Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3AEC4A2F-CAD1-4D15-95AE-5F5A9BDBFC4B.jpeg

We couldn’t possibly admit that we received help from medical professionals/ingested pharmaceuticals now could we

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
The way she’s pretending antivirals and antibiotics don’t exist and trying to gaslight her followers lmao.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I literally can’t with her. Like if you truly think the medical workers didn’t help you then why waste their time going to the hospital. She didn’t even thank them for their time, instead she is thanking her bogus sniffing salt ‘doctors’.

Reactions: 12
Can’t believe she’s using raw milk especially when she’s pregnant

Reactions: 4
It must be exhausting to be in her head. Concerned about additives in breadcrumbs? And don't give us the BS that it's "cheaper" to buy a specialty loaf of bread to make breadcrumbs than to buy a pack, I just don't believe it.

Reactions: 7
Really want her to ask the landlord to replace a whole dishwasher that works fine because of “toxins” just so they can tell her to get stuffed lmao

• Haha
Lack of sun is not why we get sick in Ireland you absolute twit Stephanie. Does she have ANYTHING good to say about Ireland???

On again about Axl being a c-section baby and having to work on his microbiome.... how does she think the millions of babies born every year via section are still alive?! I had Stephanie's dream birth (no pain relief at all, not for the want of it, my labour just progressed too quickly to get it!) but I honestly just cared that my baby and I were safe and well.

Anyway, doesn't any difference in gut bacteria between vaginal and section babies disappear by the time the babies are weaned!?

She concerns herself with the stupidest of things!

Did anyone see Darren's post about 'sweating out the nasties' following an x-ray he had to take. These two are something else - never a good word about the privilege of a world of modern medicine we live in today.

I do feel for them for Striker, the pain of losing a dog and especially the fact they wouldn't have been able to say a physical goodbye to him must be so tough!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Darren's post about 'sweating out the nasties' following an x-ray he had to take. These two are something else - never a good word about the privilege of a world of modern medicine we live in today.

I do feel for them for Striker, the pain of losing a dog and especially the fact they wouldn't have been able to say a physical goodbye to him must be so tough!
I think we’ve established he’s as thick as 2 short planks tbh.
I’m surprised he’s still got tattoos and Stephanie’s not convinced him they’re poisoning his body or something.

• Haha
On again about Axl being a c-section baby and having to work on his microbiome.... how does she think the millions of babies born every year via section are still alive?! I had Stephanie's dream birth (no pain relief at all, not for the want of it, my labour just progressed too quickly to get it!) but I honestly just cared that my baby and I were safe and well.

Anyway, doesn't any difference in gut bacteria between vaginal and section babies disappear by the time the babies are weaned!?

She concerns herself with the stupidest of things!
Interestingly, another page I follow, olivia_lactation_consultant on IG recently covered probiotic supplementation the other day, quoting an article that suggested to me that the difference could have been reduced even sooner with breastfeeding due to the pro and prebiotics found in breast milk. The article also suggested an increased potential for harm in babies given supplemental probiotics before 6 months of age due to infants of this age leaky gut and the additional ingredients in supplements such as oils and powders (same reason its not recommended to start solids pre-6mo)

Reactions: 3

Do they not have functioning livers and kidneys to filter out these “nasties”?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is that Olivia one qualified because there is no such thing as leaky gut. It’s used by quacks and naturopaths

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 1