Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I actually despise the way she writes 💀 it’s like she is trying soooo hard to be cool and ‘edgy funny’. Everything has a sexual or slightly inappropriate edge 🤢 can’t fully put my finger on it but it goes through me!

Reactions: 15
I said suzzzzz wasn’t an animal person! How can you own animals and not lose your tit watching Marley and me! ‘He just died of old age’ yeah still breaks your freaking heart when your pet dies old or not.
I think the whole cosplaying rural life in the outskirts of Milton Keynes thing was Greg's decision, and Susie would've been much happier as a cool North London media mum. She seemed to go from her much more genuine (albeit racist) Rugbycupcakes persona to kids and countryside like that *clicks fingers*. Back in the day, in the London media crew heyday of Twitter* she seemed to kind of move in the outer edges of those circles - at least one of the tweets that have been posted on here had a reply from Michael Moran, don't know who he is but he is/was in that gang. I believe she wrote for Sarah Millican's online women's mag too. I think that's the life Susie would have chosen for herself. I think she got pregnant quite early on in the relationship and quite young?

*Do you remember about ten or so years ago, when Twitter was all Stephen Fry, Caitlin Moran, Lauren Laverne, Charlie Brooker, David Mitchell etc having actual full on conversations and using twitter for personal rather than professional reasons?

Reactions: 8
She jacked in her job giving them no notice so she could bugger off somewhere with Greg. I think she had no interest in working and would happily have lived anywhere he was her meal ticket. She was pregnant less than a year after they met which, combined with the jacking her job in thing, very much makes it look like she just wanted to get her feet feet under the table.

She also used to target rugby players so I think anyone who could provide her with some form of WAG lifestyle would have done....

Reactions: 19
She jacked in her job giving them no notice so she could bugger off somewhere with Greg. I think she had no interest in working and would happily have lived anywhere he was her meal ticket. She was pregnant less than a year after they met which, combined with the jacking her job in thing, very much makes it look like she just wanted to get her feet feet under the table.

She also used to target rugby players so I think anyone who could provide her with some form of WAG lifestyle would have done....
I completely agree that she wanted to be with ‘someone’. She met Greg pretty soon after the 2012 Olympics so she probably thought that she had hit the jackpot when you think how well known a lot of other Olympians have become post games. There’s no way that she would have settled for this kind of life had Greg been your average guy from down the pub.

Reactions: 8
I think the whole cosplaying rural life in the outskirts of Milton Keynes thing was Greg's decision, and Susie would've been much happier as a cool North London media mum. She seemed to go from her much more genuine (albeit racist) Rugbycupcakes persona to kids and countryside like that *clicks fingers*. Back in the day, in the London media crew heyday of Twitter* she seemed to kind of move in the outer edges of those circles - at least one of the tweets that have been posted on here had a reply from Michael Moran, don't know who he is but he is/was in that gang. I believe she wrote for Sarah Millican's online women's mag too. I think that's the life Susie would have chosen for herself. I think she got pregnant quite early on in the relationship and quite young?

*Do you remember about ten or so years ago, when Twitter was all Stephen Fry, Caitlin Moran, Lauren Laverne, Charlie Brooker, David Mitchell etc having actual full on conversations and using twitter for personal rather than professional reasons?
Yeah that’s exactly my view. This ‘good life’ stuff that Greg seems to be into (chickens, Dogs, cats etc) does not seem what she dreamed of. I’m sure she’d have much rather a expensive pad in east London or somewhere similar.
I don’t want to sound cynical but I doubt the first pregnancy was planned and certainly cemented the relationship.

Reactions: 7

God yeah, seems like a million years ago. There was a lot more tweeting whatever crossed your mind without thinking of repercussions back then. Was impossible to think things written then would be seen/relevant in a few years time but it’s bitten a few people on the arse! Obviously Susie’s tweets were horrific but when they resurfaced I wasn’t really that surprised, despite insisting she was a ‘tragic teenager’ from working class background it felt like she was forever eye rolling at anyone and everything.

