Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Irish House is horrible. It looks freezing cold and so bare. No wonder there's mould. It actually looks like they did nothing to renovate it from when they bought it. The bathrooms are so bare. The only room that looks decent is the kitchen. I would also say there's a lot more to the story about the tenants than shes letting on. The area where the house is, is an everyone knows everyone's business kind of place. So someone will know either who they were or the other side of the story.

Reactions: 3
I totally agree. I always thought the house looked very cold, unwelcoming and unloved. Especially the garden. Did she plant anything at all whilst there apart from vegetables? It probably could have been lovely but despite what she says I never got the feeling that she really liked it there and she always seemed miserable.
There's no doubt that the previous tenants left it in a bad and unacceptable way, but lets face it, it wasn't in good condition to begin with, and I think she was also completely unrealistic about what a house like that in that area would look like when it's just left. I can't believe she thought they could just turn up and live in it again. Saying that she is massively over reacting about what needs to be done before she can live in it again and isn't taking into account normal wear and tear. I'd love to know how much rent they actually charged people for it. It doesn't sound like anything went through proper channels and so I suspect they weren't exactly great landlords from the other side of the world.

Reactions: 5
Definitely the house always look cold and unloved. It was grand like but not really up to renting standards and from how it looked before it's definitely a total over reaction to how the tenants left it. Saying they can't find anyone in the area who will be able to clean it, it's a bit of mould for God's sake. And they definitely had no communication as landlords to their Tennant's, saying stuff was broken. Is it not up to landlords to have items in a house in working order or be able to repair something. And she's so snooty making sure to point out in her stories that we know the lampshades, pink curtains, tables certainly don't belong to them. I still can't believe she didn't have one family member or friend check in on the house, even come in to open windows, and she expects it to look the exact same as when they left

Reactions: 7
I honestly thought initially she said it was a family member renting or that Darren’s family would be checking in on the tenants. Clearly that never happened and they were happy to take the money. Also from things I have seen her post on stories considering the house, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the issues were already there but they have forgotten and they never told the tenants they couldn’t smoke in the house. She says the tenants aren’t returning Darrens calls but we are only hearing her side - it seems like they wanted to get out asap. Seems strange that they only came back when the tenants were moving out. It’s not like Shaanxo where they were literally cooking meth. I get the trauma from her side!

Also they did nothing to protect the stairs and are moaning they look dirty and damaged now! She also wants to rent it as an air bnb which can be worse all while wanting to paint the floors white. Why not sand and light stain the wood. I think she just wants any excuse to be able to moan that their “ beautiful” home wasn’t kept well and they had to sell it. To be honest I don’t think she even likes coming back to Ireland.

The house is definitely wear and tear, maybe apart from the mould, every landlord has to repaint, deep clean and do minor repairs before a new tenant, that's why most will state, no paint unless white/cream, no drilling walls, it makes the turnaround easier. Quick freshen up and end of tenancy clean, onto the next. She could clean that mould herself with the right protective gear on, it's just beneath her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she couldn't get anyone to clean it before they came back who does she expect to clean it between bookings when it's an Airbnb?? Also was it a case that they came home because the tenants wanted to move out OR were the tenants told to get out because they wanted to stay in the house while they were back for this trip? I think someone else said too that she didn't take a deposit from them when they moved in. So there probably was no actual contract that said no smoking in the house.

The room were they left all their tit in with barely any air to circulate let alone fresh air daily also has damaged things with mould. Does that not tell her it's not all the tenants fault.....
I didn't understand why she didn't get some gloves a mask and Cleaning products and clean it herself.... She probably doesn't believe in bleach..
Also they are definitely anti Vax and I think she mentioned before her children wouldn't be vaccinated

Also her comments about needing the water testing and breaking the oven surely they should have got this regularly tested and atleast annually. Yeah the tenants did things wrong but I also believe they were desperate to get someone in so did no background checks and had no one come round on their behalf to see things so in my opinion they caused so many of these issues. I swear every landlord where I am a new tenant has kept in touch for the first half of the year atleast but maybe I just have landlords that care about their property.
Here also saying she wish she would have delayed coming back - imagining trying to manage this from Australia - delusional 🤣

Reactions: 2
What kind of landlords are they to not check in on a house in two years. How did they have nobody checking in. Mould, mice infestation, wear and tear, broken ovens this all takes time to happen
They didn't give a tit about the house in Australia

Reactions: 2
Watching her latest stories has reminded me of why I generally stopped watching her once she moved to Australia and only checked in on her now and again. She is just so so whiny! Nearly all her complaints have always been of her own making as well, so to be honest I have very limited sympathy. It's a shame as I used to really enjoy her vlogs when she first moved to Ireland despite Darren. Does that man ever smile? :ROFLMAO: He should be grinning all the time. He hit the jackpot getting involved with Stephanie and having a child with her. I'm still amazed that Australia let him back in after the way they had to run back to Ireland after him outstaying his Visa. I think he'd be looking at a very different lifestyle without her.

I'm also getting extremely fed up of her "as a mother" type posts. Sorry, but being a mother doesn't make you superior to other humans or have more insight to the world. I am a mother and always cringe at people who post that kind of thing. It's so patronising.

Shes such a victim... she actually said oh it was a family and we are just too trusting.. she truly believes they are faultless here... I find it hard to believe a family can simply vanish like that in rural Ireland.. it was clearly a very casual renting agreement

Reactions: 4
The small fella with RSV and she's managing it at home with her mushrooms and potions. Ffs stephanie cop on

Reactions: 12
I dunno why she felt the need to mention “no need for a hospital” not exactly what Id be thinking of/ruling it out entirely just on the off chance. It seems like she’s deliberately trying to get a reaction from people for engagement. Also, if my mam put up a video of me wheezing on IG when I was sick Id be fuming.

Oh my god I cannot believe this dumb witch, babies are dying if RSV this year and she has the audacity to say she won't use fever reducers and go to a doctor/hospital with him........
That is pure neglect on those children.. god forbid anything happens him. He sounds awful that's so bad

Reactions: 10
Oh my god I cannot believe this dumb witch, babies are dying if RSV this year and she has the audacity to say she won't use fever reducers and go to a doctor/hospital with him........
That is pure neglect on those children.. god forbid anything happens him. He sounds awful that's so bad
You are correct denying medical attention is a form of abuse. Though she must have seen someone to have it confirmed as rsv, more than likely the gp/er but then she has refused him to be admitted, at least someone must of seen him.

What kind of landlords are they to not check in on a house in two years. How did they have nobody checking in. Mould, mice infestation, wear and tear, broken ovens this all takes time to happen
They didn't give a tit about the house in Australia
I live in a rented property that's managed and they do quarterly inspections and resolve any issues I have within the week!

Reactions: 3
I hope the child is ok. It’s madness how she won’t give him any medication. I doubt we will be told even if he ends up in hospital

Reactions: 4
Thank god she got medical attention for him. Hope he’s ok. Her carry on about vaccines etc is disgraceful. Maybe this will be a wake up call for her but I pity the ones that are dealing with her

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thank god she got medical attention for him. Hope he’s ok. Her carry on about vaccines etc is disgraceful. Maybe this will be a wake up call for her but I pity the ones that are dealing with her
Did she say that or are we all just assuming?

Reactions: 1