Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jenna89

Chatty Member
She’s always insinuating that she feels she let Axl down because she didn’t have a vaginal birth…. I’d hazard a guess he’d feel more let down after being savaged by one of their dogs when under her care!

Reactions: 16

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
View attachment 1416512
Was looking at an account she’d shared (+ follows) on her IG story and …. Yeah…. That explains it.
Well that's me fucked right off with her! As a mother of a child with autism who had no other choice bar dying to be delivered by a c section, this is the exact shite I will not tolerate, by fuck she may not post that on her page, I'll go for her throat.
To be honest the amount of anxiety she is passing onto her son currently, autism will be the least of her worries, I'd be more concerned about his mental health in the long term.

Reactions: 16

Parsnipface

I just can't watch, I used to love her.
Then she just became full on nutcase but so fake with it. Makes my teeth itch.

They were so vegan, but for medical reasons she needs chicken, so now Darren does? Ah fuck off, you just jumped and bandwagon and got bored of lentils. And she ate cheese on Pizzas etc too, so, a half arsed vegan.
I find her mental health struggles disingenuous.
She just grates on me, she's a fake person who doesn't realise she's fake, like she'd be shook to read this, but everything is such a fad, full on commitment to a cause that 3 months later they cba with.
Those poor dogs too, being moved to and from aus, harsh af on them.
I did feel really sad when she was reported over the donkey thing, that was horrible for her.
But she's so out of touch with reality it's fucking unhinged.

Reactions: 15
I hope she's just grateful & happy that no matter how she birthed them, she birthed 2 healthy babies. It's ok to be upset that your birth didn't go as planned. But don't revolve your whole life around how "badly" it went now. 2 healthy babies and healthy mum is a major success. There's people out there who have it much worse. Be nice if she could show a bit of gratitude from time to time.

She has money. She has what seems like a loving relationship (no matter how we all feel about Darren 😆) 2 healthy babies, her own home in Ireland, soon to be another home in Oz and she has family. Living her life in the sun. She has what most could only dream of. Christ on a bike i hope she doesn't start whining again 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Roro2021

All her content is just her shitting on other people. She thinks she's a breath of fresh air and she's promoting positivity, but in reality she's actually just a mean girl.

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Her mental health was never out of the gutter. She’s a whacky hypochondriac with orthorexia. Not saying she doesn’t deserve kids but she’s putting all her weird views on the kids and it’s literally damaging Jax and Axl. Its so weird to me. She really needs to sort herself out like some kind of an intervention. Darren’s probably as bad so doesn’t see the issue but her mum seems sensible, can she not do something??

• Heart

Pretty Hate Machine

I've had to unfollow her. My child has autisim and is also a type 1 diabetic. I had a completely natural no painkillers vaginal delivery. I also then breast fed for 2 years. The guilt you can feel as a parent even when you know you have done nothing wrong is so strong, without being judged wrongly by halfwits like her and Darren. I really feel like they lack critical thinking skills and are frankly pretty thick.
Has anybody else taken a look at the "nutrition course" she's been doing for ages? It really looks like cheap rubbish. If she was serious about this, then she'd look at actual dietician courses that have been scientifically proven. Of course that would require actual hard work and seeing something through to the end and she'd have to be accepted in the first place. Not pay her way in.
I really liked her when she was first vlogging around Ireland. Have lost complete respect for her now.

• Heart

RosaGirl200

The more Stephanie and Darren post about their views on food, lifestyle, nutrition, fitness etc - honestly my blood boils as I feel their comments stink so much of privilege - many people don't have the space and means for bulk buying 'healthy, organic' (and I say this lightly as I feel you could stamp organic on anything and these eejits would buy it) food, and medicinal mushrooms and fly halfway across the world for extra Vitamin D :rolleyes: And Darren's latest post turning his nose up at people eating pop tarts for protein gains- there's probably loads of people who can't afford to buy all those protein bars and powder and have to turn to cheaper alternatives. I used to love Stephanie and there's parts of her content I still enjoy but I really feel like they are on such a high horse lately with their organic shit and look down their nose on the plebs eating accessible supermarket food.

