Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess89

VIP Member
Sophie and Dave #38 There’s no buisness like Soaf’s buisness like no buisness I know

(misspelling intended)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

deejvillage

VIP Member
I love this comment Soph will be fuming!!

Grace ❤

21 minutes ago (edited)
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Thread Title #38 Suggestion - Let's get down to buisness, to fleece the huns. Will I get a daughter, or another son?

(To the tune of Mulan - I'll Make A Man Out Of You. Misspelling of 'business' intentional 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The fucking mood boards 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

for non viewers, she’s made mood boards to strategically decide on barneys autumn wardrobe. Whilst sir cumference has a nap.

Tell me you don’t have a job….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

deejvillage

VIP Member
Oh thank you Sophie and Dave. To prove they ARE Disney vloggers they have uploaded a vlog proving they are NOT Disney vloggers.

To start with they are going to stick to their normal routine of going out early morning when it's cool and going back to the hotel when it's hot in the afternoon...IN FEBRUARY!!!

Then they list their must do food places, Dave's number 1 is a quick service!! Soph doesn't know where Tiffins is and asks why they didn't go to Artists Point last time they were there (It didn't open in it's current form until after they went).

Then they go on about rides which is the funniest shit yet. They compare Ride of the Resistance to Ratatouille...then say that it is Soph's dream to go on the Barnstormer with Barney but he isn't big enough...WELL WAIT UNTIL HE'S OLDER THEN!!

But it get's better, she then says that the Snow White Ride has had a makeover and isn't scary anymore.......I'm sure it wont scare you in Florida when it is in DISNEYLAND, CALIFORNIA :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:, they don't even have that ride in Florida since about 2010. Disney expert right there!! She also gave false statement about Tron not opening until 2023.

Just as my jaw dropped off the floor Dave drops the bombshell he didn't fit on Flight of Passage because of his weight(not his calves then)!!:eek: Oh and he isn't sure about going on velocicoaster by himself because he may be scared...(Or Too Fat Dave!!).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Sophie and Dave #38 Chip off to the vets for munching on glass, while big fat Dave sits on his ass.

🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Emmapism

VIP Member
My fella is an avid gym goer. He used to compete in body building comps in his 20s but doesn't anymore. Still keeps himself fit.

He doesn't touch protein powder at the moment, just eats a lot of chicken and veg. Dave is copying what he imagines other fit people do, but without actually being fit to begin with.

No idea why. Putting carrot cake powder in your yoghurt isn't going to change anything. You're still morbidly obese. Until you tackle that, every single thing you're doing right now is pointless. Every single thing.

Your obese body doesn't need protein powder. What works for a 20 something fit gym goer, does not work for a 35 year old obese man.

Get a clue Dave.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Something isn't right with their spending at all.

I was watching a full time youtuber, who works hard, has over 1 million subscribers talk about saving money and budgeting as YouTube money is inconsistant and post covid, the ADs etc aren't as many as they were pre covid with businesses having to cut budgets to survive and yet, Lardy and Lazy have 38k subsribers and are acting like they are Zoe fucking Sugg?!

They are not thinking about the future at all though. They can spend all this shit now but when they have to move, which is inevitable in rented accommodation, where are they going to get the money from for a massive deposit, who is going to rent a house to people who have trashed their current one and have a massive hairy dog? And where the hell is Dave going to put his Grindr S&M equipment!? Sorry I mean his GEM.

This new business is reliant on people buying. But they don't understand their consumer at all.

1) Disney 'inspired items' aren't selling. People are pissed off with Disney for various reason. Holidays have been cancelled which has left people not wanting to even think of Disney at the moment. Disney have also recently caused thousands to lose jobs by closing all the stores in the UK and across the USA or has Soaf failed to even notice this. Many people watching her videos will have lost their jobs no doubt.

2) She's pissed off people with her shitty attitude, blocked, been rude to and treated them like commodities. Uploading whenever they want, not listening to their viewers etc. Not replying to comments. Sending PO Box gifts to the fucking charity shops.

3) They've done fuck all to work hard at making their channel a success and it's only when they want to sell their viewers something will they put a tiny bit of 'effort' in. It will still be half arsed anyway.

4) People aren't spending like they were pre covid. Many people have job worries, mortgage stress, unstable incomes, job losses and other debts that have been a result from COVID. People have very little left over to spend on luxuries and supporting twats like these two is not top of the priority list.

5) Never forget, these two sat there, on their arses, exploiting people in a global pandemic. They complained about 'being homeless' yet they made the choice to leave their settled house and stable jobs AND chose to get pregnant at that time. They used their pregnancy to make people feel sorry for them, they sold pins for cash and then used that cash to get a home. However, let's never forget weeks later, she was then buying endless brand new home stuff, expensive stuff, and a £1,500 chair for her 'nursery'. The shopping hasn't stopped since.

