Susie Verrill #4 What a fail, racist Susie is in the Daily Mail.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be hard for her to fight the desperate itch to post on social media as often as did before whilst also wanting to cling on to the followers she has left.

Reactions: 2
Confused as to how she’s made her account private... I manage a ‘creator’ account and a business account and have just tried to make both private to test something and it won’t allow me too... I thought the same applied to verified accounts too 🤷🏼‍♀️

I also forgot

7) people with Indian accents
Confused as to how she’s made her account private... I manage a ‘creator’ account and a business account and have just tried to make both private to test something and it won’t allow me too... I thought the same applied to verified accounts too 🤷🏼‍♀️
The fact she even has a blue tick in the first place is quite incredible.

Reactions: 15
Caroline Hirons, Clemmie Telford and The Yes Mum all still follow her - I honestly can’t understand why more people haven’t unfollowed? Her existing followers probably wouldn’t have been aware that she changed the account to private, therefore they wouldn’t be aware they needed to keep following to avoid missing her posts.

I also wondered if Susie knew the Daily Fail article was pending and that was why she changed her privacy settings, to avoid an influx of people negatively commenting and taking screen shots of her awful “apology”. Perhaps Gleam made a deal with the Daily Fail but were only able to negotiate the article being delayed, not completely scrapped.

With regards to the “apology”, I am shocked at how badly it was worded and presented. As per previous comments on these threads, I felt there was an overwhelming undertone of annoyance, arrogance and aggressiveness. Susie never even said the word ‘sorry’. She has shown the world who she really is, and I had noticed elements of this in some of her more recent content prior to this debacle.

Greg’s total lack of acknowledgement continues to be staggering and, for me, completely stinks of white privilege. The removal of comments from his posts is absurd and proof that censorship is live and well. He is smug, smarmy and hopes we will be won round by posts about chicks, dogs, home improvements and monetising they kiddywinks. This is so wrong.

Reactions: 28
I still follow Susie atm to see her next moves, how she tries to redeem. Will probs unfollow anyway tbh because of the behaviour. Unfollowed Greg already as there’s only so much chicken talk I can take. Other than that it was previously him running up steps in slo-mo.

Reactions: 5
Is Greg's appearance on this year's Celebrity Masterchef the reason why the racist witch was able to bury her spiteful, vile tweets? Someone from the BBC swoop in with a spade?!

Reactions: 2
Is Greg's appearance on this year's Celebrity Masterchef the reason why the racist witch was able to bury her spiteful, vile tweets? Someone from the BBC swoop in with a spade?!
He won it last year - the winner usually returns as a judge at some point.

I know some of you will think I’m terrible for doing this but I am pleased. I have a disabled child and I will never forgive anyone who says the things she has about any children.
9A994E8B-5E97-4A3D-B623-E27FC0BA6507.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I know some of you will think I’m terrible for doing this but I am pleased. I have a disabled child and I will never forgive anyone who says the things she has about any children.
View attachment 172146
Great response from Ebay!! That DM article really failed to cover just how widely ranging the prejudice was in those tweets, she is a truly unpleasant person.

Reactions: 16
Well done 👏🏼 I contacted them too but had no response. I’m so glad you did though, and that they’re doing the right thing.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 172146
Harrysmum. I too have a disabled son. He is now grown up but will always live at home. I have just retired from fostering children with disabilities. I was absolutely distraught when I read those tweets. I wish the other big brands would follow Ebays example. Believe me no one will think badly of you. Our children should never be the butt of someones disgusting joke. You are a brave mumma bear to stick up for Harry. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
CE588CF4-02B9-4580-B158-74FAD7139384.jpeg
She really just doesn’t get it, does she? She has hurt so many people with her poisonous words, hasn’t apologised, has spouted defensive excuses - and then thinks the world needs to see pointless tit like this. The arrogance is absolutely unbelievable.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That is an excellent reply from eBay. Good for them. Well done Harry’s Mum ❤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.