Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mental health was never out of the gutter. She’s a whacky hypochondriac with orthorexia. Not saying she doesn’t deserve kids but she’s putting all her weird views on the kids and it’s literally damaging Jax and Axl. Its so weird to me. She really needs to sort herself out like some kind of an intervention. Darren’s probably as bad so doesn’t see the issue but her mum seems sensible, can she not do something??

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She said on Instagram that he's in the hospital and she's taking some time away from social media because her mental health is in the gutter.
Well in that case I'll need the receipts, I must be blocked, as I can't see anything just her profile & info.

Reactions: 1
What did she think would happen? The older boy had a bout of flu but being bigger and stronger and to be fair to her in a way probably healthy due to his diet bounced back, but any little one needs medical attention, be that oxygen therapy or fluids, my LB had it twice despite our best efforts, he was hospitalised both times, i was told a c section baby was more at risk as they don't pass through the birth canal and excrete alot of the fluids and it remains in their lungs, don't know how much truth is in that but funny anyone I know that's had it had a section, anyway not wanting to debate that as it may not be true but point being a little one under 12months needs oxygen support as they can plummet so quickly. He's in the best place whether she believes it or not.

Reactions: 5
What did she think would happen? The older boy had a bout of flu but being bigger and stronger and to be fair to her in a way probably healthy due to his diet bounced back, but any little one needs medical attention, be that oxygen therapy or fluids, my LB had it twice despite our best efforts, he was hospitalised both times, i was told a c section baby was more at risk as they don't pass through the birth canal and excrete alot of the fluids and it remains in their lungs, don't know how much truth is in that but funny anyone I know that's had it had a section, anyway not wanting to debate that as it may not be true but point being a little one under 12months needs oxygen support as they can plummet so quickly. He's in the best place whether she believes it or not.
Sure Stephanie herself was very upset she had to have caesareans cos of the benefits you’ve outlined from delivering vaginally… albeit she seems to have a warped sense of western medicine at the best of times!

Reactions: 4
Sure Stephanie herself was very upset she had to have caesareans cos of the benefits you’ve outlined from delivering vaginally… albeit she seems to have a warped sense of western medicine at the best of times!
Oh yes I think I remember that about microbine or something.

Reactions: 3
The poor child sounded awful and she still wasn’t contacting a dr! Really can’t understand why would you put your child at risk like that

This is absolutely true about c-section births and its actually one of the main points they use to try and put people off elective c-sections. What I think is happening with Stephanie is she thinks she "failed" by having a c-section - as she has mentioned many times before. She KNOWS that c-section babies are more at risk when it comes to respiratory illness, BUT she has convinced herself that her wacky homoeopathy will work and and she will not be a "failure" by building up his natural immunity with mushrooms. She is in denial. But she has to suck it up and accept that her baby needs doctors, her baby us more at risk unfortunately and no wild mushroom or bone broth will fix that medical fact.

Wonder will she come on and praise the hospital staff for helping her child

Still blocked 🚫 😂 do these people not realise you can just make another account?
Post the receipts if she thanks the hospital, no doubt they had bone broth and magic mushrooms for Christmas lunch to rebalanced everyone's microbine

Wonder will she come on and praise the hospital staff for helping her child
If she does it will be so backhanded like thanks but then she will moan on about how they gave him antibiotics for something and now his microbiome is destroyed

She has to make everything a drama. Other Mum’s are annoyed that she is suddenly making out that sleep training is the only way to go and is talking like an expert. She only started this days ago! It’s like when she was Vegan and changed back to meat eating, she went on that much about how bad meat was people are shocked when she then suddenly starts to eat meat and is negative about vegan diets. She lives for the drama!