Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice that she’s had a few days away at an Airbnb getting back to normal. Does that mean getting back out there after lockdown? Or resuming her previous gifted stay grabbing lifestyle after escaping relatively unscathed from her racism being outed?
I suspect lying low while indicating to companies that she's still available for #spon content.

Reactions: 7
Nice that she’s had a few days away at an Airbnb getting back to normal. Does that mean getting back out there after lockdown? Or resuming her previous gifted stay grabbing lifestyle after escaping relatively unscathed from her racism being outed?
I don't think any of the brands she tagged were gifted -no #ad no swipe up. Just making it look like normal but my guess.... all self funded. Maybe in the hope other brands will think she's back in the game!!! Just a theory but the sort of sneaky think she'd do as it's her only route to z list status

Reactions: 2
If she’s going to cover the kids’ faces now she’s going to struggle to monetise their lives...

Very noticeable that the images she shared included her friends’ mixed race child and a business with clear West Indian links.
“LOOK HOW NOT RACIST I AM”.

Full house with the woke follow up of
‘Look at this handbag I’M BUYING FOR MY SON, A BOY! A HANDBAG FOR A BOY!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If she’s going to cover the kids’ faces now she’s going to struggle to monetise their lives...

Very noticeable that the images she shared included her friends’ mixed race child and a business with clear West Indian links.
“LOOK HOW NOT RACIST I AM”.

Full house with the woke follow up of
‘Look at this handbag I’M BUYING FOR MY SON, A BOY! A HANDBAG FOR A BOY!’
All so true !!

Reactions: 4
I just feel like it’s too little too late with suddenly covering the boys faces when they are plastered all over both of their grids. If only they’d had this prick of conscience when they were born 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I don't think any of the brands she tagged were gifted -no #ad no swipe up. Just making it look like normal but my guess.... all self funded. Maybe in the hope other brands will think she's back in the game!!! Just a theory but the sort of sneaky think she'd do as it's her only route to z list status
yeah I agree on the self funded front! I meant more that she can just prance off for a little break as if everything has blown over, when for the majority of people something like that could totally ruin their career and lives! Totally fishing for some #spons too....so thirsty it hurts!

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think she’s just going to play the waiting game and will be back to her old content - #spon #ad - before the end of the year.

I find this “new” version of Susie so nauseating and fake.
We all know how mouthy and opinionated she really is.
She put herself in a difficult position by using the “story/allegation” about threats against her children to gain sympathy and explain her absence from Instagram, so if she had immediately reverted back to the usual
“ camera in the children’s faces all day” method, she knows people would question this after her saying they had been threatened.

I still follow her but TBH I've not looked at anything of hers or his for weeks now, apart from some story about the faceless boys playing with bowls of wildflowers in a very Coachella type filter, which I accidentally watched while randomly scrolling through stories on the top bar.

Ah I see the chick content worked so well for Greg that Susie has decided to join that lane too :cautious:

Actually showing her face as well. Brave move. I really can’t believe her nerve at keeping her platform open

Reactions: 5
Actually showing her face as well. Brave move. I really can’t believe her nerve at keeping her platform open
I was surprised that she showed her face too, maybe she’s testing the waters and thought that chick content was playing it safe.

Reactions: 1
Sadly, this is indicative of how racism permeates our society.
I doubt anyone will want to work with her now. I’m sure brands research someone before asking them to endorse a product and her racist comments are one of the first things that crop up when googling her name.
This is why I was surprised her agency or whatever they’re called didn’t remove the tweets? Surely they googled her before they took her on?!

Reactions: 1
yeah I agree on the self funded front! I meant more that she can just prance off for a little break as if everything has blown over, when for the majority of people something like that could totally ruin their career and lives! Totally fishing for some #spons too....so thirsty it hurts!
Exactly. Details of their potty training issues/achievements are already out there....

Greg blocked me after I said he was getting a bit FOD.

Susie blocked me as well. The gold boots thing is very fod.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.