Sorry, rant over - I've been bottling that in 😂

Tis32

So she's in hospital now. It's funny how all the science deniers still end up relying on modern medicine when they're unwell. Wonder how much she'll complain about the hospital when she's all better

• Heart

oicheliath

So…. Does that mean they don’t put sunscreen on their boy? In Australia? Even in Ireland that would be outrageous.

Thick as shit.

MissKathyNewman

She clearly needs antibiotics she is such a fuckwit honestly. Is she really going to remain unwell all because of her ‘micro biome’?! She is pregnant, think about your baby and see a GP already. She probably has strep throat or something that literally won’t get better without antibiotics . Why is she so against modern medicine? Sorry to break it you girl but your fucking sniffing salts and PHD in google aren’t going to help you. There are people who would kill for the access to modern medicine and instead they are starving, without shelter and/or probably dying of a simple cold. I find her attitude absolutely infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MissKathyNewman

I might be remembering wrong but Steph was a very preachy / judgy vegan wasn't she!? Like the total 180 has me spinning. I don't care how other people want to eat but it seems ridiculous to be so against meat and then literally grind every living thing into your meals

Crones884

VIP Member
The small fella with RSV and she's managing it at home with her mushrooms and potions. Ffs stephanie cop on

loveintokyo

Does anyone else find it hilarious that despite how healthy she eats and lives her life, they have been sick non stop the last few months LMAO. So much for those robust immune systems

• Haha

MissKathyNewman

I literally can’t with her. Like if you truly think the medical workers didn’t help you then why waste their time going to the hospital. She didn’t even thank them for their time, instead she is thanking her bogus sniffing salt ‘doctors’.

RosaGirl200

Did anyone see Darren's post responding to someone saying the fluoride take is privileged. Does he realise that that 'couple hundred bucks' spent on hippie water could be money families put aside for gas/electric or food and not, as he put it, money wasted on cigarettes and alcohol. I actually couldn't believe his response. Not one bit of understanding or empathy.

Parsnipface

Right, I can't follow her because she drives me bonkers with hypocrisy and I don't want to slag off someone pregnant and cause them stress. But it's how she thinks she's above people who've dedicated years of their lives to medicine and these types know more because they've googled some woowoo shit. I can't cope with it. At some point you have to grow up, listen to professionals and stop thinking you know more than educated people who have saved billions of lives.
She went from the vegan bandwagon to this one, pick a lane, do some actual courses in something and just hope your ignorance doesn't cause your child any long term complications.
For someone who almost had their child mauled to death because she most likely knew better than every person out there who knows to never leave a child alone with a dog, she doesn't fucking learn. It's thanks to doctors her child made a recovery and thank god he did.
My nephews live with my wife and I and we love animals, we would love to rehome a dog with how many need adopting right now but we can't keep our lads safe without knowing the dogs backgrounds and we just can't do it until they're older.
She lacks common sense and she's the type who will read these things and feel completely hurt that people have this opinion but still think we're the stupid ones because we're all brainwashed.
She just jumps on every bandwagon without realising she does it as well, MH, vegan, and when the fad dies down she finds something else to get involved in and it's tiring.

• Heart
View attachment 1370709

Cereal makes you stressed, who knew.
Stephanie always seems stressed/anxious/upset, MAYBE she needs some sugar/cereal in her life. Honestly, you are on this Earth such a short time, why make it more miserable than it needs to be? She is hardly the poster child for living a healthy existence, I think she is a paranoid wreck with her behaviour and just wish she would loosen up and enjoy her life with her kid.

MissKathyNewman

I find her attitude about sun incredibly negligent. To say that sun is good because of vitamin D and that she knows how much sun she can handle is ridiculous, especially with the Australian sun! She is totally putting fear about vitamin D deficiency into people minds and encouraging unsafe sun habits.

Reactions: 11

Hibernia

Apparently her mam made her do a test and its negative. It sounds awfully fucking like covid why did she need her mam to force her to do a test? Absolute fucking melt that woman. Saying she doesn't want to wreck her microbiome by taking antibiotics. She's so bloody mentally ill. That is obsessive. I actually feel bad bitching about someone so unstable. I wouldn't if she wasn't so bloody judgey about it all.

Reactions: 11