Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 210252View attachment 210253View attachment 210254View attachment 210255

Just revisiting some of these horrendous tweets. "Single WHITE female". 🤔
In her blog that's still online, she's made horrible 'jokes' about supposedly ugly "one eyed albinos" being eaten by dogs who she says she'd never have sex with.
When pregnant she posted on her blog that women who share their bad birth stories are "over dramatic drama queens", who are "scaring other women for the hell of it". Asked women to stop sharing these stories. Only to then share her own bad birth story *on the same blog* literally a few months later.
Her attitude really is disgusting
The people in Croydon must love Susie after reading these tweets 🤦‍♀️

I really want to set up an Instagram for Susan Vile Verrills tweets and post them all, tagging everyone they work with.

Would I get into’trouble’ ??
Well you could create something here, with good title, so that google searches would pick it up?

Reactions: 1
And just like that Mother Pukka is back. It was commented on these threads at the time that it was very coincidental that her abrupt maternity leave commenced at the same time as her friends tweets were exposed and now Susie is back with a public Insta no public repercussions, Mother Pukka appears to be back on Stories.

Both were managed by Gleam at the time. I know it’s probably just coincidental timing but still.... Am hopingthat MP didn’t suddenly temporarily vanish to partly avoid having to call SV out

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
And just like that Mother Pukka is back. It was commented on these threads at the time that it was very coincidental that her abrupt maternity leave commenced at the same time as her friends tweets were exposed and now Susie is back with a public Insta no public repercussions, Mother Pukka appears to be back on Stories.

Both were managed by Gleam at the time. I know it’s probably just coincidental timing but still.... Am hopingthat MP didn’t suddenly temporarily vanish to partly avoid having to call SV out
It’s mad how all their lives are so dramatic and interwoven, it’s like watching gossip girl 😳

Reactions: 2
Hey me too.
I messaged TAG on Instagram and they have promised some customer service person would email me to discuss.. I'm yet to hear anything. Tbh I'm pretty disappointed as I've occasionally spent a fair amount on special gifts from there 😒
Yeah me too. I think they will be getting prompted.

I’ve not really heard back from anyone, Little Tykes have and wont be working with her in the future. TAG have also told me that and I’m waiting for GO Outdoors to come back to me.

Reactions: 7
I really want to set up an Instagram for Susan Vile Verrills tweets and post them all, tagging everyone they work with.

Would I get into’trouble’ ??
No, I don’t think so. Her tweets don’t appear on Instagram if you look up #susieverrill which seems insane.

She thinks she is a young hip mum and it makes me laaugghhhhh.
Isn't she in her thirties?

So much cringe at Greg trying to trend and making a story out of the cyst in his balls.
That awkward holding hands walking away from the camera after pressing the timer button

Fml

Yes check your balls everyone. But yet another low hit from Greg trying to stay relevant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I said suzzzzz wasn’t an animal person! How can you own animals and not lose your tit watching Marley and me! ‘He just died of old age’ yeah still breaks your freaking heart when your pet dies old or not.

Last edited:
She’s such a dick. I just can’t with her. People having more concern about your children’s safety than you do does not make them a troll.

C701B3FB-FB0E-450B-A39D-C7C0F3D90CE4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s such a dick. I just can’t with her. People having more concern about your children’s safety than you do does not make them a troll.

View attachment 212349
It's not trolling Suzanne.
It's people observing and pointing out the truth of the matter; you expose your innocent children without their consent to feed your ego and make an income.Complete disregard of these poor children's privacy.

Reactions: 8

Hoping MotherP told Gleam she was taking a break rather than be forced to support a fellow Gleamer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.