Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any normal person would have got the doctor by now if you were pregnant. She would want a good wake up call

Reactions: 4
I'm still convinced it covid but the anti vaxxer, shite talker won't admit it. She had a fair idea when she isolated in the house, saying it was to protect Axl. Saying that I just read earlier a new virus is doing the rounds in China (can't rem the name)

I'm still convinced it covid but the anti vaxxer, shite talker won't admit it. She had a fair idea when she isolated in the house, saying it was to protect Axl. Saying that I just read earlier a new virus is doing the rounds in China (can't rem the name)
Covid or not she can now rethink her stupid views on covid. If this virus is causing this much trouble for her I'm sure covid would be the same or worse.
She didn't even get vaccinated against covid did she?

How did I miss that shes an antivaxxer?
Was Darren not posting tit that gave it away? I think Steph said relatively little on it.

I’m almost sure they had to end up getting the J&J one though (1 dose) to get back into Aus.

How did I miss that shes an antivaxxer?
Ugh someone mentioned that Darren had stuff on his Facebook about it. Its kind of obvious that she is an antivaxxer because of her other outlooks on life. She did have the JJ vaccine I believe because you needed one to enter Australia at the time. Anyways, in typical Stephanie fashion she clearly left it last min and was in a panic to find it. Not sure if she did get one in the end but thats what she was looking for.

Reactions: 7
Is sore throat a common symptom of the covid variant that’s going round now? Mine is so sore just in the last few hours. Did an antigen and it was negative but I’ll repeat in the morning. Just wondering if it’s a common symptom currently. I had covid already and didn’t have any sore throat then but who knows with all the variants. I am fully vaccinated, it’s everywhere again so wouldn’t surprise me to get it again.

Reactions: 2
Is sore throat a common symptom of the covid variant that’s going round now? Mine is so sore just in the last few hours. Did an antigen and it was negative but I’ll repeat in the morning. Just wondering if it’s a common symptom currently. I had covid already and didn’t have any sore throat then but who knows with all the variants. I am fully vaccinated, it’s everywhere again so wouldn’t surprise me to get it again.
It was my main symptom in June aswell as sinus pressure/ cold

So she's in hospital now. It's funny how all the science deniers still end up relying on modern medicine when they're unwell. Wonder how much she'll complain about the hospital when she's all better

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Doubt very much she will listen to them. She will probably call in her Naturopath and that’s what will cure her 🙄. What she spouts is so dangerous especially for young girls

Reactions: 8
So she refuses to go to her GP when its not too bad and then goes to hospital when she's fucked? Good job.

It was one of our main symptoms, I mean it was awful, I don't have tonsils so know what it's like to have a sore throat but this was worse, my son cried with the pain of it, was other symptoms too mind you, very bad aches and pains, sore head and temperatures.

Reactions: 3
For all that yucky looking stuff she eats she isn’t the healthiest of people. Suddenly modern medicine is needed when all she has done is run down her previous pregnancy experience. Hope she and the baby are well but maybe she should just hush a little and relax, enjoy life and not worry about every little thing that could possibly not be brilliant for us.

Reactions: 9
She is going to be absolutely insufferable going on about her repairing her micro biome after all the antibiotics and IV drips she had to get

Reactions: 9
Is she tagging all the brands of baby products she used previously in the hope of a wee gifted freebie

Reactions: 6
Is she tagging all the brands of baby products she used previously in the hope of a wee gifted freebie
I still can't believe they left all that stuff behind. What absolute morons. It was clear as day to anyone watching them that another baby would be on the horizon. For someone who preaches about sustainability, it's an awful waste.

I still can't believe they left all that stuff behind. What absolute morons. It was clear as day to anyone watching them that another baby would be on the horizon. For someone who preaches about sustainability, it's an awful waste.
That has always bothered me about her. She likes to act like an Earth-conscious hippie (in her own words, "Earth Mumma"), but she seems to completely not care about sustainability. She drives a Range Rover and never seems to buy anything second-hand. I get that she might do other things that are a little more eco-friendly, like growing veggies and stuff, but it all just feels so incoherent. Like, I do some sustainable things but would never call myself an "Earth mumma" because I know that I am still really wasteful in my daily life.

Speaking of which, I wonder what happened to that 5k AUD EMF net?? Used for a week and then binned? 🤔

Last edited: