Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are these people messaging her to ask her what stocking fillers to buy? Why would you need help choosing stocking fillers? I know my child better than anyone and can easily pick a few things for his stocking without the need for ‘suggestions’ from racist Susie Verill.

Funnily enough I don’t need her ‘edits’ or lists of anything at all, thanks but no thanks Susie. Why does she think she’s an expert on all things kids and fashion? I can pick my own clothes thanks, I’m quite capable of browsing the sites I like all by myself.

Reactions: 13
Who are these people messaging her to ask her what stocking fillers to buy? Why would you need help choosing stocking fillers? I know my child better than anyone and can easily pick a few things for his stocking without the need for ‘suggestions’ from racist Susie Verill.

Funnily enough I don’t need her ‘edits’ or lists of anything at all, thanks but no thanks Susie. Why does she think she’s an expert on all things kids and fashion? I can pick my own clothes thanks, I’m quite capable of browsing the sites I like all by myself.
No one is asking her for the stocking fillers, she’s just saying that to justify doing one of her pointless ‘edits’ complete with a load of affiliate links. If she sincerely wanted to help people she’d do it without making money for herself.

Reactions: 11
She’s stirring the pot with the Sali Hughes Post !
I thought this! How hypocritical to think that racist and vile crap she wrote on twitter/her blog etc is fine but Tattle saying 'mean' things and questioning anyone is horrendous. Not sure I see the difference?!

Reactions: 12
“Its all a bit sad and void of responsibility” is she taking the bleeping piss. She’s taken next to no responsibility for anything she has said online over the past several years so why WHY on earth would she expect other people that aren’t in the “limelight” (I used the phrase loosely) to do the same, especially when the majority of people on Tattle are exposing these people for what they really are and opening other people’s eyes so as they don’t fall into the same crappy influencer trap that most have.

She has single handedly commented on every single minority there is, in such a very cruel and disgusting way, and she made a set of videos addressing it but still NOT apologising and NOT taking full “””responsibility”””” that she speaks of for her words and actions and STILL trying to cover it all up by deleting comments, blog posts, whole blogs etc and she is STILL online when she should have fucked off a long time ago and she thinks that some person on a gossip forum needs to apologise to these absolute tit wits who expose their kids/lives/sell anything and anyone to make a few pence?!!!??????? I have to unfollow, I literally can’t even follow her to see what happens next, she is absolutely infuriating.

I am sorry if this makes no sense but there are literally no words for her arrogance and ignorance and total plain dimwittery. She really is the pits. I hope that her and Greg are knocked so far off their high horse and into next week ASAP. They are just as bad as each other and you can tell they are just laughing about all of this to themselves at home, makes me so so angry.

Also the fact she supports people like Sali Hughes says it all, she’s absolutely vile and I don’t even need to follow her to know that. Imagine being so bleeping obsessed with yourself that you feel the need to sit down with someone who’s said “nasty things about you online” and ask them why. duck off ya actual freak.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What’s going on?
Oh she posted an article by a journalist who I assume was referring to tattle or maybe the other one. Just loves being a victim

No one is asking her for the stocking fillers, she’s just saying that to justify doing one of her pointless ‘edits’ complete with a load of affiliate links. If she sincerely wanted to help people she’d do it without making money for herself.
I replied saying i think it’s important to be sensitive when you have this platform of how lonely a lot of peoples Christmas’ will be this year. Didn’t read it obv

“Its all a bit sad and void of responsibility” is she taking the bleeping piss. She’s taken next to no responsibility for anything she has said online over the past several years so why WHY on earth would she expect other people that aren’t in the “limelight” (I used the phrase loosely) to do the same, especially when the majority of people on Tattle are exposing these people for what they really are and opening other people’s eyes so as they don’t fall into the same crappy influencer trap that most have.

She has single handedly commented on every single minority there is, in such a very cruel and disgusting way, and she made a set of videos addressing it but still NOT apologising and NOT taking full “””responsibility”””” that she speaks of for her words and actions and STILL trying to cover it all up by deleting comments, blog posts, whole blogs etc and she is STILL online when she should have fucked off a long time ago and she thinks that some person on a gossip forum needs to apologise to these absolute tit wits who expose their kids/lives/sell anything and anyone to make a few pence?!!!??????? I have to unfollow, I literally can’t even follow her to see what happens next, she is absolutely infuriating.

I am sorry if this makes no sense but there are literally no words for her arrogance and ignorance and total plain dimwittery. She really is the pits. I hope that her and Greg are knocked so far off their high horse and into next week ASAP. They are just as bad as each other and you can tell they are just laughing about all of this to themselves at home, makes me so so angry.

Also the fact she supports people like Sali Hughes says it all, she’s absolutely vile and I don’t even need to follow her to know that. Imagine being so bleeping obsessed with yourself that you feel the need to sit down with someone who’s said “nasty things about you online” and ask them why. duck off ya actual freak.
Well again the thing that makes me cringe and angry at the same time the most is she was one of the first to expose MOD and revel in it. When she actually said worse things than MOD. Difference being MOD actually has a job.. but that job makes it more awful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Should have unfollowed her ages ago but wanted to see the fallout from the drama. The continual smirks and tit about school and teachers was enough for me today. I don’t care if you’re friends with teachers. We work hours above and beyond what we’re paid for and are currently trying to stay sane amongst all the covid restrictions in our schools. There’s not much face to face contact with families at the moment so many the communications are to keep the school community going? Keep your child at home and home school them. I really feel for M’s teachers and school if they see all this tit.

Reactions: 14
Should have unfollowed her ages ago but wanted to see the fallout from the drama. The continual smirks and tit about school and teachers was enough for me today. I don’t care if you’re friends with teachers. We work hours above and beyond what we’re paid for and are currently trying to stay sane amongst all the covid restrictions in our schools. There’s not much face to face contact with families at the moment so many the communications are to keep the school community going? Keep your child at home and home school them. I really feel for M’s teachers and school if they see all this tit.
What’s worse is she never had a proper job in her life. So why sit there smirking.

Reactions: 10
She’s trying to be funny but it’s ALWAYS at someone else’s expense.

Reactions: 12
So annoying with her endless mocking of schools. The way she says 'i am sure it isnnot the teachers, they just want to leave at 4pm and watch hollyoaks' or whatever I find pretty offensive too. I actually am happy to work hard and keep parents and carers informed, as usual her 'joke' just isn't that funny

Reactions: 9
Susie has ALWAYS shown such contempt for Milo’s school and education, even as far back as when she put him in nursery. It really surprises me that she’s actually sent him back to school given how she normally uses any excuse to keep him off.

Reactions: 9
she can't keep a lid on it can she? there was a weak attempt at humour around "gays" the other day. when will she learn

• Wow
She’s a silly witch. Who gives 2 shits about the newsletters the school sends out. Great content Suze. Oh and you are a racist too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.