Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No 4 for Susie, there are racist tweets and tweets about children with disabilities and overweight people at the end of thread 2, we will try and repost them all here. If you have read the Daily Mail article there are more tweets here.

Here are a few and her Insta statement that was quickly deleted.

More of the tweets.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Thank you for the new thread! I’ve been blocked by them both now..... bless their sensitive souls 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohhh Bacon, I love you more for doing this than the several rashers I’ve eaten this week 😍 hope everyone reads those tweets to find out / remind themselves what a piece of work Greg Rutherford’s racist wife girlfriend fiancé Susie Verrill is, especially if they’re a brand considering working with them again 😈

Thank you DM for featuring her just in time to inspire a brilliant thread title 😍

Reactions: 5
Newbie here - but have read ALL the previous threads. I feel like I have been waiting the whole of Lockdown for this moment. So glad she is exposed. What an absolutely abhorrent human being. Not sure what makes my stomach turn the most, think it’s the disabled children jibes. Honestly may she never earn another penny from “Influencing” she doesn’t deserve any of it. Its my birthday tomorrow and this is likee an early present. Also, I’m WAY more excited that Suze is now a daily FAIL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Brilliant thread title. Fantastic development too. I’m actually delighted it took so long for it to make the papers and that Susie ‘hateful’ Verill is defined as being Greg Rutherford’s ‘wife’.... quite apt for Z list wannabe celebrities.

Not only is it in the paper but this site is mentioned which means readers will come here for a look. Great they’ve referred to it as a discussion forum and not a cabal or troll site

Welcome new readers from the Daily Mail

Discussion "room" actually 😂

There's also a direct link to Tattle - see where Tattle is mentioned in blue (in the article) - click on that and it brings you straight here. They do it all the time when they lift stories from other papers (which is about 95% of their output)

49C64EA3-2AEC-494D-956B-D269025CAA2B.jpeg

That's great you've gathered so many of the tweets in one place @OhhBacon ❤

Theres loads more - all those Nelson Mandela tweets for a start (including some of Gregs) plus some fat shaming ones about "thighs too fat for that dress" on x factor and "fat girls crying" at the end of club nights, plus there's a Romanian one where a Romanian lady replies saying she doesn't understand Susie's tweet.

Would be good to have all the tweets gathered in one place somewhere but maybe there's just too many, no one has the time?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Glad they’ve covered it even though I’m not a supporter of that paper.
The more people who see what she’s written the better. She was a grown adult when she sent those tweets and I’m disgusted. No level of apology would be good enough for me I’m afraid!!

Reactions: 7
AA0F0305-8CD8-4AD0-B733-DDE3677DED02.jpeg

My husband read the article this morning and, with no awareness of who Susie is and based only on the photo above, speculated that she looked like a drug-user. I can actually see what he means. I don’t think ‘mug shot’ is really the look she wanted to achieve.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I replied on the article twice in the end explaining that she also made derogatory remarks about disabled children, immigrants and her own neighbours. That she wasn’t a teenager finding her place in the world and as someone so media savvy she had no excuses.
DM hasn’t posted my comments??

Reactions: 6
This post has been up an hour without being deleted on Greg’s page.....
Do you think it’s because it’s tagging eBay themselves so if he deletes it, they’ll still have the notification of the tag and it will look worse? Am clueless though so that might not be how it works.

Reactions: 1
Her eyes are fucked.

She looks like the sort of person who would accost you 10 yards from a chemist on the London Road with a 'Scuze me, sorry to bother you but I've been locked out of my house...' or the security guards would be following around Primark for when the £1 foundations start falling into her bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I replied on the article twice in the end explaining that she also made derogatory remarks about disabled children, immigrants and her own neighbours. That she wasn’t a teenager finding her place in the world and as someone so media savvy she had no excuses.
DM hasn’t posted my comments??
DM haven’t accepted any comments for 18 hours...guessing Gleam have made some threats..

Reactions: 5
It could be Greg's management company rather than Susie's - surely Gleam would drop her after all those awful comments (that they told her to remove in the first place!).

Reactions: 4
This post has been up an hour without being deleted on Greg’s page.....

Also, something strange has happened to the daily Mail article, it’s been stuck on 60 comments since yesterday. I wonder why they aren’t showing any more?
Has this gone now?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.