Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Exactly... so she’s turned it into “I’m just not particularly interested in being on here at the moment” and “I’m a 32 year old woman who’s got much nicer things to focus on” - if that isn’t a dig at everyone who uses Instagram, which (by the way) was her ‘space for learning’ how to be less prejudicial, I don’t know what is!
And what a ridiculous thing for her to post about - what does her age or gender have to do with anything?!! Instagram was more than fine for her when she was making money hand over fist from all the adverts she was doing on it or for boring everyone to death about Arizona.... she’s just bitter because she’s screwed it all up for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Starsanddaggers

Chatty Member
Susie is so desperate for fame and to keep her reputation I honestly think she probably made accounts and messaged herself to screen shot.

Another thing that back fired because now everyone is calling her out on what a hypocrite she is.

She also gave the game away and Greg did about the boys school when they boasted its "rural location", showed a blocked out school uniform colour , where they live rough location, plus the gender of the headteacher - who told them they shouldn't be taking the kids out during term time (you know being z list celebrities they can probably afford school holiday time but then susie would have to mix with all the other peasants).....

She constantly blames every one else without taking any responsibility for her own actions. So frustrating.

Susie. Just come off Instagram.
Most women and men in their 30s don't use it everyday in little clips. The world won't end if you stop using it.

No one's gonna mug Milo and Rexy for their expensive, obnoxious clothes. No one wants harm on them. Everyone feels sorry for them being paraded on SM as it is.

We just want you to get over yourself.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
what I don’t get is susie raised loads of money for thenursemum. All sounds very fishy
I really don’t have any time for nurse mum. I fully appreciate that she’s in an impossibly hard situation with her son and of course I feel for them both but she herself just seems like another “influencer” with an attitude problem (“if you don’t like ads then fuck off/I can do what I want/anyone who complains is a troll/gremlin” bla bla bla”)

• Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Because she doesn’t think she’s done anything wrong. She couldn’t even bring herself to say sorry in what was supposed to be her apology stories. She actually things that SHE is the victim in all of this!!
The entire point if her so-called apology was to downplay it to her followers. It was all "I said a couple of ill-judged things, and now me AND MY CHILDREN are getting death threats" and it was calculated to show an "unreasonable" reaction to her tweets. The tweets are disgusting. They display a wide ranging and very flippant type of prejudice.

Personally I’ve always liked susie, but this has pissed me right off. Seems like she’s following BM2 in trying to boost her engagement. She’s also talking like she’s been reading the BM2 thread.
What I find most hypocritical about this whole thing is she used to work for a celeb gossip magazine. When you’re in the public eye, people are entitled to an opinion and have a right to air them. In this case, if they’re posted on tattle then it’s not like people are going out their way to try and upset or discredit the person, unlike magazines that plaster the celebs face on them and are visible in every shop in the U.K.
I don’t agree with any of the messages she showed tonight, they are disgusting. I don’t believe in sending ‘hate’ of any kind, but tattle isn’t just hate! There’s a lot of general concern aired on here around children’s safety and discussions on appropriate behaviour online. I think susie is one of the better ‘insta mums’ racism aside, but blanket blaming tattle is ridiculous. She’s obviously been reading on here so hi susie ✌🏻 - all you’re doing is sending more people here, maybe you should have spent more time reading BM2 thread and seen how many people migrated to the site after her fake breakdown.
I have to disagree with you here on one point (the rest you nailed) I did like susie a couple of years ago, then I realised she’s actually one of the worst instamums, she tries this ‘oh I’m such a relatable mum card’ then throws ridiculous stuff in like oh I’m flying premium economy with the kids to see what you peasants have to do, I always fly business. And other bits along these lines.
I’ve heard her make discreet digs about other instagrammers So many times.
She quite literally revelled in MOD being caught out on where.. TATTLE! But now it’s her on the receiving end.. it’s not so nice is it.

NosyWelshCow

When a certain TV Star took her own life at the beginning of the year, it was vile comments from Twat’s like you that contributed to her death. They hurt, they kill and it’s the lowest of the low. I don’t care if you was 5, 15, 25 or whatever age you was, it doesn’t excuse your behaviour. Just think about peoples mental health for one minute and ask yourself if this behaviour is acceptable, would you like it to be aimed at you, your Partner or Children? Because if you had a heart, it would be devastating.

