Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else reckon Greg will be trying to line himself up to be the new host/captain on Question of Sport?

Reactions: 7
Oh god yeah, he’ll be chomping at the bit for that job. It’d be a terrible move by the BBC though

Oh god yeah, he’ll be chomping at the bit for that job. It’d be a terrible move by the BBC though
At least he didn’t win Masterchef based on popularity (as in there were actual judges rather than a viewer vote). I think it would be more likely that he’d be considered for the Question of Sport job if that were the case.

Reactions: 1
The blog has gone now. They must read on here.

Can anyone tweet the ones about disabled kids and burns victims to pride of Britain! They can’t delete on twitter and it will come up when anyone searches #prideofbritain. I don’t have a twitter account.
Which blog has disappeared? I don’t have Twitter 😬

I’ve had a reply from TSB. They’ve taken my email seriously and have contacted the company that arranges the Pride of Britain awards and asked them to address my complaint

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve had a reply from TSB. They’ve taken my email seriously and have contacted the company that arranges the Pride of Britain awards and asked them to address my complaint
You always get good response! WTG Did anyone copy the tweet (When Nelson Mandella died) where she says sarcastically she will never realise her ambition of feeding Nelson Mandella and Trevor McDonald in a nursing home. How disgusting. There were other Mandella tweets too. Racist, ageist😢 nothing is sacred with that woman. These need sent to companies too!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
You always get good response! WTG Did anyone copy the tweet (When Nelson Mandella died) where she says sarcastically she will never realise her ambition of feeding Nelson Mandella and Trevor McDonald in a nursing home. How disgusting. There were other Mandella tweets too. Racist, ageist😢 nothing is sacred with that woman. These need sent to companies too!
Actually she’s excelled herself on this one. Managed to “cover” a few groups here. How absolutely vile😡
B038CD63-ACA6-41CD-B97B-A77F1FE624C5.jpeg

• Wow
I think here she is actually trying to take the piss out of bigoted people (ironic since is one herself). I.e. daily mail readers like to pick a minority trait in anyone that’s done a crime, so that their readers can hate on that whole group of people. She’s alluding to that.

Actually she’s excelled herself on this one. Managed to “cover” a few groups here. How absolutely vile😡View attachment 242489

I think here she is actually trying to take the piss out of bigoted people (ironic since is one herself). I.e. daily mail readers like to pick a minority trait in anyone that’s done a crime, so that their readers can hate on that whole group of people. She’s alluding to that.
Nah Just having another racist, homophobic jibe regarding a murder that’s taken place.

Reactions: 2
This is the absolute idiocy of her tweets - I think in some of her tweets (like that one just mentioned) she is trying to be sarcastic/edgy blah blah blah and poke fun at bigoted people. All the while she is too stupid/up her own bum to realise she is just as bad when she mocks how Romanians dress or makes a starving African 'joke' to her followers.

Moronic.

Reactions: 11
This is the absolute idiocy of her tweets - I think in some of her tweets (like that one just mentioned) she is trying to be sarcastic/edgy blah blah blah and poke fun at bigoted people. All the while she is too stupid/up her own bum to realise she is just as bad when she mocks how Romanians dress or makes a starving African 'joke' to her followers.

Moronic.
Exactly!! The hypocrisy and lack of insight is quite astounding.

Reactions: 5
She suddenly stopped posting after Greg’s Pride of Britain announcement, I’m guessing it’s because of that.

Reactions: 8
What are they doing to that house that it's taking so long to do it? I know people who've built new houses in a quarter of the time. In every video where you can see some of the house it still looks like an absolute tit hole 🤯 nothing ever seems to have been finished.

Reactions: 6
What are they doing to that house that it's taking so long to do it? I know people who've built new houses in a quarter of the time. In every video where you can see some of the house it still looks like an absolute tit hole 🤯 nothing ever seems to have been finished.
I know! I’ve been on the edge of my seat for 5 years waiting for this Orangary and underground cinema. Seems about as likely to happen as Greg’s Olympic cycling/skeleton dream he was trying to make happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Greg seems very blasé about one of their workmen falling through the ceiling yesterday. Obviously just an expendable minion...

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.