Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is Layne. :rolleyes:

It's sad, I remember last time she was about to give birth feeling so excited and happy for her. This time I'm really struggling to care. Her content went downhill so much and she's like watching paint dry now. So boring. Either way, I hope her and the baby will be healthy and happy.

Reactions: 6
My guess is Layne. :rolleyes:

It's sad, I remember last time she was about to give birth feeling so excited and happy for her. This time I'm really struggling to care. Her content went downhill so much and she's like watching paint dry now. So boring. Either way, I hope her and the baby will be healthy and happy.
That's my guess as well!

Reactions: 3
Christ she going to be unbearable! May hope her or the baby didn't need anti biotics she'll probably implode

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope she's just grateful & happy that no matter how she birthed them, she birthed 2 healthy babies. It's ok to be upset that your birth didn't go as planned. But don't revolve your whole life around how "badly" it went now. 2 healthy babies and healthy mum is a major success. There's people out there who have it much worse. Be nice if she could show a bit of gratitude from time to time.

She has money. She has what seems like a loving relationship (no matter how we all feel about Darren 😆) 2 healthy babies, her own home in Ireland, soon to be another home in Oz and she has family. Living her life in the sun. She has what most could only dream of. Christ on a bike i hope she doesn't start whining again 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I ended up with PTSD from both of my births, can't she just be bleeping happy

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t bet on it, she’ll find a way
Yes they f*cked up the 1st time and because of that she needed another section, like it's major surgery they don't give them out like pasture raised eggs 🙄 obvs both very much needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely will be the healthcare system's fault - nothing to do with her being a very petite woman with a large man partner resulting in large boy babies.

Reactions: 8