Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like she knows better than medical professionals and wants to give 2 fingers to all the advice? You’d think she’s at risk of her head falling off for a scan.

Reactions: 6
Good luck to her with the vbac, but considering the circumstances around her last section I’d bet money on her having another one this time round. In fact, I kinda hope she does because I can’t stand her smugness around the whole thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Pregnancy confirmed
I saw that just now, I don’t understand the teasing and all that went before this, it would be such a lovely moment had she announced it without the bullshit beforehand.

Where????
Also pictures on her Instagram now.

Good luck to her with the vbac, but considering the circumstances around her last section I’d bet money on her having another one this time round. In fact, I kinda hope she does because I can’t stand her smugness around the whole thing 😂
Personally, I wouldn’t be broadcasting it too much, like with shouting from the rooftops about being Vegan then the fallout once she completely went the other way. A birth that results in a healthy mum and baby is all that’s important, she will be such a drain if she has to have a c-section again!

There’s someone (a midwife or nurse I think) in her YT comments begging her not to attempt a home birth as baby is at risk of trauma. But hey as long as the gut microbiome is all good right?

I hope she listens to educated and trained professionals as opposed to her witch doctor bollocks. Babies are to important to dick around with.

Sure her homeopathy and naturopathic remedies will make sure she has a smooth birth 😂

Reactions: 2
She's pissing me off so much with all her "natural" bullshit lately. That makes me sound like an awful wagon I'm really not I am very inclusive and open to almost anything. I'm also an annoying vegetarian haha but she is just the most annoying self-anointed know-it-all witch. Bla!!! This is going to sound so hateful but I hope she has another section. She's offending me now acting like section mamas let their kids down!

Reactions: 10
She's pissing me off so much with all her "natural" bullshit lately. That makes me sound like an awful wagon I'm really not I am very inclusive and open to almost anything. I'm also an annoying vegetarian haha but she is just the most annoying self-anointed know-it-all witch. Bla!!! This is going to sound so hateful but I hope she has another section. She's offending me now acting like section mamas let their kids down!
She's always used really troubling language around her C-section, and I wouldn't be surprised if any C-section mothers following her felt proper tit and like they'd done something wrong. Stephanie and Melanie Murphy need to start a group together of know it all influencer moms who feel hard done because the doctors delivered their children safely rather than pandering to birth plans.

She’s always insinuating that she feels she let Axl down because she didn’t have a vaginal birth…. I’d hazard a guess he’d feel more let down after being savaged by one of their dogs when under her care!

Reactions: 16
I get she is scared. I’ve had lots of unpleasant medical experiences as a child in terms of general anaesthetic and I was always like “next time I’m gonna do this this and this” and that NEVER happens because guess what? The medical staff aren’t necessarily against you. They’re trying to have the best outcome for you and baby despite what some nutcases she follows on IG says.

I would imagine she will probably have to have a C-Section and if she doesn’t, she is going to be the smuggest woman alive. She’ll probably write a book or something about it. I wish her the best and hope she doesn’t have an awful experience again but seriously, relax and trust the people with the degrees and the experience.

Reactions: 3
When asked if she's going to refuse group b/GDM testing she says she's going to "research it". Oh duck off. Haha I'm all for patients being informed but that came off so self righteous. I'm sure the PhD holding professionals have done their research sweetie 😘 you just make your pretty pictures for the teenagers online and let the doctors do their job.

Reactions: 5
I get she is scared. I’ve had lots of unpleasant medical experiences as a child in terms of general anaesthetic and I was always like “next time I’m gonna do this this and this” and that NEVER happens because guess what? The medical staff aren’t necessarily against you. They’re trying to have the best outcome for you and baby despite what some nutcases she follows on IG says.

I would imagine she will probably have to have a C-Section and if she doesn’t, she is going to be the smuggest woman alive. She’ll probably write a book or something about it. I wish her the best and hope she doesn’t have an awful experience again but seriously, relax and trust the people with the degrees and the experience.
She'll just say she will write a book on it, and do lots of polls and 'what would you like to see/read' question boxes on Insta but never follow through like 99.99% of all the other stuff she says she's going to do.

• Haha
I think she thinks she's really smart and clued in but she lacks critical thinking skills hence why she's always on these mad fads!
I know she said the sweep hurt and that's awful but her doctor must have deemed it necessary? Alot of procedures are painful but necessary such as dental work etc I dunno I'm all for women's rights obviously but I think some of this is just taken too far and doctors aren't out to hurt you or your child..

Reactions: 5
Had to unfollow and find this thread. Why is she so confrontational about everything? The move, her food and now her pregnancy? She has serious issues and this baby unfortunately won't fix her "anxiety".

Reactions: 8