Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NosyWelshCow

Wow, ‘knits and eyeliner’ straight back to the hard hitting content🙄 waiting for an ‘autumn knits edit’ with swipe ups soon. You heard it here first
She’s now done a swipe up for this one, and included ‘aff link’ and ‘as’, surely she should’ve included ad or gifted on the first slide about it?

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Only sycophantic comments allowed 🙄
She looks like she’s lost a ton of weight (not that she had anything to lose) - perhaps there’s more stress at home than she’s making out. If it was the stress of those DMs getting to her surely she would have come off the gram.

Grandma

Very carefully worded I thought and they didn't say specifically that they wouldn't be working with her or him again in the future!
It does say they worked with her as a one off. Also said they dont work with people who’d don’t share their values so petty much saying they won’t use her again. Well done Softgirl!

Well ASOS and her probably go quite well together after their dodgy behaviour and the treatment of their staff during lockdown.

I’m actually surprised to see that tetyanawrites still follows her on IG. She is still posting lots about BLM movement, so I’m a bit disappointed that she seems to have forgiven Susan.
I was surprised that she still follows too as she is very active in the BLM movement and keeping the message alive. How can people have just forgotten?? And these brands? I'm going to start messaging copying that text another poster kindly supplied.

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
I still follow her but TBH I've not looked at anything of hers or his for weeks now, apart from some story about the faceless boys playing with bowls of wildflowers in a very Coachella type filter, which I accidentally watched while randomly scrolling through stories on the top bar.