Reactions: 4
God yeah, seems like a million years ago. There was a lot more tweeting whatever crossed your mind without thinking of repercussions back then. Was impossible to think things written then would be seen/relevant in a few years time but it’s bitten a few people on the arse! Obviously Susie’s tweets were horrific but when they resurfaced I wasn’t really that surprised, despite insisting she was a ‘tragic teenager’ from working class background it felt like she was forever eye rolling at anyone and everything.
I just can’t believe some of the “gutter” press didn’t run with the tweets though. The Sun should have been on it like a car bonnet😂 The Daily Fail printed only the “milder tweets” and stated she apologised. There was no apology in that PR stunt!

Reactions: 3
In her eyes, meeting Greg, accelerated her social status, made her “known” which is what I imagine her main aim was in a partner. She 100% regards herself as a celebrity. She can “pretend” to be a kind person who cares about the wider issues but I’m yet to be convinced.

Reactions: 6
In her eyes, meeting Greg, accelerated her social status, made her “known” which is what I imagine her main aim was in a partner. She 100% regards herself as a celebrity. She can “pretend” to be a kind person who cares about the wider issues but I’m yet to be convinced.
The trouble is she’s not a very good actress and you could see right through her even before the tweets resurfaced. There’s a very small number of things that Susie actually cares about.

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s exactly my view. This ‘good life’ stuff that Greg seems to be into (chickens, Dogs, cats etc) does not seem what she dreamed of. I’m sure she’d have much rather a expensive pad in east London or somewhere similar.
I don’t want to sound cynical but I doubt the first pregnancy was planned and certainly cemented the relationship.
I suspect it was planned by one of them....

Reactions: 10
Not really had a response. Little Tykes and Riverford aren’t and don’t plan on working with either again anyway. Tag keep fobbing me off that someone will be in touch but still waiting as for the rest nothing.

I have resent the messages and on Twitter but nothing. But I won’t give up, don’t worry.

The picture below is why I am so angry and determined not to give up and I’m for my Mother I will fight this to the end.

What is funny about that photo or why would you mock a person for being that burnt that they have been brought back to life, lost their childhood and teen years? Along with lot’s of other things. Would they be saying it if it was their Boys? I highly doubt it. Would they go to the Papers if someone did what they did? I very highly expect so. You see Twats, I’m not someone on the bangwagon, I’m someone that has every reason to be pissed off and angry and I’m not doing it for me, I doing it for all the other burns victims and my Mother.

This business with the Cyst, does he really want sympathy after all this? Woe is poor old me and Vile Verrill is the best thing slice bread. It doesn’t wash with me. Maybe harsh but Karma is a witch and thankfully it was a scare but let’s hope it’s made him look at life differently but I doubt it. People like them don’t have a conscience.

These Companies are well aware of this picture too. They just choose to support the pair of Twats, but as I said this ain’t going away. I also have full permission of my Mum to use this picture to raise awareness of these and other Bullies on line.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
God I actually despise the way she writes 💀 it’s like she is trying soooo hard to be cool and ‘edgy funny’. Everything has a sexual or slightly inappropriate edge 🤢 can’t fully put my finger on it but it goes through me!

Yes she's like a slimey man

Reactions: 2
As much as I think that her actions have been truly despicable, both at the time of the tweets and now, I do think that Susie has played the Greg cyst situation quite well. As soon as I saw his post I thought she’d be on it straightaway with the woe is me give me sympathy stuff but I think there was just a couple of stories with barely anything said.

I guess that you could argue that they have posted it now as a distraction but it wasnt as OTT as they normally are and any publicity that can be given to people checking their bodies regularly can only be a good thing.

Still bugs me that Susie has gone very much back to business as usual with everything else though.

Reactions: 1
Wow, ‘knits and eyeliner’ straight back to the hard hitting content🙄 waiting for an ‘autumn knits edit’ with swipe ups soon. You heard it here first

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, ‘knits and eyeliner’ straight back to the hard hitting content🙄 waiting for an ‘autumn knits edit’ with swipe ups soon. You heard it here first
She’s now done a swipe up for this one, and included ‘aff link’ and ‘as’, surely she should’ve included ad or gifted on the first slide about it?

She’s now done a swipe up for this one, and included ‘aff link’ and ‘as’, surely she should’ve included ad or gifted on the first slide about it?
Of course she has🤦‍♀️ I have never known anyone to have quite so much bare faced cheek

Iv seen it now. ‘Heres the link if you want to take a look’. How about just say where its from and stop squeezing every last penny out of people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.