Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad to see that they're eating out at non-OrGaNiC food outlets on this trip, but I just hope this means Stephanie is trying to be less obsessive regarding food. If she goes on again about not wanting toxic additives and so on in HeR bOdY aNd KiTcHeN, I will scream.

Reactions: 4
Won't give her kid a packet of chocolate buttons but treats herself to that breakfast!
Hopefully as above said this is like step 1 on a 12 step programme to eat healthy but normal!

Won't give her kid a packet of chocolate buttons but treats herself to that breakfast!
Hopefully as above said this is like step 1 on a 12 step programme to eat healthy but normal!
Totally! I'm all for trying to eat as healthy as possible most of the time, but they need to stop with the preachy attitude and lighten up every now and then. Life is also for living!

Reactions: 3
Had a quick look at her stories to see the breakfast as I don’t follow her anymore and first story is her complaining about the weather 🤣 you’d swear Ireland was the only place to get rain the way she used to complain when she lived here, and now she is in Australia and low and behold she is still complaining about the weather

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t with her food. How do you go from a preach judgemental vegan to literally bathing in bone broth. When she first said she was not vegan anymore she said it was for health reasons (totally fair) and would just be having small amounts of chicken/meat. She was having a meat pie and a milkshake the other day! I can’t take any of her food advice seriously after that. When will she change her mind again and be eating nothing but bananas.

Seems like she has OCD which is a form of anxiety, hers being that her family will get sick, so she obsesses, she is looking at various routes for anxiety but I think OCD is treated slightly differently.
OCD has a very different treatment plan, I have both anxiety and OCD and it took a few psychologists to find one who gave me the correct diagnosis and treated both of the issues. I suspect she has OCD but went to a psychologist for anxiety and the treatment didn’t work because she was getting the wrong issue treated. Honestly OCD sucks I wouldn’t wish it on anyone, she definitely needs to go to another psychologist for a second opinion.

Last edited:
Fair play to the person who asked her about going from strict vegan to eating every part of animals now! I love a burger myself, but it is some 180 she’s done, crunching up bone and feet and everything!

Fair play to the person who asked her about going from strict vegan to eating every part of animals now! I love a burger myself, but it is some 180 she’s done, crunching up bone and feet and everything!
She hates being called on anything, she didn't like the question so has now exposed the girls DMs. It's a genuine question. Steph lives in a fantasy world were she is ruler of all things good and right in her mind, and if you disagree then it's you that is wrong.
I believe she thinks people aspire to her, no thanks, it's no longer the 70s and you're not a hippy, get your kid some friends and have a burger or a bar of chocolate, I think she would be truly happier if she ate normal, because of this is her idea of happy she looks miserable 99.9% of the time!

Reactions: 6
It must’ve just been a trendy phase for her and she was never fully for it cos the thought of ever eating meat again makes me feel physically ill.

Quite happy to live an unhealthy life by her standards if it means never having to put bone broth/liver/organ meat in my mouth 😂 that girl in her DMs is absolutely right though she’s so unbelievably condescending. She’s the be all and end all when it comes to bloody gut health.

It must’ve just been a trendy phase for her and she was never fully for it cos the thought of ever eating meat again makes me feel physically ill.

Quite happy to live an unhealthy life by her standards if it means never having to put bone broth/liver/organ meat in my mouth 😂 that girl in her DMs is absolutely right though she’s so unbelievably condescending. She’s the be all and end all when it comes to bloody gut health.
Literally eating a wide diet of plants/seeds/nuts/beans etc is good for your gut. No need for all that MUCK she eats. Does she not know that? Or is she deliberately trying to have an obscure diet? Shes sooo sanctimonious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am actually screaming at Darren's latest stories about how he doesn't use suncream and how suncream is poisoning us all. These two are on another planet I swear to god.

• Haha
I am actually screaming at Darren's latest stories about how he doesn't use suncream and how suncream is poisoning us all. These two are on another planet I swear to god.
I think I’ll take my chances with SPF. How can anyone know what their “limit” is? And how can you build up a tolerance to the sun? If that was the case, nobody would ever burn 😂

Two bleeping morons. Imagine they influence one person who goes on to get skin cancer?! Sounds dramatic but it could happen. I hope they believe in karma if so.

Reactions: 7
So…. Does that mean they don’t put sunscreen on their boy? In Australia? Even in Ireland that would be outrageous.

Thick as tit.

Reactions: 13
So…. Does that mean they don’t put sunscreen on their boy? In Australia? Even in Ireland that would be outrageous.

Thick as tit.
I have a friend that doesn't use sunscreen on her kids at all as they are mixed race, she thinks because they are already "brown" they don't need it, some people should not reproduce.

• Wow
Reactions: 5