Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uff, I've been looking for this thread!!

I used to really like Stephanie, but she is getting crazy. I am still following her because I am Aus obsessed (trying to move there for years) and want to see how she gets on there.

I just hate how she is so inconsistent with everything, and TBH I'm jealous of how much money she apparently makes. She moaned in her latest video about how shipping the dogs ALONE cost more than the deposit on her Donegal house, and in her stories said that they were really trying to save up money to buy a house in the middle of nowhere. Fair enough. But then she buys a 5000 AUD net to put over her bed for the 2 weeks they're in the apartment next to a cell tower (which their actual home does not appear to have nearby, so, useless) and Darren shows off the Land Rover they're driving around. Like, feck off. Saving money my butt, she has no notion of the concept.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This dogs must be sick of travelling to to and from Australia!

Reactions: 1
The more Stephanie and Darren post about their views on food, lifestyle, nutrition, fitness etc - honestly my blood boils as I feel their comments stink so much of privilege - many people don't have the space and means for bulk buying 'healthy, organic' (and I say this lightly as I feel you could stamp organic on anything and these eejits would buy it) food, and medicinal mushrooms and fly halfway across the world for extra Vitamin D :rolleyes: And Darren's latest post turning his nose up at people eating pop tarts for protein gains- there's probably loads of people who can't afford to buy all those protein bars and powder and have to turn to cheaper alternatives. I used to love Stephanie and there's parts of her content I still enjoy but I really feel like they are on such a high horse lately with their organic tit and look down their nose on the plebs eating accessible supermarket food.

Sorry, rant over - I've been bottling that in 😂

Reactions: 13
The more Stephanie and Darren post about their views on food, lifestyle, nutrition, fitness etc - honestly my blood boils as I feel their comments stink so much of privilege - many people don't have the space and means for bulk buying 'healthy, organic' (and I say this lightly as I feel you could stamp organic on anything and these eejits would buy it) food, and medicinal mushrooms and fly halfway across the world for extra Vitamin D :rolleyes: And Darren's latest post turning his nose up at people eating pop tarts for protein gains- there's probably loads of people who can't afford to buy all those protein bars and powder and have to turn to cheaper alternatives. I used to love Stephanie and there's parts of her content I still enjoy but I really feel like they are on such a high horse lately with their organic tit and look down their nose on the plebs eating accessible supermarket food.

Sorry, rant over - I've been bottling that in 😂
100% agree with you. I dont live in poverty but equally I dont have a huge fridge in my apartment and my freezer is grand but not a chest freezer.

I also dont have a huge amount of cupboards like she does for storing all sorts of beans and lentils.

Not all of us have the luxury of WFH like she does where I can cook from scratch, batch cook all day and freeze etc. Sometimes I have a bowl of noodles for dinner and I’m grand.

They absolutely STINK of privilege. They’ve their head so far up their asses. I dont know exactly what a day in her life consists of but I bet its not half as taxing as us poptart eating eejits they look down on 😂 Hope its always rosey for them.

Reactions: 6
"Breadcrumbs bought in the store usually contain all sorts of additives I do not want in my kitchen or my body" .. ah Stephanie, you're like a bleeping joke. Such shite. She makes a right knob of herself saying stuff like this

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she only looked at foodsciencebabe page she could learn a bit about organic foods and additives. Load of nonsense

Reactions: 4
I'd hate to be a mother following her as she would give you such mom/parent guilt between claiming you've failed your child over a c-section birth and the lack of gut microbiome or whatever (the way she always goes on with Axl) and then god forbid if you're not Mother Superior and making nutrient dense muffins for your family :rolleyes:

Reactions: 10
Now, I'm not saying she has this, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Screenshot_20220224-120224_Google.jpg

Reactions: 9
She talks about additives in store bought food by what is all that shite she adds to her food, weird mushrooms stuff. That's all processed!

She is such a dimwit and like others have said the two of them are on their high horses spending money stupidly and clearly doesn't give a hoot about the environment the amount of times she's moved back and forth between Ireland and oz

Reactions: 4
I bet all the food she makes actually tastes like ass
My thoughts exactly when she said she was saving the bone broth fat for baking 🤢 maybe I'm not culinary enough to get it, but the idea grosses me out! Same with the organ meatpowder on everything...

I bet all the food she makes actually tastes like ass
I mind seeing her making some peanut curry n it looked so grim 😂 she put like every vegetable going in it too seemingly without thinking of individual cook time

Reactions: 1
I mind seeing her making some peanut curry n it looked so grim 😂 she put like every vegetable going in it too seemingly without thinking of individual cook time
Theres a peanut butter based curry I made aaages ago and it’s actually nice but yeah, I’d say her nutrient dense organic pasture raised cruelty free bone broth mushroom based curries are yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 2
"Breadcrumbs bought in the store usually contain all sorts of additives I do not want in my kitchen or my body" .. ah Stephanie, you're like a bleeping joke. Such shite. She makes a right knob of herself saying stuff like this
Was she not glugging choc milkshakes she had delivered when in quarantine (i know she made her own but she sent out for some and lectured how she doesn't deny herself anything 🙄)