Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's face it, she has no talent whatsoever. She is just that olympian gold medal winner girlfriend. And he's bloody boring enough himself. She will desperately display herself as the victim, the hypocrite!

Reactions: 6
Looks like Greg has another ad, this time with Tag watches. It’s interesting to me the type of brands that are not bothered by their recent headline making. Once the dust settles and everyone has paid lip service and written their equal rights company policies their true colours can be seen in decisions like this. I mean I wasnt buying a Tag watch anytime soon but they’re definitely off my Christmas list😂

Reactions: 5
Has anyone contacted them yet? Would someone that has previously emailed a brand about Greg mind posting here so we can all copy and paste easily? I must admit laziness prevents me from doing it so if I had a copy and paste I’d be all over that tit

Has anyone contacted them yet? Would someone that has previously emailed a brand about Greg mind posting here so we can all copy and paste easily? I must admit laziness prevents me from doing it so if I had a copy and paste I’d be all over that tit
I think Harrysmum did a really articulate and well structured response to brands. They sat up and took notice!

Reactions: 2
Those posts scream of victim. She’s not. She’s created her own platform and her own downfall.
she’s refused to apologise properly and is using cryptic messages about health scares to gain sympathy.
death threats are not okay. Neither were her tweets. Neither was her apology. She should also just come off her Instagram if this is impacting her life so badly.
must also about time she stopped using her kids to gain followers and make money anyway.

Reactions: 9
@AlyssaEdwards posted this earlier in the thread, it was for the BBC but you could adapt?

“I was extremely disappointed to see you’re still airing shows with Greg Rutherford. His fiancé has been outed as sharing some horrendously offensive and upsetting tweets which target black people, African children (which Greg was tagged in), Indian people, Romanian people, overweight people and disabled children, to name a few. After this came to light she released an inadequate apology in which she didn’t actually apologise and swiftly hid any trace of it and now she and Greg block and delete anyone who mentions it. Greg has not condemned the issue, nor even acknowledged it and his handling and censorship means he is complicit in her offensive behaviour.”

The Morrison’s adverts appear to have stopped - his post made it seem like there would be a series of adverts “the first edition of my collaboration with Morrison’s” 🤔

Reactions: 9
Those posts scream of victim. She’s not. She’s created her own platform and her own downfall.
she’s refused to apologise properly and is using cryptic messages about health scares to gain sympathy.
death threats are not okay. Neither were her tweets. Neither was her apology. She should also just come off her Instagram if this is impacting her life so badly.
must also about time she stopped using her kids to gain followers and make money anyway.
Absolutely this. I cant believe she has the cheek to talk about what is acceptable to write on the internet. Just because she didn’t send one of her vile messages to a Romanin immigrant via DM doesn’t mean they didn’t read it and were not hurt by it. Or indeed a starving African. It seems she thinks people should ‘do as I say and not as I do’

Gosh, those stories aggravated me! I don’t condone any of the messages she was sent and also don’t believe from what I’ve seen (longtime lurker) that these came from Tattle users.

Instagram is her ‘job’ because her following made it so. She did something heinous and didn’t take ownership of it, and a large proportion of the people who built her influencer brand have decided not to support her anymore and politely make their feelings known to the companies that line her pockets in the hope of selling stuff to her audience.

To use an analogy that Suze and Greg and their chickens might get... it’s a bit like deciding to buy free range rather than battery farmed eggs, because you disagree with the poor ethics behind one of them. We are choosing not to spend our money (which is what brands are essentially using when they pay these people) with you.

I just don’t get why she thinks she’s entitled to carry on making money this way! If I’d had serious health scares and children whose safety is potentially compromised there is absolutely no way in hell I’d still be making my life this available to thousands of strangers.

