Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Darren's post responding to someone saying the fluoride take is privileged. Does he realise that that 'couple hundred bucks' spent on hippie water could be money families put aside for gas/electric or food and not, as he put it, money wasted on cigarettes and alcohol. I actually couldn't believe his response. Not one bit of understanding or empathy.

Reactions: 12
Pretty tone deaf when (and I’m not sure how it is the NI) lots of families in UK might be away to start struggling financially due to doubled energy costs coming in in April..

Reactions: 5
Pretty tone deaf when (and I’m not sure how it is the NI) lots of families in UK might be away to start struggling financially due to doubled energy costs coming in in April..
Northern Ireland has always struggled financially.
They are a pair of eejits

I was absolutely bleeping floored by his response. I was almost even feeling bad for talking tit about this person I don't know in real life, but he is truly a complete asshole. So he's allowed beer AND reverse osmosis water, but poor people are not? duck OFF

Reactions: 8
He is the definition of ICK. Who does he think he is, talking to people like that! 🤢

She’s put ‘saving money’ as one of her interests on her recent grid post but is happy to spunk 5K on a canopy to ‘block EMF’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s put ‘saving money’ as one of her interests on her recent grid post but is happy to spunk 5K on a canopy to ‘block EMF’ 😂😂
And ‘living with less’ after putting a new interior in a RANGE ROVER. 🤣 it’s like she doesn’t understand what she’s saying at all..

Quite the little virtue signaller she is!

Reactions: 6
Well, he dropped from 10.2k followers to 10.1k, so we're not the only ones bothered!
He’d wanna watch himself because it doesn’t give me good vibes in terms of his approach to managing clients as a PT with his snotty replies to people. Just don’t reply to them 😂 They love sharing the hate they get just for engagement on their stories etc because they’ve got nothing else going on to get engagement (Stephanie always shared DMs about hate she got for being vegan/not being vegan etc)

I’ve always been pretty ‘meh’ about Darren, but after seeing those stories I’m genuinely disgusted in him. He can share what he likes sure, but the fact he’s so god damn ignorant and can’t just accept/admit his privilege is vile.

I’ve always been pretty ‘meh’ about Darren, but after seeing those stories I’m genuinely disgusted in him. He can share what he likes sure, but the fact he’s so god damn ignorant and can’t just accept/admit his privilege is vile.
It seems he just rides the coat-tails of Stephanie’s success too, so if it wasn’t for her would they be able to afford 5000$ bed canopies and RO water systems?!

Honestly, I could not be bothered with the pair of them. I can’t take Anything she says seriously as we al saw how she was about being a Vegan and the next second she is drinking bone fat in her drinks! Talk about flipping. They are exhausting people and boring as hell!

Honestly, I could not be bothered with the pair of them. I can’t take Anything she says seriously as we al saw how she was about being a Vegan and the next second she is drinking bone fat in her drinks! Talk about flipping. They are exhausting people and boring as hell!
To be fair, I feel COVID's made us all a bit boring! 😆 But that's a good attitude to take

Reactions: 1
I have held off saying this as obviously what is happening across Australia is devastating, so many homes, businesses lost.
But I can't help but laugh that it's raining on Steph! The whole way to Oz because it was too wet and miserable in Ireland 🤭

• Haha