Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Haj7000

Thread title suggestion: Racist Susie Verrill, your non apology ‘apology’ has been deleted! Hoping everyone’s forgotten that you ever tweeted?

Reactions: 24

Heyguysswipeup

VIP Member
I don’t know... whilst I think that her tweets were disgusting (and not even that long ago in the grand scheme of things) and her lack of apology inexcusable, I think that wishing someone the cost of their future and livelihood is a bit much, especially when there are 2 young children to consider who should not suffer because of the actions of their idiotic parents. It’s what gives sites like this a bad name 🤷‍♀️
If any of us were to have tweeted what she had, we would be sacked from our jobs if they found out.. wouldn’t we? And would therefore have no income and would have to find another job. Maybe they should get regular jobs then instead of posting shitty ads!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Lreb88

VIP Member
So I knew susie back in the day when Twitter was cool (through work) and, I totally missed all of her awful tweets at the time, I was shocked and disappointed when I read them recently and know that at that time I never would have condoned it (so her excuse in that video is bullshit - the whole “apology” was), BUT I do think she seems to be doing the right thing now. Every time I get a Facebook memory of my statuses I cringe hard, even from a couple of years ago. Personally I need a better acknowledgment of her ‘crimes’ from her but I do think she’s managing her Instagram well now and is heading in the right direction. If I was in her shoes it’s what I’d be doing I think.

If I were in her shoes I would have deleted Instagram and disappeared. The only reason to keep her account is to try and keep earning money from it with her ad’s and aff links.
She needs to apologise and mean it, otherwise it's a no from me.
Also cringing at an old posts because you professed undying love for McFly (for example) is not the same thing as being a horrible racist with abhorrent views. Not at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Softgirl

So, today I have engaged with the companies that have ignored me regarding these pair of vile T**ts. I have also contacted everyone they have made Ads for this year.

These are - Pandora, Nick Junior, Hartley’s Jelly, National Trust, Purina, Benefit Make Up, All Things Home, Triump Lingerie, Smyth Toys, Alex and Alexa, Regatta, Little Dish, BT, Now TV and DCUKComics.

So, I doubt they will be getting any work off them
in the future. I think they will be baking pies until their old age. I have contacted the main people in Masterchef too. I have advised them also if my identity is leaked to anyone, they will also be dealing with a Data Protection Breech.

I work in that area of the law so I am aware of what is and isn’t allowed under identity leaks and Data Protection which could end in a court case.

Imagine how they feel tonight after reading all this, hopefully as shit as they have made people feel with their vile comments, ignorant and obnoxious attitude. I would love to be a fly on the wall in their abode. But, still no apology, still no remorse just carrying on as usual. They are just the most vile people I have ever come across in my life. I will keep you all informed.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Grandma

I know some of you will think I’m terrible for doing this but I am pleased. I have a disabled child and I will never forgive anyone who says the things she has about any children.
View attachment 172146
Harrysmum. I too have a disabled son. He is now grown up but will always live at home. I have just retired from fostering children with disabilities. I was absolutely distraught when I read those tweets. I wish the other big brands would follow Ebays example. Believe me no one will think badly of you. Our children should never be the butt of someones disgusting joke. You are a brave mumma bear to stick up for Harry. 💕

• Heart

Softgirl

I don’t know... whilst I think that her tweets were disgusting (and not even that long ago in the grand scheme of things) and her lack of apology inexcusable, I think that wishing someone the cost of their future and livelihood is a bit much, especially when there are 2 young children to consider who should not suffer because of the actions of their idiotic parents. It’s what gives sites like this a bad name 🤷‍♀️
So, I will just point out a few things here..

My Mother is a Burns Victim, I’m not going into it all again as it is a few pages back why I am doing this. I haven’t just jumped on a bandwagon and thought oh, here are a couple of idiots, let’s pick on them two today.

I have also said I couldn’t give a flying fuck what they think of me, I haven’t brought their children into it and i wouldn’t wish this situation on anyone, in the real world. People need to take action for their words and I would expect to be sacked from my job and I have sacked people through what has been put on SM which was a lot less worse than this.

I will also point out, i have said numerous times on previous post that all it takes is them to utter them five letters SORRY... That’s it, instead of a absolute load of shit she came out with while maintaining a smirk on her face and a snotty, obnoxious attitude too. If you also look back, and I do not condone Clemmie Hooper’s actions in any way, but she absolutely slatted her for what was said: but nobody knew about all this so people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. How dare she slag other people off for something she has done and it was a dam sight worse than what Clemmie did.

