Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coconut oil isn't exactly healthy, either... Seems like excessive work to make something that should just be an occasional treat, anyway. It will be interesting to see how much of this nonsense she can keep up with once baby #2 arrives. I just had my second 2 weeks ago and I'm lucky to get in a shower most days! Although, to his credit, Darren seems to be much more hands-on with the kid and house than my husband is, so maybe she'll be able to carry on 🙄

Reactions: 6
Give the child a fecking packet of proper chocolate buttons 😡

Dairy, nut, egg and gluten (have I missed anything?) free birthday cake for Axl's kindergarten. I don't recall allergies being such a big issue when I was a kid, why's everyone got one these days? 😵💫

Reactions: 2
Dairy, nut, egg and gluten (have I missed anything?) free birthday cake for Axl's kindergarten. I don't recall allergies being such a big issue when I was a kid, why's everyone got one these days? 😵💫
No nuts I can understand, the rest is probably Stevie being anal.

Reactions: 4
You missed happiness and delicious-ness free 🤣

• Haha
Also, just to clarify, I'm genuinely curious, not trying to tit on anyone's legit health concerns. I also understand the nuts, my own daughter apparently has a peanut allergy (hoping she grows out of it), but allergies just seem to be everywhere these days.

Also, just to clarify, I'm genuinely curious, not trying to tit on anyone's legit health concerns. I also understand the nuts, my own daughter apparently has a peanut allergy (hoping she grows out of it), but allergies just seem to be everywhere these days.
Allergies and intolerances where we don’t have them is just weird to me. Unless Axl is allergic to these things, wouldnt she not want him to have them in the cake? I’m not saying cake is good for you but dairy and eggs are. Nuts too (if not allergic to them).

Reactions: 3
It’s possible his kindergarten stipulates this, our crèche is nut free but other allergies can be deadly too. There was a case in the courts in the UK recently where a lady with a dairy allergy died after eating a Pret A Manger sandwich which was incorrectly labelled.

Reactions: 2
My cousins were deprived of all gluten, dairy, sugar, fructose etc... as children. Now they have every allergy, nuts and eggs included. They live a very sheltered life because they can't come in contact with any of those food and also develop colds and flus which can last up to a month. They get rashes easily and one has developed a mental disorder because they are so scared around food.
This is all because their parents thought is was best to make sure they never have those products and were following a lifestyle like Stephanie.
Such a shame.

All her content is just her shitting on other people. She thinks she's a breath of fresh air and she's promoting positivity, but in reality she's actually just a mean girl.

Reactions: 13
She's currently asking how to import a US standard seat into Aus because she wants the same as she uses for Axl... In Aus it is illegal to use anything other than AU/NZ Standard

She's currently asking how to import a US standard seat into Aus because she wants the same as she uses for Axl... In Aus it is illegal to use anything other than AU/NZ Standard
I think she's addicted to spending huge amounts of money on things she doesn't need

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a law unto herself. Are the Aussie seats poisonous or something by her standards.

• Haha
Thought Australia was her home and the be all/end all
This wagon is never happy!! I wonder is Darren as hot and cold with where he lives or is it just her? People move all the time and they’re happy. She’s a nightmare 🙄

Reactions: 5