Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When taking a picture for Instagram becomes more important than the safety of your child ..you really do have a serious problem!

Reactions: 11
So he’s scaling the scaffolding (again) which is clearly not safe, but hey, let’s get one adult to take a photo while the other covers her eyes, allowing a small child to get further up a ladder. On a building site.
I R R E S P O N S I B L E

The lack of boundaries and discipline astounds me.
She must think it’s hilariously relatable when really most people would not let their children do that.
It’s not a playground!

Reactions: 3
Susan is absolutely addicted to displaying herself on Instagram.
She wants to be looked at
and listened to.
Which is bizarre, as she brings nothing original to Instagram. Silly Susan

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She seems to of gotten away with all her racist past posts from what I have seen but must admit I don’t check her page as much.

Reactions: 1
Oh wow what boys you have, cant keep you’re eyes on them at all and they’re up to mischief it’s a good job you have the phone there to capture it!!! My boys would be straight up the scaffolding too but would be taken down off it before I’d ever think of taking a picture .

Reactions: 2
She seems to of gotten away with all her racist past posts from what I have seen but must admit I don’t check her page as much.
She might of, as she isn’t advertising anything and the AF’s two are investigating the allegations.One more has gone back to the third party company that recommended her to them.

Rutherford has been hit the hardest, Ebay and Tag have dropped him so far. I’m waiting for other companies to get back to me.

I have also contacted his Agent to see what she thinks of it and sent supporting evidence but not heard back from them yet.

I have also had to advise them if my identity is leaked they will be facing a Date Protection Breech on top of everything else so we will see but as most people know, I won’t be giving up.

Reactions: 13
She might of, as she isn’t advertising anything and the AF’s two are investigating the allegations.One more has gone back to the third party company that recommended her to them.

Rutherford has been hit the hardest, Ebay and Tag have dropped him so far. I’m waiting for other companies to get back to me.

I have also contacted his Agent to see what she thinks of it and sent supporting evidence but not heard back from them yet.

I have also had to advise them if my identity is leaked they will be facing a Date Protection Breech on top of everything else so we will see but as most people know, I won’t be giving up.
You are hardcore! Good for you! I contacted Morrisons but didn’t hear from them. Although I havnt seen any more ads so maybe they dropped him quietly. Im really looking for big brands to show me where their priorities lie because there was a wholw lot if knee jerk statements from companies a few weeks back taking about how important inclusivity was to them around the BLM movement. The proof is in the pudding for me.

She must think it’s hilariously relatable when really most people would not let their children do that.
It’s not a playground!
I have ling worried for those kids. What about the time one of them drove a golf buggy off the side of a hill and into a greenhouse roof! And they ALWAYS have chest infections. A few months back the younger one was in the garden in wellies underpants and a t shirt, nothing else IN THE RAIN. A few days later they were in hospital with him. I think she wants to raise tough country kids but she dresses them so inappropriate for the weather. It will be freezing the they’re in thin leggings and no coat and yet again they’re in hospital with suspected croup.

Reactions: 6
@Pommes, I have deleted all personal info for obvious reasons but I have received this, this morning. ASOS are also investing her...
Well done!

I didn’t hear back from Morrisons and am going to email again to ask for a refund of my annual delivery pass. Probably petty but I am a customer and they’ve ignored me.

I got a little disheartened with it all so have so much respect for you Softgirl. I still feel like she thinks that children like mine are inferior and somehow it could never happen to her. That she’s too “good” or “perfect” to produce a disabled child.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
@harrysmum200 and @cupandteaandascroll.. I’m not doing this for me. I couldn’t careless what anyone thinks of me, I’m too thick skinned and I haven’t got a bad bone in my body. I am doing it for all the people that have been hurt or offended by what has been said, how it has been handled, the smugness and obnoxious attitude has tipped me even further over the edge.

If I could speak to her without her shaming me on Social Media I would tell them why I feel the way I do, why I am doing this and why I won’t let it go. I have Children myself and I have brought them up to be respectful, polite and that no matter what colour skin people have, what disability they have, what shape or size they are etc to be polite and if they can’t do that keep your mouth shut and keep your opinion to yourself.

So, when I see comments and I’m directed to comments she has made I will defend my loved ones. When my Mum was six years old her nightdress caught fire, her nylon nightie blew into a coal fire. You can imagine the scene, you can imagine what she has been through and she has nearly died twice. Fortunately she is still with us but spent her Childhood and Teenage years in hospital and for years she was in and out having skin graft after skin graft. Today she is 67 and is still having treatment for scares.

So, she has done a lot for burns victims, advising, supporting, learning how to apply make up, things to give the victims some confidence. Because it’s a nasty world out there and these two prove that more than anyone. It doesn’t bother my Mum her attitude is this is me, if you don’t like me, I won’t lose any sleep over it, it’s where i get it from.

But, I have friends who Children have Autism, ADHD, Asperger but my Children look at them Children as their friends. That’s it nothing else friends and the same as all the other people in the world. But it is for them people I won’t give up. When you get on in life and think your invincible something will come and bite your arse and bite it hard and it has now.

I said last night, if I seen a sorry, a proper apology instead of the absolute shite that she called an apology with that bleeping sarcastic grin and cocky bleeping attitude. But no, even now after all this; and they read here they haven't reached out in any way to try and make some sort of recognition of the situation. So, while they sit on their arses, find it hilarious that their Children are climbing up ladders
and being dragged up I will carry on.

I am far from finished and yeah, once I get a bee in my bonnet there is nothing down for you. So all the people who have read them vile messages, all the people it has hurt and upset, who fit in any of them brackets of abuse from them bullies. This is all for you and my Mum.

