Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RosaGirl200

I find myself really confused by the clips she's showing of the house. I don't know what the two of them were expecting leaving their house and moving to the literal otherside of the world, and they obviously didn't have any family members acting on their behalf to do house and land checks. Donegal is gorgeous but it also gets some of the harshest weather, and a house that is bare to the elements will feel cold and be affected by things like draught, weathering and damp. Also a house will always feel not very cosy and cold with no furniture and bare white walls.

Some of the damage she showed as well, while not great, again is something that should be expected if you're happy with people owning pets to be in your house, with no check ins. It all looked like a case of a young dog chewing furniture which happens.

I find the two of them to have very unrealistic expectations when it comes to everything. Everything has to fit into what they expect life or things to be and if it doesn't, the world is evil and unfair.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really must have severe, untreated anxiety. I am 32 weeks pregnant and rarely think about my C-section with my first. The only thing I think about regarding my next birth is that I do not wantan induction again and would like to try for a vaginal birth, but if I need another C-section, so be it. I was dead-set against one before actually going into labor with my first, but when my doctor told me my daughter's heart rate was becoming erratic, a switch flipped and I immediately agreed to the C-section. What more is there to think about??? Would she have rather he died? Because that could have likely been the alternative.

I understand that there can be some benefits for baby and mom with a vaginal birth, but there can also be drawbacks. The outcome everyone should want from labor is a healthy mom and baby, period, which is just what she got. I have a very difficult time understanding why she continues to carry this "trauma" around, I suspect it is really for engagement, as another user said.

And the ongoing concern with Axl's microbiome is really disturbing, she is already projecting future health problems onto an apparently healthy child. She's going to give him some mental health problems at the very least, if she keeps this up.

Sewingmum

Did anyone see Darren's post about 'sweating out the nasties' following an x-ray he had to take. These two are something else - never a good word about the privilege of a world of modern medicine we live in today.
He’s such a twat! I’d love to know just what ‘nasties’ he thinks he’s sweating out!!! 🙄 Clearly quantum physics isn’t his strong suit….unsurprisingly!!!!

• Haha

loveintokyo

The way she’s pretending antivirals and antibiotics don’t exist and trying to gaslight her followers lmao.

• Sad

Hibernia

Ugh to be fair now the microbiome really is a huge part of our wellness. The gut microbiome specifically and that's what she is referring to. 70% of the body's immunity is in the gut so an unhealthy microbiome isn't good. Its also strongly linked to mental health. If you want to learn about the microbiome from an actual doctor and a sane person and a mother of 2, follow Dr.Carina she's brilliant .. unlike this fucking quack 🦆

weeboldyin41

Chatty Member
082C137B-66B6-4289-9AA7-512A59F1D25A.jpeg

I’m beginning to wonder if she’s aware of this thread and she’s trying to wind us up. Surely fucking not 😩😂😂

• Haha

lampielooloo

Has she forgotten about the lingerie collab she did a while back, loads of tiny waist pics on her gram, would you go waaaaaay Stephanie you're the biggest bandwagon jumper I ever came across! Thick as two planks the pair of them my GAWD

Reactions: 10

Lolly666

Used to like Stephanie but the amount of Clickbait she does is shameful, including when she was pregnant she did a sad face holding bump thumbnail and put something like "It's all gone wrong" when the actual thing that had gone wrong was something to do with wiring in her new house or something like that. Yet people thought that something had happened with the baby. That always sticks with me whenever I see her.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
Not using Panadol when your child has a fever… insane.
Came to say the same thing! He ended up in hospital the last time! Then she cried about his microbine because western medicine had given him antibiotics, you know the ones that helped him! Fuck sake , and that's the Titanic hotel they are in, cheaper ones around but not for Stephanie

lampielooloo

She's crackers 🤣
Also would an Earth mumma really ship sunscreen halfway round the world, surely Australia of all places has a *natural reef friendly biome neutral basic zinc oxide sunscreen*

There aren't enough eyerolls for this one 🤪

• Haha

MissKathyNewman

This is so ableist, I couldn’t follow someone so discriminatory like has she no cop on??
I might be wrong here but that statistic is worded in a way to create fear. It implies your C section baby has a 20% chance of autism when in reality, if your chance of autism is say 1% then a c section baby has a 1.2% chance of autism, 20% of 1% is .2 so therefore it actually isn’t that more likely at all. Same as the statistic that says babies born to older parents are 50% more likely, that means they have a 1.5% instead of a 1% chance. It has been a while since I have done percentages/statistics so I might be wrong lol

• Heart

Niamh97

Chatty Member
I would love to see little Stephanie work on an actual farm or in a mosh pit she wouldn’t last a minute. Such a poser!! She picks an image and thats her for a week or so.

• Heart

Woodoo

Chatty Member
Im surprised it wasn’t an over 18’s only gig! She’s an idiot. Who takes their 3 year old to a bloody rock concert

RosaGirl200

The hippie communes she shared pictures of...babe that's a cult 😂 And on the comment about Axl benefitting from Montessori or a play group. you're dead right. When I think about it, that poor child has hardly had any association with other kids his age - and he seems like a big kid full of energy. I say a play group away from his overbearing mother would be just what he needs (though omg what if someone feeds him bone brothless food :eek:)

Hibernia

My blood boiled seeing that shit today. Spoilt little brat. So she can have her opinion but that follower can't? I think we can all agree that what Stephanie wrote was pretty objectively hurtful. In fact it's comically stupid but I can see how it's objectively a hurtful thing to pit a mothers "success" or "failure" off measures beyond their control. Really sad. I think she doesn't suit social media, she's as bitter as a fucking lemon haha

• Heart

Niamh97

Chatty Member
View attachment 1370709

Cereal makes you stressed, who knew.
She’s obsessed with cortisol (idk really what that is and clearly she doesn’t either). So she was ranting about drinking coffee on an empty stomach too because of cortisol. Live a little Stephanie, we’d all be dead if coffee on an empty stomach or cereal was so bad for us.

• Haha

RosaGirl200

I'd hate to be a mother following her as she would give you such mom/parent guilt between claiming you've failed your child over a c-section birth and the lack of gut microbiome or whatever (the way she always goes on with Axl) and then god forbid if you're not Mother Superior and making nutrient dense muffins for your family :rolleyes: