Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to unfollow and find this thread. Why is she so confrontational about everything? The move, her food and now her pregnancy? She has serious issues and this baby unfortunately won't fix her "anxiety".
She has serious childhood issues, abandonment issues (father) no control over those situations, now she controls EVERYTHING, self preservation in a way but its actually damaging her more and her anxiety, not an expert obviously just my guess.

Also just to add she is going to be insufferable this pregnancy, can't wait for her eating her placenta though 😂

Reactions: 7
Had to unfollow and find this thread. Why is she so confrontational about everything? The move, her food and now her pregnancy? She has serious issues and this baby unfortunately won't fix her "anxiety".
Exactly this. She does these "ask me a question" boxes and it's like she's just looking for a fight. Such defensive responses

Reactions: 5
There was only 2 routine scans in my part of the country when I was pregnant. Never heard of a routine scan every appointment unless someone was going private. Assume if she was waiting for hours at appointments she was public.

Reactions: 4
There was only 2 routine scans in my part of the country when I was pregnant. Never heard of a routine scan every appointment unless someone was going private. Assume if she was waiting for hours at appointments she was public.
Same here. I had a 12 week scan and a 32 weeks scan, and I was a high risk patient (public patient). I need to move further up the country and go to whatever hospital she went to!

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep referring to Ireland like it’s a shot hole. ‘If it’s anything like Ireland I’ll be waiting here a while’ ‘back in Ireland they scanned me every appointment’ etc etc, like why can’t she say during my last pregnancy? Or when I was expecting Axel.

Why does she keep referring to Ireland like it’s a shot hole. ‘If it’s anything like Ireland I’ll be waiting here a while’ ‘back in Ireland they scanned me every appointment’ etc etc, like why can’t she say during my last pregnancy? Or when I was expecting Axel.
She alwaaaays did that. It pissed me off so much as an Irish person. I’d live in Ireland anyday of the week before Australia with all the forest fires, everything trying to kill you and the heat. No shade to Australia but its not the perfect place she makes it sound like.

That account she follows gives me massive anti autism which in itself is able-ist vibes. I was born vaginally and still have asthma because its in my genetics. Yikes she’s insufferable!!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1416512
Was looking at an account she’d shared (+ follows) on her IG story and …. Yeah…. That explains it.
Well that's me fucked right off with her! As a mother of a child with autism who had no other choice bar dying to be delivered by a c section, this is the exact shite I will not tolerate, by duck she may not post that on her page, I'll go for her throat.
To be honest the amount of anxiety she is passing onto her son currently, autism will be the least of her worries, I'd be more concerned about his mental health in the long term.

Reactions: 16
Well that's me fucked right off with her! As a mother of a child with autism who had no other choice bar dying to be delivered by a c section, this is the exact shite I will not tolerate, by duck she may not post that on her page, I'll go for her throat.
To be honest the amount of anxiety she is passing onto her son currently, autism will be the least of her worries, I'd be more concerned about his mental health in the long term.
According to yer woman anxiety is just hunger so Stephanie should just eat something. As long as it’s not soy noodles, GF bread, regular bread, protein balls, smoothies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1416512
Was looking at an account she’d shared (+ follows) on her IG story and …. Yeah…. That explains it.
I'm autistic... Not born c-section.

She can duck right off if this is how she thinks.

Also, home birthing is SO dangerous. I was only watching a video the other day about an influencer who gave her daughter a birth injury because she insisted on a home birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm autistic... Not born c-section.

She can duck right off if this is how she thinks.

Also, home birthing is SO dangerous. I was only watching a video the other day about an influencer who gave her daughter a birth injury because she insisted on a home birth.
If you’re low risk home birth isn’t SO dangerous at all. In Stephanie’s case though she’d be an absolute fool to attempt it given the risk factors!

If you’re low risk home birth isn’t SO dangerous at all. In Stephanie’s case though she’d be an absolute fool to attempt it given the risk factors!
Exactly, my friend had a c section 1st child, wanted to birth 2nd child (at hospital under their supervision) and ended up rupturing but thankfully in the right place and all turned out ok....just.

Oh god Stephanie’s appeared on a podcast with that serial misinformation spreader I’ve posted about above. I can’t stop looking at her page in disbelief. I wonder if she thinks that the way she moodily glares at the camera convinces people that she’s knowledgeable.

• Sick
I've had to unfollow her. My child has autisim and is also a type 1 diabetic. I had a completely natural no pain vaginal delivery. I also then breast fed for 2 years. The guilt you can feel as a parent even when you know you have done nothing wrong is so strong, without being judged wrongly by halfwits like her and Darren. I really feel like they lack critical thinking skills and are frankly pretty thick.
Has anybody else taken a look at the "nutrition course" she's been doing for ages? It really looks like cheap rubbish. If she was serious about this, then she'd look at actual dietician courses that have been scientifically proven. Of course that would require actual hard work and seeing something through to the end and she'd have to be accepted in the first place. Not pay her way in.
I really liked her when she was first vlogging around Ireland. Have lost complete respect for her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That poor bleeping child apparently she doesn't treat colds 😓😓 just uses her witch doctor oils. Imagine the poor little bugger just needing a shot of calpol

• Sad
That poor bleeping child apparently she doesn't treat colds 😓😓 just uses her witch doctor oils. Imagine the poor little bugger just needing a shot of calpol
Is she really going to make his tiny body break the fever itself?!

Reactions: 3