How would you feel if someone had serious thoughts about what you had written would the excuse you was only a Child comfort their loved ones? No it wouldn’t.
Bit of a stretch.

you're clearly very upset because of your personal circumstance, but I think your posts are a bit OTT 🙊

ImoC

CE588CF4-02B9-4580-B158-74FAD7139384.jpeg
She really just doesn’t get it, does she? She has hurt so many people with her poisonous words, hasn’t apologised, has spouted defensive excuses - and then thinks the world needs to see pointless shit like this. The arrogance is absolutely unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 17

NosyWelshCow

The back to normal posting is very odd, just she
A) think it’s ok to try and slip back into this shilling sales woman life
B) think anyone gives a fuck what she’s up to with her kids.

Susie, do yourself a favour and give up, pack up and fuck off. You had your 5 minutes, you messed up and now that’s over for you. Go and get a real job if you need one.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
There are quite a few "who's Greg Rutherford?" or "who are these people?" comments. Not quite the celebs they think they are

• Haha

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
Gosh, those stories aggravated me! I don’t condone any of the messages she was sent and also don’t believe from what I’ve seen (longtime lurker) that these came from Tattle users.

Instagram is her ‘job’ because her following made it so. She did something heinous and didn’t take ownership of it, and a large proportion of the people who built her influencer brand have decided not to support her anymore and politely make their feelings known to the companies that line her pockets in the hope of selling stuff to her audience.

To use an analogy that Suze and Greg and their chickens might get... it’s a bit like deciding to buy free range rather than battery farmed eggs, because you disagree with the poor ethics behind one of them. We are choosing not to spend our money (which is what brands are essentially using when they pay these people) with you.

I just don’t get why she thinks she’s entitled to carry on making money this way! If I’d had serious health scares and children whose safety is potentially compromised there is absolutely no way in hell I’d still be making my life this available to thousands of strangers.

TheGreatestShowman

Chatty Member
She could easily research her own make up kits for children - but she wants us all to see how woke she thinks she is. She will probably invent and post a fake response questioning boys wearing make up just so she can reply.
Painful

Lipsofchicken

Omg!
Susan the blatant racist conveniently forgets her hideous terrible tweets, to jump aboard the latest band wagon!!! What planet is she on?? Is it any wonder she turned her comments off. Silly bitch Susan Vile-Rell!!!

• Wow
Oh she just loves the controversy of having a boy that wants to play with “girl” things. It gives you such an edge susie 🙄. Just fuckin parent your child without the “help” of Instagram.
I guess the problem with having no friend's come around to play with their children (and vice versa - playing at theirs) plus only having children of one gender is that you wouldn't realise how normal it is that boys and girls share toys ALL.THE.TIME. It doesn't require insta stories. It is normal life 🤷

• Heart

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Why is it that whatever she does always comes across so passively 🤣 we get it Susan you’ve got waaaaay better things to be doing; racist tweets, chicken rearing, house renovations that have been going on for 6 years, taking photos of your children in compromised dangerous positions... yeah think I’ll stick to Instagram scrolling thanks 💀🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Popped back in the thread, I see she still at it, the miserable crow.
Unrelated, but earlier I remembered she had ‘please don’t ask me about my husbands gold medal’ written into her birth plan 😭

what an utter twat.

• Haha

Cup of tea and a scroll

I’m quite new round here but I genuinely don’t think the messages are from people on here. And if they are certainly not all of them. It seems people use this as a space to come on and have a moan and go about their days again. That’s at least what I do.

I definitely think she fed MOD to the wolves. And took great delight in it. She could have said nothing and given her the second chance shes asking for now but she publicly called her out (coz shes so woke y’know) and said she was unfollowing her.

I cant find anyone on here condoning any threats or horrible comments against her children. Perhaps she should consider that the circle of dislike of her comments is far wider than tattle. Other people read the news too🙄

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Maybe she likes Jewish people? She doesn’t like black people, or gay people, or disabled people, but Jewish people are great.
That’s okay, right Susie?? 🙄

• Heart

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Sadly, this is indicative of how racism permeates our society.
I doubt anyone will want to work with her now. I’m sure brands research someone before asking them to endorse a product and her racist comments are one of the first things that crop up when googling her name.
Yes, if they google her and find the fail article, the tweet captures, this site, theyfind that Susie once very much enjoyed publicly making fun of

1) black people
2) fat people
3) disabled kids
4) disabled parents
5) immigrants
6) people from Romania

And in insta years spoke badly of

1) primary school teachers
2) people concerned about children’s safety near mechanical builders equipment
3) people who can’t afford massive weddings abroad
4) people who dare to acknowledge her other half’s crowning sporting success in front of her

Have I missed anyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 16