So with all due respect, please don’t have a go at me. I am doing this for all the people that she has upset, abused etc and for my Mum, she fights hard to protect burns victims from people like this, from abuse and bullies, and still today at 67 has to go through procedures to stop her looking like in her words a Freak... So until it hits you like it has us don’t criticise people for being upset and angry. Would you have the same attitude if one of your Children or loved ones went out and had Acid thrown in their face, unprovoked? Would you say that if after going through hell, having someone bully them or write nasty things about them online? I doubt it very much, you would be angry and upset.

Sorry is all it takes and neither of them are going to say it so this is what it comes down too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
I haven’t read everything on there but so far this is my favourite 🙄

117C6782-F9CA-40EA-8C96-F1E898C3D72F.jpeg

I’m pretty sure she still reads this thread so it might be a good idea to get some screenshots before she takes it down!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Grandma

I think that’s the point- until we’ve been personally affected perhaps we dont know the real impact?
I think many people will have been triggered by these vile tweets. I found them all disgusting. As Mum to a disabled child, retired foster carer to many, the ones involving children hurt most. She liked her dolphin tattoo “because they look like disabled children” laughing that deaf and blind children “would be well behaved“ jokes re “starving African children” “grubby African children“ ....... I could go on. It’s bad enough that anyone feels it’s ok to say these things. But Susie is now a public figure as an “influencer” making money?!?! Although I wouldn’t have the courage to contact companies I absolutely get why people do. Softgirl is very passionate about defending her Mum and others. My heart goes out to her.

Zegbru

Anyone who says "it's a lovely feeling" not to be affected by comments is affected by comments 😂

• Haha
I have never seen anything more sickening than her new £50 for 50 families thing over Christmas. No one wants your money you absolute racist, ableist pig. No one will forget what you’ve said, nor how you’ve handled your “former” self. She genuinely makes me FUME with anger. I cannot believe she thinks she’s so above people that they need HER, Susie Racist Verrill’s, help over Christmas. I would rather genuinely go hungry than take her money, and I am absolutely one of the people that this “giveaway” is aimed at. What an absolute scum bag.
Edited to say - “you’ll be added to list” lol so how are they going to decide this bollocks? I can literally see them sifting through their emails like “oh Greg look! Poor peasant people need OUR help! Bless them” fuck off.

• Sick
Well done harrysmum. It’s largely the censorship and inadequate response that bothers me so much now. It’s a block, delete to anyone who tries to open a conversation. I’ve actually written the following to the BBC. I think they should know. May seem petty but, like many of you, I’m angry and I can’t speak up to Susie or Greg because they block delete.

“I was extremely disappointed to see you’re still airing shows with Greg Rutherford. His fiancé has been outed as sharing some horrendously offensive and upsetting tweets which target black people, African children (which Greg was tagged in), Indian people, Romanian people, overweight people and disabled children, to name a few. After this came to light she released an inadequate apology in which she didn’t actually apologise and swiftly hid any trace of it and now she and Greg block and delete anyone who mentions it. Greg has not condemned the issue, nor even acknowledged it and his handling and censorship means he is complicit in her offensive behaviour.”

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I thought her story smacked of I’ve-been-told-to-lie-low-so-I-don’t-f-anything-up-for-Greg-but-I-dont-care-because-I-dont-NEED-Instagram-anyway

She doesn’t like being told what to do so is now being passive aggressive about it. Youd have thought if she was taking a break because she’s not particularly interested in being on the gram at the moment she would have done so after death threats to her children etc.

Reactions: 19

Urbanbunny

VIP Member
New to this thread ... I live near them. Country life. Yeah there are fields but we’re 5 mins from Milton Keynes. Hardly the Yorkshire Dales.

also I see Greg all the time around snd HE LOVES HIMSELF

and he shops in Waitrose

• Haha

Haj7000

C1B30034-CD1A-4269-B668-C87DF6D8D451.png

‘Some of you may want to unfollow me by the end of the day...’ no people don’t want to unfollow you cos you think kids who don’t have access to food in school holidays should have access to food. They unfollow you Susie because of your racist, zenophobic, ableist tweets that you haven’t officially said ‘sorry’ for.

Tell.A.Tale

Newbie here - but have read ALL the previous threads. I feel like I have been waiting the whole of Lockdown for this moment. So glad she is exposed. What an absolutely abhorrent human being. Not sure what makes my stomach turn the most, think it’s the disabled children jibes. Honestly may she never earn another penny from “Influencing” she doesn’t deserve any of it. Its my birthday tomorrow and this is likee an early present. Also, I’m WAY more excited that Suze is now a daily FAIL

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oliviabob

She jacked in her job giving them no notice so she could bugger off somewhere with Greg. I think she had no interest in working and would happily have lived anywhere he was her meal ticket. She was pregnant less than a year after they met which, combined with the jacking her job in thing, very much makes it look like she just wanted to get her feet feet under the table.

She also used to target rugby players so I think anyone who could provide her with some form of WAG lifestyle would have done....