide and get pity. They are their own worse enemies, and really bringing this on themselves.

So, I don’t really care what people think of me or what I am doing, but I am not doing this for me, I’m doing it for the people she has wrote vile comments about after seeing first hand what them comments do to people and their confidence. I have taught my Children what my Parents taught me, if you can’t say anything nice then say nothing and if you can’t be anything else be kind. Do you remember what comments like this did to a Celeb not too long ago?

So I’m not backing down, I’m not being shamed or made to feel like they are being bullied. I don’t go around being nasty to people, I’m not jealous of them, I have my own SM with a large following so all the tit they spout about that isn’t true. The TROLL pointed me here when she slagged every Tom, Dick and Harry off so that’s pretty ironic if I do say so myself.

So we will leave it there. Susie you know what they say - SORRY is the hardest word and isn’t that true in your case?

Exactly, that is what I am trying to get through to people. Why should they be allowed to earn money from people they have slagged off? Why shouldn’t their employers be made aware of their actions. I work for a very well known company and I deal with a lot of stuff with regard to what is put on SM, Data Protection, Bullying. I said earlier, I have sacked people for less than what they have done.
Have you had any more responses from brands yet? Good on you for having the dedication I certainly can understand why it’s affected you personally

“I’ve got number dyslexia”

It’s called dyscalculia, and I’d wager if you ACTUALLY had it, you’d know what it’s called. Makes me so angry when people are tit at maths or spelling and claim they’ve got dyslexia etc. I can’t do maths for tit but it’s because I’m bad at maths.

My sister has awful dyslexia, it is life altering and horrendous to live with.

She had every bit of help and assistance in exams going... first time I’ve heard of GIANT YELLOW PAPERS. Wanker.

Reactions: 11
Very carefully worded I thought and they didn't say specifically that they wouldn't be working with her or him again in the future!
It does say they worked with her as a one off. Also said they dont work with people who’d don’t share their values so petty much saying they won’t use her again. Well done Softgirl!

Has tick my box tuesday died a death already? If you’re gonna do stufflike that and give it a silly name you really need to be consistent 🙄
Well done on getting those replies and for sharing them @Softgirl

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I find her content and replies so disingenuous since she came back. She is so over friendly and 'concerned' with any replies to comments, whereas we all know she's a snarky little cow really. She always used to be too good to respond to followers 🙄

Reactions: 10
I find her content and replies so disingenuous since she came back. She is so over friendly and 'concerned' with any replies to comments, whereas we all know she's a snarky little cow really. She always used to be too good to respond to followers 🙄
She was always far too good to reply to mere mortals. She must be so annoyed to be forced to make an effort to survive😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so bleeping cringe when she shares stories from humans of NY. She shared a story about the Asian family where the parents died and it just took me back to her racist tweets. We know you hate people of colour and especially immigrants Susan so just please duck off with the faux emotion for their lived in experiences and stories. bleeping cheeky witch.

Reactions: 12
Maybe they are in short supply? 🤔

Reactions: 1
It's so bleeping cringe when she shares stories from humans of NY. She shared a story about the Asian family where the parents died and it just took me back to her racist tweets. We know you hate people of colour and especially immigrants Susan so just please duck off with the faux emotion for their lived in experiences and stories. bleeping cheeky witch.
That’s the thing, everyone has eyes on everything she shares and when she does we know she doesn’t mean any of it. bleeping cheeky witch is a great way to describe her 🤣

Reactions: 1
I think the main thing is her tweets were literally despicable, not a minority or group left out (how very equal opportunities of her..!) she jumped straight on the MOD train with Glee. Where is MOD now? Not making money from Instagram that’s for sure. So what if they stop making money online. Zero sympathy here, they will have to do what the most of the country do and get a job to support their family. Maybe even bugger off to Arizona.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.