Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Darren's post about 'sweating out the nasties' following an x-ray he had to take. These two are something else - never a good word about the privilege of a world of modern medicine we live in today.
He’s such a twit! I’d love to know just what ‘nasties’ he thinks he’s sweating out!!! 🙄 Clearly quantum physics isn’t his strong suit….unsurprisingly!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s such a twit! I’d love to know just what ‘nasties’ he thinks he’s sweating out!!! 🙄 Clearly quantum physics isn’t his strong suit….unsurprisingly!!!!
Unless he had an MRI and is referring to dye in his system…that hardly counts as nasties. If only he could have told Marie Curie to hit a sauna to sweat out the xray nasties so she wouldn’t have died.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Unless he had an MRI and is referring to dye in his system…that hardly counts as nasties. If only he could have told Marie Curie to hit a sauna to sweat out the xray nasties so she wouldn’t have died.
Sweating won’t help! X-ray and MRI contrast is excreted by the kidneys. He’d have been better off chugging water!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it hilarious that despite how healthy she eats and lives her life, they have been sick non stop the last few months LMAO. So much for those robust immune systems

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her child is sick and she is making ice lollies instead of going to the doctor 🙈

Reactions: 9
Ah she should be reported to child services, that poor little boy suffering because his parents are nuts

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why SHE doesn't understand that putting wet cloths on him is also means of artificially lowering a fever, just like using meds is. So she's just doing the same thing, but less effectively and letting her kid feel crappy.

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why SHE doesn't understand that putting wet cloths on him is also means of artificially lowering a fever, just like using meds is. So she's just doing the same thing, but less effectively and letting her kid feel crappy.
I can’t believe that. I mean I’m not one to give my kid paracetamol (calpol here) for every little thing but a fever is one thing I definitely won’t muck about with.. I’ve heard of babies having febrile seizures and I just wouldn’t/couldn’t risk that! It can spike so quickly.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe that. I mean I’m not one to give my kid paracetamol (calpol here) for every little thing but a fever is one thing I definitely won’t muck about with.. I’ve heard of babies having febrile seizures and I just wouldn’t/couldn’t risk that! It can spike so quickly.
Yep! My little girl spiked a fever really quickly and had an awful febrile seizure, lasted around 9 mins and was the most terrifying moment of my life. Never mess with a fever!
I used to like Steph a lot, but she’s just infuriating recently.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yep! My little girl spiked a fever really quickly and had an awful febrile seizure, lasted around 9 mins and was the most terrifying moment of my life. Never mess with a fever!
I used to like Steph a lot, but she’s just infuriating recently.
Omg I'm so sorry to hear that, it must have been terrifying ❤ I messaged Stephanie suggesting she give him paracetamol but she replied that we're not on the same wavelength and then blocked me 👀

I used to enjoy her too but as someone else said above, she doesn't understand the mechanism of fever reducing medicine, she's not as intelligent as she thinks she is, and her desire to live out her holistic fantasy is dangerous for her little boy IMO

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
90D47AE9-5239-47F3-B163-DD91ED39A70C.jpeg

This is the woman whose podcast Stephanie appeared on … yikes… cured with what? Bone broth?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He is such an idiot, I wonder does he sweat out all the flights he takes. One Five hour flight is just the same as having two chest X-rays, so image then flight time to Australia!

Reactions: 7
Tiny waist?? And why you'll never have one? From the woman who loves nothing more but to show her miniscule waist and abs! Her YT is really just a chance for her to hear her own voice, I bet she hi fives herself at the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tiny waist?? And why you'll never have one? From the woman who loves nothing more but to show her miniscule waist and abs! Her YT is really just a chance for her to hear her own voice, I bet she hi fives herself at the end!
Id love to be a fly on the wall in their house. Darren saying you can workout and have a great body and then her saying that you cant have a tiny waist 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7