Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tempted to message her now saying stationery isn't allowed in some schools šŸ˜

I like how she frames it that she's doing 'us' mere mortals a favour!

Or is she framing it that it's a waste of her time with all the messages?

Reactions: 1
Susan does not like ā€œfeedbackā€.
Does she not know she can turn off direct messages or replies to stories? Or can choose not to read it?

Or prefers to keep them on so she has another opportunity to be passive aggressive and patronising?

Actually I know the answer to that šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 4
I still find it so funny when she bangs on about how great Arizona is when it looks so orange, dusty and boring.

Reactions: 7
I said I wouldnā€™t let it go and I wonā€™t until nobody works with them again. If she canā€™t say sorry or show any remorse and he thinks itā€™s totally acceptable to ignore it then I will do everything I can to make their lives hell. I donā€™t care who they are or what they are, and as Iā€™ve said before youā€™ve pissed the wrong person off. If some of the Companies continue to ignore me then itā€™s the Daily Fail for them.. You see twit A and B, with the evidence, facts and support I have Companies wonā€™t be interested you. H&M are also investigating her this afternoon. This is only through persistence though..

So this is for all the Disabled, Fat, Old, Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Burns, Child and everyone else that you have abused. Not me, them. I hope you read this and know us ā€œTROLLSā€ have had the last laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I said I wouldnā€™t let it go and I wonā€™t until nobody works with them again. If she canā€™t say sorry or show any remorse and he thinks itā€™s totally acceptable to ignore it then I will do everything I can to make their lives hell. I donā€™t care who they are or what they are, and as Iā€™ve said before youā€™ve pissed the wrong person off. If some of the Companies continue to ignore me then itā€™s the Daily Fail for them.. You see twit A and B, with the evidence, facts and support I have Companies wonā€™t be interested you. H&M are also investigating her this afternoon. This is only through persistence though..

So this is for all the Disabled, Fat, Old, Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Burns, Child and everyone else that you have abused. Not me, them. I hope you read this and know us ā€œTROLLSā€ have had the last laugh.
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Hi guys, sorry Iā€™ve probably missed it being talked about but anyone know why sheā€™s made her profile public? I thought she had said she was staying private but wondered if sheā€™d mentioned her change of heart at all!

Hi guys, sorry Iā€™ve probably missed it being talked about but anyone know why sheā€™s made her profile public? I thought she had said she was staying private but wondered if sheā€™d mentioned her change of heart at all!
You canā€™t make as much money with a private account! Income is clearly more of a priority than her childrenā€™s safety.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.