Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not here to defend Stephanie, but is there something wrong with eating an entire avocado? 😄🤣
Nono! I just meant like she’s only a wee thing that’d probably fill her up for the day like

Reactions: 3
She has gone off the rails, I cannot believe that tit about c section births causing autism and asthma!
She's a nutter

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She really must have severe, untreated anxiety. I am 32 weeks pregnant and rarely think about my C-section with my first. The only thing I think about regarding my next birth is that I do not wantan induction again and would like to try for a vaginal birth, but if I need another C-section, so be it. I was dead-set against one before actually going into labor with my first, but when my doctor told me my daughter's heart rate was becoming erratic, a switch flipped and I immediately agreed to the C-section. What more is there to think about??? Would she have rather he died? Because that could have likely been the alternative.

I understand that there can be some benefits for baby and mom with a vaginal birth, but there can also be drawbacks. The outcome everyone should want from labor is a healthy mom and baby, period, which is just what she got. I have a very difficult time understanding why she continues to carry this "trauma" around, I suspect it is really for engagement, as another user said.

And the ongoing concern with Axl's microbiome is really disturbing, she is already projecting future health problems onto an apparently healthy child. She's going to give him some mental health problems at the very least, if she keeps this up.

Reactions: 11
She has been sick for weeks at this point. Bet she hasn’t done one COVID test or seen a GP. But she thinks chicken soup and her bullshit oils are gonna help her

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
It definitely sounds like they could all have Covid but don't worry, some echinacea drops will sort everyone out.

Dunno if I’m just severely out the loop here but had anyone heard of a doula before Stephanie mentioned it?

Reactions: 2
Dunno if I’m just severely out the loop here but had anyone heard of a doula before Stephanie mentioned it?
Yeah. I’d say they’re a pretty well known about, esp if you have kids! They’re basically just an added support person tho.. they don’t really ‘do’ anything imo 😂

Really though she should get herself checked by a doctor in case it is covid with her pregnant. Who wants to tell her 😂

Apparently her mam made her do a test and its negative. It sounds awfully bleeping like covid why did she need her mam to force her to do a test? Absolute bleeping melt that woman. Saying she doesn't want to wreck her microbiome by taking antibiotics. She's so bloody mentally ill. That is obsessive. I actually feel bad bitching about someone so unstable. I wouldn't if she wasn't so bloody judgey about it all.

Apparently her mam made her do a test and its negative. It sounds awfully bleeping like covid why did she need her mam to force her to do a test? Absolute bleeping melt that woman. Saying she doesn't want to wreck her microbiome by taking antibiotics. She's so bloody mentally ill. That is obsessive. I actually feel bad bitching about someone so unstable. I wouldn't if she wasn't so bloody judgey about it all.
If it was a RAT it really means nothing, so many people test negative on multiple tests before testjng positive. She would need to do a PCR. But obviously she should probably be seeing a doc at this point!

Reactions: 7
If it was a RAT it really means nothing, so many people test negative on multiple tests before testjng positive. She would need to do a PCR. But obviously she should probably be seeing a doc at this point!
Correct I mean as much as I am soooo over covid, it took me 3 tests including 2 pcrs and one LFT days apart to finally test positive. I did a PCR was neg couple of days later tested pos on a LFT and then confirmed by 2nd PCR.

Reactions: 4
Correct I mean as much as I am soooo over covid, it took me 3 tests including 2 pcrs and one LFT days apart to finally test positive. I did a PCR was neg couple of days later tested pos on a LFT and then confirmed by 2nd PCR.
Totally, I think having the symptoms ends up being more reliable than the tests! It's nuts.

She clearly needs antibiotics she is such a fuckwit honestly. Is she really going to remain unwell all because of her ‘micro biome’?! She is pregnant, think about your baby and see a GP already. She probably has strep throat or something that literally won’t get better without antibiotics . Why is she so against modern medicine? Sorry to break it you girl but your bleeping sniffing salts and PHD in google aren’t going to help you. There are people who would kill for the access to modern medicine and instead they are starving, without shelter and/or probably dying of a simple cold. I find her attitude absolutely infuriating

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What even is the microbiome. I’ve a science degree and not heard of it until she started bleating on about it.

Ugh to be fair now the microbiome really is a huge part of our wellness. The gut microbiome specifically and that's what she is referring to. 70% of the body's immunity is in the gut so an unhealthy microbiome isn't good. Its also strongly linked to mental health. If you want to learn about the microbiome from an actual doctor and a sane person and a mother of 2, follow Dr.Carina she's brilliant .. unlike this bleeping quack 🦆

Ugh to be fair now the microbiome really is a huge part of our wellness. The gut microbiome specifically and that's what she is referring to. 70% of the body's immunity is in the gut so an unhealthy microbiome isn't good. Its also strongly linked to mental health. If you want to learn about the microbiome from an actual doctor and a sane person and a mother of 2, follow Dr.Carina she's brilliant .. unlike this bleeping quack 🦆
Also the Gut Health Doctor (Dr Megan Rossi, an Aussie as well) is really good. She does some amount of busting myths that Stephanie is so prone to believing

Reactions: 8
If it’s Dr Carina Saunders, her recipes actually look really good… unlike miss Bone Broth. Doesn’t have that condescending vibe either.

She should see a doctor, antibiotics may still not be appropriate if it’s a viral infection but best to get it checked out!