We know you are desparetely trying to keep up with The Ratbags Soaf, we can smell your desperation from here.

Whilst many key workers were sacrificing so much, these two did fuck all. Whilst many people couldn't see their families for months, couldn't be with them whilst they were dying, couldn't be at funerals etc, these two broke covid rules because 'it made Soaf feel more comfortable.' All throughout the pandemic, they were still able to see her entire family. Many of us didn't have that luxury. They complained, made shit content, made excuses, neglected their son and used and abused their viewers for every penny they could.

So ANYONE who supports their 'buisness' is supporting all of the above. It's fucking gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lena22

Hahahaha The best bit is the No food waste!!
She lives with a 30 stone man with a food obsession... ...I find it hard to believe there ever was any food waste ! 😳🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Just hoping the two people who have voted yes are feeling okay and I'm here if you need to talk xoxo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Kraken

Okay wolves, let’s go to the evidence!

first I matched the photos by lining up Dave’s nose in both pics:

D27E3225-1A58-4030-BDCD-FAF53A4F335C.jpeg

Damn, that’s some sweet weight loss you might say! Clear distinction in the chest, back and belly regions. Go Dave!

However, I noticed that the hands are way different sizes too. Huh. So I tried matching on the elbow:

D3AC1C3F-1840-4B1E-AE18-1C8AF162AD15.jpeg

This shows that he was standing in very different positions, the scale is off and there is only a little difference in the chest and belly regions. And no difference in muscle tone that I can see.

In conclusion, the photos are deceiving, good on Dave for getting back on the wagon, but take better photos next time and don’t slouch then stand up straight. And I have no life 🙌🙌

• Heart
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
✨An excellent thread title by @Drdolittledotomuch ✨

Other Children's books are also available such as;

That’s not my mummy, her eyes are too small.
That’s not my house, the floor is too clean.
That’s not my nursery, it’s mums filming office.
That's not my WDW booking, we're faking it for views!
That's not my Dad, he's only 30 stone.
That's not my auntie, that's a bag of rats!

What a whirlwind.

Just in case anyone missed it, Soaf and her Oaf have decided to exploit themselves eveeeeeen further (and of course their baby boy and their dog) and sell themselves on Cameo - https://www.cameo.com/sophieanddavefamily?qid=1630694179

Go ahead Wolves!!!!

@disneys - If you feel up to a round up, we'd love to hear one from you!!! Hope you are doing well 💜

• Haha
  • Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
So Soaf and Oaf 'work' occasionally with 'Magical Day Apparel' aka Yaz and Ash.....Basically, the ones who make Daves massive T-shirts with the Disney 'inspired' pockets...

Well Yaz and Ash have just shown themselves for being the selfish twats that they are and have just been to DLP for two weeks, snuck to Croatia for two weeks just so they could sneak through the backdoor to Florida! People are going mental and turning against the company!!!! So poor Dave!! Who will make his enormous clothing now!??!!?

I mean, they must have taken some YouTube advice from Soaf and Dave because they've got 6 thumbs up and 50 thumbs down on their latest video :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I made a complaint to the ASA about these two again (following on from the Stitch Fix fiasco)

Complaint (feel free to copy and paste into a complaint) https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Sophie and Dave haven't made it clear enough what kind of partnership they have with Hello Fresh in their video. They haven't declared AD in the title of the video and once again, they haven't really explained it in their video as to what exactly their relationship is with Hello Fresh. Did Hello Fresh sponsor the video? Is this a paid Ad?
They have worked with Gousto, Green Chef and Hello Fresh and they are never clear as to what exact AD or affiliate they have with each company.
The video isn't marked as AD in the title or the description.
''We are so excited to be working with Hello Fresh for this video!
Click here to get 50% off your first HelloFresh box and 35% off the next 3 boxes with my code SOPHIEANDDAVE ''
What it doesn't say in the description, is what Sophie and Dave gain from the viewer signing up. They fail to mention that THEY get a sign up / referral bonus from the viewer, which they failed to declare in the previous complaint I made regarding Stitch Fix (Confirmation received on 22/8/21).
What Sophie DOESN'T declare to the viewer is that for everyone who signs up, SHE will get some credit for Hello Fresh also.
So she hasn't declared whether she is working with them, but she will make money off the referral and isn't declaring it to her viewers. They aren't her 10,000 friends or family that are watching and it seems incredibly misleading. Sophie is also doing this with Gousto subscription boxes. So she is making some credit from viewers subscribing but not declaring it to the viewers.
This is incredibly misleading and once again, Sophie and Dave are exploiting the people who watch their videos.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32