The irony, she will be calling me a TROLL, it was a troll that pointed me to Tattle, that was her one day witch whinging about us Trolls. In them days nobody knew about her little past life, she thought she was the coolest Mum in MK, rubbed shoulders with other Influencers and slagged Clemmie Hooper off but look now, how the mighty fall: Least Clemmie left and give up more than these fame hungry Z list Celebs. You’ve fell even further down that ladder and all you had to do was say sorry and mean it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So, today I have engaged with the companies that have ignored me regarding these pair of vile T**ts. I have also contacted everyone they have made Ads for this year.

These are - Pandora, Nick Junior, Hartley’s Jelly, National Trust, Purina, Benefit Make Up, All Things Home, Triump Lingerie, Smyth Toys, Alex and Alexa, Regatta, Little Dish, BT, Now TV and DCUKComics.

So, I doubt they will be getting any work off them
in the future. I think they will be baking pies until their old age. I have contacted the main people in Masterchef too. I have advised them also if my identity is leaked to anyone, they will also be dealing with a Data Protection Breech.

I work in that area of the law so I am aware of what is and isn’t allowed under identity leaks and Data Protection which could end in a court case.

Imagine how they feel tonight after reading all this, hopefully as tit as they have made people feel with their vile comments, ignorant and obnoxious attitude. I would love to be a fly on the wall in their abode. But, still no apology, still no remorse just carrying on as usual. They are just the most vile people I have ever come across in my life. I will keep you all informed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So, today I have engaged with the companies that have ignored me regarding these pair of vile T**ts. I have also contacted everyone they have made Ads for this year.

These are - Pandora, Nick Junior, Hartley’s Jelly, National Trust, Purina, Benefit Make Up, All Things Home, Triump Lingerie, Smyth Toys, Alex and Alexa, Regatta, Little Dish, BT, Now TV and DCUKComics.

So, I doubt they will be getting any work off them
in the future. I think they will be baking pies until their old age. I have contacted the main people in Masterchef too. I have advised them also if my identity is leaked to anyone, they will also be dealing with a Date Protection Breech.

I work in that area so I am aware of what is and isn’t allowed under identity leaks and Data Protection.

Imagine how they feel today after reading all this, hopefully as tit as they have made people feel with their vile comments. But, still no apology, still no remorse just carrying on as usual. They are just the most vile people I have ever come across in my life. I will keep you all informed.
I didn’t realise it was so many companies! Well done you for making such a stand.

Reactions: 8
From memory @Softgirl Benefit came back to someone else to say that they weren’t working with her anymore anyway and Regatta I think dropped them or weren’t working with them anymore. Just to save you chasing a reply :)

Seems like such a small list of brands though considering they are ad whores

From memory @Softgirl Benefit came back to someone else to say that they weren’t working with her anymore anyway and Regatta I think dropped them or weren’t working with them anymore. Just to save you chasing a reply :)

Seems like such a small list of brands though considering they are ad whores
Thank You. The greatest achievement was Tag. They are the most prestigious and probably pay the most. I think he’s come off worse than her but they are as bad as each other as he has totally ignored it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank You. The greatest achievement was Tag. They are the most prestigious and probably pay the most. I think he’s come off worse than her but they are as bad as each other as he has totally ignored it.

Yes I had a reply from Benefit. They told me they had decided not to work with her anymore anyway but now they had seen this they definitely would not. I also had a reply from Little Dish who said they were unaware but would not work with someone who did not share their believes on equality. Gousto also emailed me to say thanks for bringing it to their attention but nothing else. Pandora never replied to me. I think that's as far as I got. I kept meaning to do more!

Yes I had a reply from Benefit. They told me they had decided not to work with her anymore anyway but now they had seen this they definitely would not. I also had a reply from Little Dish who said they were unaware but would not work with someone who did not share their believes on equality. Gousto also emailed me to say thanks for bringing it to their attention but nothing else. Pandora never replied to me. I think that's as far as I got. I kept meaning to do more!
Ok, thank you. I’ve picked up from where you left off and I will be on each and everyone of their cases until I am satisfied they aren’t working with them.

I have also plastered the ones that ignore my messages on their Twitter platform and will continue to do so until they do listen to me. I think you know but Tag have dropped him through being persistent.

I also know they read here and it just shows what a pair of T**ts they are. I said if she/they apologised I would let it go but nothing. Is all this worth it when all she has to do is apologise and be an adult and mean it. Clearly they aren’t and they think by ignoring it, it will go away but I’m afraid letting it go isn’t something that’s going to happen,

I just hope to god in their sad life they are never in a situation with their family where anything goes wrong and they become anything but perfect. You can’t go around bullying and having an outlook on life the way they do. Nobody knows what the future holds but what I do know is, this will haunt them for the rest of their lives and has cost them their future and their livelihood.

Every time either of then show signs of working with someone, I’ll be there just like I am now. I will be persistently fighting for those people that have read them messages and been hurt by them...

Reactions: 10
I don’t know... whilst I think that her tweets were disgusting (and not even that long ago in the grand scheme of things) and her lack of apology inexcusable, I think that wishing someone the cost of their future and livelihood is a bit much, especially when there are 2 young children to consider who should not suffer because of the actions of their idiotic parents. It’s what gives sites like this a bad name 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I don’t know... whilst I think that her tweets were disgusting (and not even that long ago in the grand scheme of things) and her lack of apology inexcusable, I think that wishing someone the cost of their future and livelihood is a bit much, especially when there are 2 young children to consider who should not suffer because of the actions of their idiotic parents. It’s what gives sites like this a bad name 🤷‍♀️
If any of us were to have tweeted what she had, we would be sacked from our jobs if they found out.. wouldn’t we? And would therefore have no income and would have to find another job. Maybe they should get regular jobs then instead of posting crappy ads!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.