Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she forgotten about the lingerie collab she did a while back, loads of tiny waist pics on her gram, would you go waaaaaay Stephanie you're the biggest bandwagon jumper I ever came across! Thick as two planks the pair of them my GAWD

Reactions: 10
Has she forgotten about the lingerie collab she did a while back, loads of tiny waist pics on her gram, would you go waaaaaay Stephanie you're the biggest bandwagon jumper I ever came across! Thick as two planks the pair of them my GAWD
She blocked me for calling her out on that lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's so surprised that people are getting over her constant click bait, hypocritical videos.

Reactions: 5
Has she taken down the most recent video that she was talking about being demonetised and age restricted? I can’t see it anymore..

Reactions: 2
I've never visited this thread before, so apologies if this has already been discussed, but what does the tattoo on her wrist say? It looks so poorly aged.

I've never visited this thread before, so apologies if this has already been discussed, but what does the tattoo on her wrist say? It looks so poorly aged.
I think its something in German. Even youth she doesn't speak the language.

I think its something in German. Even youth she doesn't speak the language.

Tagging artipoppe scrounging for an overpriced baby carrier, if she's such an earth mumma would she not get on Gumtree and buy a second hand one like the rest of us 🙄

Reactions: 9
I think its something in German. Even though she doesn't speak the language.

She now wants to pull the child out of school cause he is sick. Yes Stephanie, he is sick because you keep him away from everyone and everything and you also probably fed him magic mushrooms instead of getting his vaccines as a baby. Kids get colds its how their immune system develops, not by eating whatever concoctions you make.

Reactions: 9
She now wants to pull the child out of school cause he is sick. Yes Stephanie, he is sick because you keep him away from everyone and everything and you also probably fed him magic mushrooms instead of getting his vaccines as a baby. Kids get colds its how their immune system develops, not by eating whatever concoctions you make.
Is she, must look at her stories, what an absolute balloon 🎈
He is sick because she is OBSESSED with bleeping voodoo, hippie tit, just give him a mcds and let him pick up stuff to build his immunity!
I can't believe she is saying all that bare foot walking, raw chocolate, bone broth shite hasn't made him immune. Seen the other day she was talking about going off grid! Was she not practically off grid in Ireland? OK they had electric but the land and animals.
She is not going to cope with a new born and Axl I just know it and everything will be blamed on western medicines from her delivery and toxins from the hospital bed 🤯🤯
Edit to add:
Ok I need know which tattler asked her about mushrooms 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Maybe the child just needs a check up at doctor. Who lets their child suffer like that?? You would think if her mother is a teacher she would be normal and get her to take him

Exactly my thoughts. She said herself she felt so smug that he never caught anything in Ireland, as if that's a good thing. Also taking him out when the new baby comes is such a dumb idea. His whole world is going to change and instead of keeping the routine and let him have some time with his friends she wants to keep him isolated at home. Poor child.

Exactly my thoughts. She said herself she felt so smug that he never caught anything in Ireland, as if that's a good thing. Also taking him out when the new baby comes is such a dumb idea. His whole world is going to change and instead of keeping the routine and let him have some time with his friends she wants to keep him isolated at home. Poor child.
I answered her question and said the same thing, routine is key! She's such a selfish twit honestly, the kid loves daycare and I know it's a pain when they pick up stuff but pulling him out when the baby comes incase the baby gets sick? They can pick up germs anywhere. She will be glad of those couple of hours peace when the baby comes.

Reactions: 6
Is there any chance Axl is asthmatic? I know some asthma tablets suggest taking it at night because some people’s asthma gets worse at night. Maybe thats just what my doctors always said. Id be worried now if he did have asthma in case she didn’t want to give him steroid inhalers and the proper medication to help him ya know BREATHE.

He probably doesn’t have asthma but wheeezing and coughing at night as a small child is how I was found to have it.

Reactions: 4
Right, I can't follow her because she drives me bonkers with hypocrisy and I don't want to slag off someone pregnant and cause them stress. But it's how she thinks she's above people who've dedicated years of their lives to medicine and these types know more because they've googled some woowoo tit. I can't cope with it. At some point you have to grow up, listen to professionals and stop thinking you know more than educated people who have saved billions of lives.
She went from the vegan bandwagon to this one, pick a lane, do some actual courses in something and just hope your ignorance doesn't cause your child any long term complications.
For someone who almost had their child mauled to death because she most likely knew better than every person out there who knows to never leave a child alone with a dog, she doesn't bleeping learn. It's thanks to doctors her child made a recovery and thank god he did.
My nephews live with my wife and I and we love animals, we would love to rehome a dog with how many need adopting right now but we can't keep our lads safe without knowing the dogs backgrounds and we just can't do it until they're older.
She lacks common sense and she's the type who will read these things and feel completely hurt that people have this opinion but still think we're the stupid ones because we're all brainwashed.
She just jumps on every bandwagon without realising she does it as well, MH, vegan, and when the fad dies down she finds something else to get involved in and it's tiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Maybe the child just needs a check up at doctor. Who lets their child suffer like that?? You would think if her mother is a teacher she would be normal and get her to take him
I was wondering the same about her mom!

Tagging artipoppe scrounging for an overpriced baby carrier, if she's such an earth mumma would she not get on Gumtree and buy a second hand one like the rest of us 🙄
She did the same when pregnant on Axl.. she would constantly tag uppababy. She got a collab with mamas and papas in the end..

Sure what's the point in keeping him out when he will just get sick when he eventually goes to big school... she's getting crazier by the day

Last edited:
Is there any chance Axl is asthmatic? I know some asthma tablets suggest taking it at night because some people’s asthma gets worse at night. Maybe thats just what my doctors always said. Id be worried now if he did have asthma in case she didn’t want to give him steroid inhalers and the proper medication to help him ya know BREATHE.

He probably doesn’t have asthma but wheeezing and coughing at night as a small child is how I was found to have it.
I was going to say the same to her! My kids are asthmatic and the one tell tale symptom that secured a diagnosis at a young age was a persistent night time cough especially worsening during a viral cold. But then thought no point, she only wants to give him magic mushrooms. My kids were allergic to our pets (we didn't realise) so that was also a trigger. Axl could be allergic to the dogs.

Reactions: 3