Reactions: 17
And just like that...It’s like nothing ever happened and Susie is posting aff links on her stories again!!!!
I’ve never posted on here before but this whole thing has made me so angry and the fact that she is carrying on like nothing happened is so frustrating to me.
I followed Susie years ago and warmed to her quickly. I then started to get a real mean girl vibe. She got snobbier and snobbier with the odd sprinkle of sharing a working class instagrammer to make her seem like a better person. I was not at all surprised when her nastiness came to light. I followed on here in the hopes that she would be cancelled and feel some remorse.
Well here we are now and she is making money from a platform again that she has not had to actually offer any real apology to.
If she had any remorse at all she would have de activated her account. If she loved insta so much and wanted to ‘learn’ from it 🙄 she could have created a new private account for friends and family and educated herself that way.
I’m even annoyed at myself that this has got to me this much but for some reason it really has!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And just like that...It’s like nothing ever happened and Susie is posting aff links on her stories again!!!!
I’ve never posted on here before but this whole thing has made me so angry and the fact that she is carrying on like nothing happened is so frustrating to me.
I followed Susie years ago and warmed to her quickly. I then started to get a real mean girl vibe. She got snobbier and snobbier with the odd sprinkle of sharing a working class instagrammer to make her seem like a better person. I was not at all surprised when her nastiness came to light. I followed on here in the hopes that she would be cancelled and feel some remorse.
Well here we are now and she is making money from a platform again that she has not had to actually offer any real apology to.
If she had any remorse at all she would have de activated her account. If she loved insta so much and wanted to ‘learn’ from it 🙄 she could have created a new private account for friends and family and educated herself that way.
I’m even annoyed at myself that this has got to me this much but for some reason it really has!
I am in the same boat!!! I liked her in the beginning but mean girl quickly came to light! What aff links does she have atm??

Reactions: 4
She used to be likeable until someone disagreed with her - then she didn’t have the maturity to contain her bitchiness.

Reactions: 5
New look and ASOS from what I have seen
Well ASOS and her probably go quite well together after their dodgy behaviour and the treatment of their staff during lockdown.

I’m actually surprised to see that tetyanawrites still follows her on IG. She is still posting lots about BLM movement, so I’m a bit disappointed that she seems to have forgiven Susan.

Reactions: 3
She used to be likeable until someone disagreed with her - then she didn’t have the maturity to contain her bitchiness.
She used to be likeable (I never did. Always thought she was an argumentative arse hole), until the general public realised she was a racist etc. bleeping horrible excuse of a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s always had a very high opinion of herself and been a bit too clever for her own good.

I’ve always found her disagreeable and boring.

Well ASOS and her probably go quite well together after their dodgy behaviour and the treatment of their staff during lockdown.

I’m actually surprised to see that tetyanawrites still follows her on IG. She is still posting lots about BLM movement, so I’m a bit disappointed that she seems to have forgiven Susan.
This outs me a lot, but I messaged tetyanawrites about this a lot and ultimately unfollowed her about it. Her and susie are friends and she said she felt Susie was trying, and that it was harder because she was her friend and so she wanted to support her. Personally I felt she was hypocritical about it as she was calling out others who were still following people who had been actively racist. I was disappointed in her. I really like her and love her morals / standards / voice - but I felt she was choosey in that towards the end and wasn’t prepared to actually have the courage of her convictions and stand by it. I considered Tatyana a “friend” in a way as we had messaged online a few times, but I had to walk away and unfollow her as that was MY morales and standards.

Reactions: 11
This outs me a lot, but I messaged tetyanawrites about this a lot and ultimately unfollowed her about it. Her and susie are friends and she said she felt Susie was trying, and that it was harder because she was her friend and so she wanted to support her. Personally I felt she was hypocritical about it as she was calling out others who were still following people who had been actively racist. I was disappointed in her. I really like her and love her morals / standards / voice - but I felt she was choosey in that towards the end and wasn’t prepared to actually have the courage of her convictions and stand by it. I considered Tatyana a “friend” in a way as we had messaged online a few times, but I had to walk away and unfollow her as that was MY morales and standards.
I am really shocked and disappointed by this! I actually followed Tetyana after Susie had mentioned her, and like you, I really like her content.
She can be quite brutal at times and often outs people for their double standards.
I actually don’t get their ‘friendship’, they seem quite different, and by Tetyana’s standards I wouldn’t say that apology was trying....

Reactions: 2
There’s a few influencers I spoke to at the time that said they were unfollowing and haven’t...

Reactions: 1
Tetyana publicly ripped into MOD and was one of the first to do so. Her stories about it were very angry (and lengthy). So many double standards in relation to this and makes her lack credibility.

Makes it seem as if her being so vocal about MOD was just for publicity and an attempt to get extra followers 😉

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.