Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 233962
A judge on pride of britain.

To me this just makes a mockery of the whole thing. Half the people getting awards will probably fall into the subject category of one of her vile tweets
The fact he can even sit in front of those people, absolute selfless hero’s in this world knowing that his wife-to-be has written those bleeping vile things about people just like them or the people they care for/about. Disgusting. Also makes me so angry that they just get any old Tom dick and Harry to panel these things. What makes Greg so special exactly?

Reactions: 10
The fact he can even sit in front of those people, absolute selfless hero’s in this world knowing that his wife-to-be has written those bleeping vile things about people just like them or the people they care for/about. Disgusting. Also makes me so angry that they just get any old Tom dick and Harry to panel these things. What makes Greg so special exactly?
I agree - regardless of what Susie has said and done, what makes Greg a suitable candidate to be a judge for Pride of Britain? What’s he DONE? Winning a gold medal doesn’t really cut it compared to what these people have been through.

Reactions: 10
I Commented on his picture on the pride of Britain ig it was instantly deleted 😢

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Racheladedeji & TNM are still following her!! I’m shocked and disappointed, Rachel’s stance against Hollyoaks for alleged racism and TNM has Jaxon?! Why would you still have anything to do with her after them tweets

Reactions: 2
Racheladedeji & TNM are still following her!! I’m shocked and disappointed, Rachel’s stance against Hollyoaks for alleged racism and TNM has Jaxon?! Why would you still have anything to do with her after them tweets
There are loads still following her. Its shocking. I think some people still see the appeal of her large following🙄

I haven’t commented on this thread before but have been following for a while.
It baffles me how she (and Greg too I guess) have not seemed to have been affected at all by here vile tweets. I personally know of somebody who served time IN JAIL and got subsequently kicked out of university for vile racist tweets and yet Susie still gets to earn a living by “influencing” people who are probably none the wiser of the real her due to lack of media coverage. It’s bullshit.

Reactions: 11
Several ‘Celebrities’ have had to leave those programmes like Get Me Out of Here, and Celebrity Big Brother for horrible historic tweets, that were unearthed by journalists and they were usually of a racist nature.

Racist incidents are taken very seriously at my local schools. Incidents are recorded on a central database and I personally know of one local teenagers excluded because of racist comments on social media.

Yet Grim Greg & Vile Verill carry on as if nothing has happened??

A backlash is brewing. Judging on Pride of Britain?
WTactualF!

Reactions: 15
Just goes to show what a bunch of hypocrites the pride of Britain organisers are, zero regard for the disabled, people oof colour, the vulnerable. If they had an ounce of decency they would seriously question having Greg as a judge. What a slap in the face for all the vulnerable participants. I won't be watching or supporting it in any way.

Reactions: 6
It just makes a mockery of it all!

If it’s running as usual with an audience, I wonder if Susie will attend. Imagine sitting there knowing that just a few years before you’d been sending out the most vile tweets about people who are just like some of those receiving an award.

Reactions: 5

If it’s running as usual with an audience, I wonder if Susie will attend. Imagine sitting there knowing that just a few years before you’d been sending out the most vile tweets about people who are just like some of those receiving an award.
Of course she wouldn’t have attended in normal times, the woman doesn’t leave the house!

Reactions: 1

Don’t be silly, she wouldn’t give those tweets a second thought!

1D8922C0-314F-44D1-85A8-AEF4F304BBAD.jpeg

And how many have YOU bullied because of where they were born? Their culture? The colour of their skin? Their disability? Their accent? Their weight? Their sexuality?

shame on you

Reactions: 24
Swipe up tuesday has definitely died a death then😂 she did a grand total of 2. Great content, she should be a social media adviser....oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.