Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't watch, I used to love her.
Then she just became full on nutcase but so fake with it. Makes my teeth itch.

They were so vegan, but for medical reasons she needs chicken, so now Darren does? Ah duck off, you just jumped and bandwagon and got bored of lentils. And she ate cheese on Pizzas etc too, so, a half arsed vegan.
I find her mental health struggles disingenuous.
She just grates on me, she's a fake person who doesn't realise she's fake, like she'd be shook to read this, but everything is such a fad, full on commitment to a cause that 3 months later they cba with.
Those poor dogs too, being moved to and from aus, harsh af on them.
I did feel really sad when she was reported over the donkey thing, that was horrible for her.
But she's so out of touch with reality it's bleeping unhinged.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™ve truly had enough. They are both so out of touch itā€™s sad. Every post, every day is bragging about how you SHOULD be buying this, eating this, not using this, using that. Itā€™s bleeping so preachy. Newsflash Stephanie. We are still in a pandemic and most people are still trying to rebuild. No we canā€™t afford to buy a $70 jar of beef organs and beef pollen and bleeping EMF bed canopies. Get a grip. She is truly so dumb - believes everything in a grocery store is full of poison. Some people are just happy they have one hot meal a day.

Reactions: 7
What the hell rubbish is she on about getting rid of the metals from her body. She has too much time on her hands Iā€™m afraid

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve truly had enough. They are both so out of touch itā€™s sad. Every post, every day is bragging about how you SHOULD be buying this, eating this, not using this, using that. Itā€™s bleeping so preachy. Newsflash Stephanie. We are still in a pandemic and most people are still trying to rebuild. No we canā€™t afford to buy a $70 jar of beef organs and beef pollen and bleeping EMF bed canopies. Get a grip. She is truly so dumb - believes everything in a grocery store is full of poison. Some people are just happy they have one hot meal a day.
Also the sheer waste of both of them suggesting we all throw out perfectly good pots and pans because of a documentary or IG posts saying teflon is toxic. I was concerned myself so I spoke to different lecturers/professors etc that I know about this and theyā€™re like ā€œyeah just dont scratch it and youā€™re grandā€ so no forks or sharp objects near it and youā€™re good to go.

Reactions: 4
082C137B-66B6-4289-9AA7-512A59F1D25A.jpeg

Iā€™m beginning to wonder if sheā€™s aware of this thread and sheā€™s trying to wind us up. Surely bleeping not šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1091063
Iā€™m beginning to wonder if sheā€™s aware of this thread and sheā€™s trying to wind us up. Surely bleeping not šŸ˜©šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I actually wouldnā€™t be one bit surprised if she was seriously hamming it up to piss us off.

The only other explanation is that she has nothing else going on (i.e. friends and family are all busy) so she just posts all day about this.

Reactions: 5
Shes someone who'd choose pseudo science to treat a wild bear attack isn't she?
Those people are not my people.

• Haha
Itā€™s really boring at this stageā€¦ wow more footage of bone broth and powdered organs.

Reactions: 4
Also the sheer waste of both of them suggesting we all throw out perfectly good pots and pans because of a documentary or IG posts saying teflon is toxic. I was concerned myself so I spoke to different lecturers/professors etc that I know about this and theyā€™re like ā€œyeah just dont scratch it and youā€™re grandā€ so no forks or sharp objects near it and youā€™re good to go.
That one really riled me up, too. Maybe if I need a new pan in the future I'll avoid teflon, but throwing out good utensils is just... wasteful like you said. Darren is such a knob and a total bogan. Lately he's showing off the new interior they had put in the Land Rover (they're saving up, though) and it's like brown leather (no idea if it's real), it's awful. They really have a lot of time and money to waste.

Itā€™s really boring at this stageā€¦ wow more footage of bone broth and powdered organs.
It really really is, I love to see axl (well we can't see him but you know what I mean) and I'm interested to see where they are in Oz, after that I couldn't give a tit she turns to eating humans as they have the perfect #microbiologyshitwithbonebroth, hell throw a couple of dates in and blend blend blend šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Iā€™m pretty sure they are staying at her parents house and the Land Rover belongs to them.

Reactions: 2
Shes showing the dogs... its deffo the old one that they left behind.

Reactions: 1
Shes showing the dogs... its deffo the old one that they left behind.
Looks like it was Stryker. Poor guy. He'd just been attacked and then probably got overwhelmed with the kid. Such a sad situation all around.

Iā€™m pretty sure they are staying at her parents house and the Land Rover belongs to them.
The car may be her mum's, I have no idea, but I would guess it's theirs now if they put in a new interior! Anyway, Darren loves showing off the various luxury cars they've had over the years, which I personally just find tacky.

And I don't imagine they're organic inks or whatever :ROFLMAO: imagine how toxic they are, surprised she isn't looking into removal

Last edited:
Reactions: 6