Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Why does she keep referring to Ireland like it’s a shot hole. ‘If it’s anything like Ireland I’ll be waiting here a while’ ‘back in Ireland they scanned me every appointment’ etc etc, like why can’t she say during my last pregnancy? Or when I was expecting Axel.
She alwaaaays did that. It pissed me off so much as an Irish person. I’d live in Ireland anyday of the week before Australia with all the forest fires, everything trying to kill you and the heat. No shade to Australia but its not the perfect place she makes it sound like.

That account she follows gives me massive anti autism which in itself is able-ist vibes. I was born vaginally and still have asthma because its in my genetics. Yikes she’s insufferable!!

Reactions: 10

Siobs

VIP Member
Thank god she got medical attention for him. Hope he’s ok. Her carry on about vaccines etc is disgraceful. Maybe this will be a wake up call for her but I pity the ones that are dealing with her

• Sad

Hibernia

She's pissing me off so much with all her "natural" bullshit lately. That makes me sound like an awful wagon I'm really not I am very inclusive and open to almost anything. I'm also an annoying vegetarian haha but she is just the most annoying self-anointed know-it-all bitch. Bla!!! This is going to sound so hateful but I hope she has another section. She's offending me now acting like section mamas let their kids down!

Megapuff

Chatty Member
Oh my god I cannot believe this dumb bitch, babies are dying if RSV this year and she has the audacity to say she won't use fever reducers and go to a doctor/hospital with him........
That is pure neglect on those children.. god forbid anything happens him. He sounds awful that's so bad

lampielooloo

Yep! My little girl spiked a fever really quickly and had an awful febrile seizure, lasted around 9 mins and was the most terrifying moment of my life. Never mess with a fever!
I used to like Steph a lot, but she’s just infuriating recently.
Omg I'm so sorry to hear that, it must have been terrifying ❤ I messaged Stephanie suggesting she give him paracetamol but she replied that we're not on the same wavelength and then blocked me 👀

I used to enjoy her too but as someone else said above, she doesn't understand the mechanism of fever reducing medicine, she's not as intelligent as she thinks she is, and her desire to live out her holistic fantasy is dangerous for her little boy IMO

• Heart
  • Wow

Pretty Hate Machine

I just rolled my eyes seeing her last few posts. I used to have a lot of time for Stephanie, but over the last couple of years I've stepped back from following her as much.
Like it or not she and Darren should actually look at themselves and why/how this was allowed to happen. Her followers are all full of telling her how wonderful a mother she is, but actually this is a circumstance that could have been prevented and shouldn't be softened. They need to use it as a learning experience and if they must put it on insta etc maybe hold their hands up, explain what went wrong and maybe then it can prevent the ssme happening to someone else.
I have no doubt at all that she adored and loved her dogs, but I always felt with all their animals that the research and time into training and looking after them (especially being rescue dogs) just wasn't there. I've noticed they do this with a lot of things they do.
The travelling and coming and going that they have been doing recently away from their animals means that the dogs will have been incredibly stressed, and Stephanie and Darren have no idea what could have been going on in reality when they weren't there to look after them regardless of how well they know the people looking after them. I just feel that they never properly think things through. That's fair enough when you are young and carefree, but when you have others to think of can't be the case anymore. Nobody will feel worse than them about what happened though, and I really hope their child will be ok.

loveintokyo

She is going to be absolutely insufferable going on about her repairing her micro biome after all the antibiotics and IV drips she had to get

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain sleep training in simple terms please lol
It depends on the method of which there seem to be various. Some are more cruel in my opinion.. putting to bed and ignoring until time to get up in morning. Other methods do check ins after certain periods as another member has mentioned. Increasing the length of time before checking on them with each resettle..

Studies have shown that babies who were sleep trained, don’t get more sleep than those who haven’t been but simply learn not to signal for their caregiver, because they won’t come to them, which is pretty sad I think 😞

• Sad

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
3AEC4A2F-CAD1-4D15-95AE-5F5A9BDBFC4B.jpeg

We couldn’t possibly admit that we received help from medical professionals/ingested pharmaceuticals now could we

• Wow
  • Angry

Megapuff

Chatty Member
"why does this always happen when you're away from home" eh hun you just travelled through multiple airports and have gone from Dublin to Donegal and god knows where else 🤣 she should be prepared for the kids to catch virus and illness. Awh she's just so annoying and the "we don't use fever reducers" such a dose herself!!!

Thump

VIP Member
Stephanie would be disgusted with me, CS and couldn’t breastfeed. Emergency CS saved my baby’s life and she’d have starved to death without formula because for medical reasons I couldn’t bf either. The only people who have ever made me feel like a failure for either of those are breastfeeding mothers, some of the most judgmental people I’ve ever met. Not saying all are but they were the only ones who were openly judgemental about bottle feeding to me. Could never resist getting a comment in about “oh when I breastfed….”

• Heart

erin182

VIP Member
I’m loving this birth story. Miss ‘modern medicine is poison, I can solve all ailments with a pan of bone broth’ and she’s screaming for an epidural at 1.5cm 🤣🤣😂

• Haha

lampielooloo

Tagging artipoppe scrounging for an overpriced baby carrier, if she's such an earth mumma would she not get on Gumtree and buy a second hand one like the rest of us 🙄

Parsnipface

Pseudo science freaks are the worst.

They're so wish washy too, one minute it's "won't someone think of the animals?" And the next, "so I grind down the bones of animals for my porridge".

They're very lucky, both of them to have the life they've got and had and they're intent on being miserable and wasteful. I can't watch her anymore. Plus BoDy GoAlS ArEnT ReAl shit makes me cringe deeply.

• Haha